Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MahaboobYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old male, I am having knee pain in left leg from past 10 years. It happened while playing football, after that the pain is ON and Off, If I do any leg exercise in gym like squats or weight training the pain increases, how do I diagnose the exact problem and give right treatment.
My hair started growing white please suggest m some homeopathic medicine and how much months should I have to take this medicine.
Hi. I am losing my air past 2 month. I don't know why? But, I used to Bath fully everyday. Is this a reason for that. Can you please help me. Am using dove shampoo.
Good afternoon maam/sir, eating oats in morning as a tiffen instead of eating oily foods. Is better for health it will really reduce fat or not. Pls suggest me.
I am 25 years old I have hair loss problem from last 3months I have taken treatment from local doctor.
I don't get periods on time, I took treatment of 3 months but after completing treatment I didnt get periods on time. Now I didn't have periods from past 5 months please help me.
My mind is diverted to result what the result will come so we have to do for so that mind relief from tension.
Sir myself abhi tiwari, I am facing a skin problem i. E my pimples worried about in many years sir please help me to solve my problem.
I am 22 years old and I have some sexual problem, I found that my testis are looking so weak. Also from a couple of days I feel some hard pain in my testis and inside of the penis. And apart form that I have been suffering from the night fails from 4 months consistently. Now I am feeling so weak, I could not able to feel power in my body. Please tell me what is this and why it is happening and also please suggest me some solutions about this matter.
How to become slim with small homemade tips like drinking water after 15 minutes of lunch or dinner or consuming kheera daily will help to reduce weight.
I am suffering from chronic halitosis (bad breath). My intake of water is less & digestion is also not well. How to get get rid of it permanently?
I am zahir sama, I want to say you my problem that I am suffering that is pimples on my face. I used many soaps like acnelak soap, acne soap etc but no use, as my skin is oil skin, no use of any soaps so please suggest me any medicine.
I am male, age-29, my reports from thyrocare: hemoglobin a2 & hemoglobin f is normal (within reference range). But her reports from thyrocare: hemoglobin a2 -27.3% & hemoglobin f-0.5%. She has no family history of thalassemia from last two generation neither father or mother, what should I do? can I go for marriage? or not. Please advice.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a common infection in the female reproductive organs like the ovaries, the uterus and the fallopian tubes and also the inside of the pelvis. If left untreated for a long time, PID can lead to severe problems like pregnancy complications, infertility and cancer.
- Cause: Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) like chlamydia and gonorrhea produce vaginal bacteria which travel to the interior organs and cause PID. Having unprotected sexual contact with someone who has an STD is the most common cause of PID. Moreover, medical processes like abortion, miscarriage, childbirth, insertion of contraceptive devices can also lead to bacterial infection. Having sex with a number of people, or having sex before the age of 20, or having had an STD in the past, also increase the chances of Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
- Symptoms: The disease may show only minor symptoms or it may not show any symptom at all. When it does, the common symptoms are pelvic pain, discomfort while urinating or having intercourse, difficulties with menstruation and unusual fluid discharge from the vagina.
- Associated symptoms: High fever, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, exhaustion, shivering and fainting.
- Diagnosis: A pelvic examination is conducted to check for abnormal bleeding from the cervix (the opening of the uterus), fluid discharge or severe pain in the uterus, fallopian tubes or in the ovaries. Swabs taken from the cervix and the vagina are tested for STDs or other possible bacterial infections that may cause PID. An ultrasound or a Computerized Tomography (CT) scan is conducted to make sure that the symptoms are not being caused by other disorders like appendicitis or other kinds of infection in the reproductive organs. A pregnancy test is also done to take the necessary precautions to protect the fetus from the adverse effects of the infection.
- Treatment: The treatment procedures of PID vary depending on the type of bacteria that caused the infection in the specific case. Antibiotic medication is used to treat the condition. In case of severe complications, the patient has to be hospitalized.