Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MahaboobYour feedback matters!
Is masturbation linked to eyesight problem and hair greying problem? How can I avoid premature hair greying? How can I reduce my belly size and what is the proper life stile and food for this?
I am 18 years old male, I once had smooth straight hair but now it turned into curly, how can I turn them smooth?
Diabetes affects you with sexual and urological complications. Individuals with controlled diabetes are less susceptible to these sexual and urologic problems.
I am 39 yrs old female. I have thyroid (tsh level high) but now after 2 months its normal, i am having thyroxine 50. My weight is 79. My height is 5 ft 7 inch. I want to reduce. My diet is one n half chapati in afternoon n one at night. I have light breakfast. Avoid parathas. Mostly have oats, upma, poha etc. Pls suggest some diet. I also go for morning walks.
How can I gain my weight.. I am very slim trim boy. I am very worried about health please tell me some advice.
Hello Doc, I have one problem in every month my period cycle are not proper every month before date in periods.
Is it okay to have rice to loose weight? Can we have rice for d dinner? M using jaggery instead of white sugar in tea will soon switch to stop.
The inside of our body needs deep cleansing every few days. We eat different kinds of food - spicy, sweet, sour, fried or baked - it is good to try some detoxing of body before the food we eat creates long term problems. Try these simple home remedies for some internal deep cleaning.
1. Aloe vera and lemon: aloe vera is an excellent at cleansing action. It acts instantly when taken in the following manner. Take a leaf of aloe vera leaf and extract a spoon full of gel or use packed aloe juice. Add juice of a lemon and some water. Drink this juice once every day for best results.
2. Lemon water all day: another way to detox your body is by adding lemon juice to your water and drink it throughout the day. The citric acid in lemon acts against body fat and breaks it down.
3. Ginger and cucumber: add grated ginger, cucumber slices, lemon slices and a few mint leaves in a jug full of water, and leave it overnight. Strain it in the morning and drink the water throughout the day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am a 57 yr old male and have leg- ache for last 01 year and 6 month. My operation. Of heart (by-pass surgery) done january 2013. What should I do?
I have pigmentation marks, freckles, melasma problem on my face, n want to improve skin glow n wrinkles. So what is good n affordable treatment for it.
I am 24 years old. I am having trouble while urinating. I can urinate well but some drops stays inside my penis and come out later. And also I feel hot at the tip of my penis when those drops come out. [This also happens when masturbating, some semen stays inside and comes out later when urinating]. What should I do?
Sleep Wake Disorder is a very uncommon syndrome which causes irregular sleeping patterns without any real schedule.
Persons with brain malfunctioning and those who do not have a regular routine during the day experience such disorders. People with changing work shifts often experience such disorder. Also, travellers who often move from one country to another with different time zones may also have these symptoms. There's no cure for this disorder, but treatments, including hormones, medicine, and light therapy, can help get you closer to a normal sleeping pattern.
Persons with such disorder experience sleeping or napping more than usual during the day, have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep at night and wake up often during the night.
Exams and Tests
A person must have at least three abnormal sleep-wake episodes during a 24 hour period to be diagnosed with this problem. The time between each such episode varies from 1 to 4 hours. The doctor may advise you to go ahead with a device called actigraph in case the diagnosis is unclear. The device looks like a wristwatch, and it can tell when a person is sleeping or awake.
Though there is no simple cure for irregular sleep-wake syndrome, however, several therapies and lifestyle changes may help a person return to a normal sleep-wake cycle. These include:
- Hypnotherapy is the most important managing tool/therapy.
- Stress and its management through psychotherapy is one of the most important management tools.
- A regular daytime schedule of activities and mealtimes need to be fixed.
- You should not stay in bed during the day for long.
- Use bright light therapy in the morning like those from computer screens and television. The period of exposure should also be increased. Exposure to blue light should be minimized at night.
- You should take melatonin at bedtime. This is a hormone that controls the sleep-wake cycle. By taking doses at the right times, you might be able to shift your body clock earlier or later.
- Make sure to make the room dark, quiet, and as comfortable as possible at night.
- Also one should try to minimize the amount of noise in the sleep environment.
- Add more structure to the patient’s day by scheduling social interaction, exercise, and other activities.
- Your doctor may prescribe drug to control the timing of the sleep-wake cycle.
- Finally, you should take proper care of yourself. Make positive changes in your lifestyle. You can even ask your boss to make your work schedule a bit flexible.
- The ultimate goal of these lifestyle changes is to help the person sleep longer at night and make him feel active and awake during the day.
- Most people have sleep disturbances on occasion. But you need to see your doctor if such sleep disorders occur regularly.