Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahabaleshwar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MahabaleshwarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am vr worried abt my Sex life? I am newly married & my problem is that when me & my husband doing Sex I am suffer from bleeding every time that is my first problem. Second is when my husband eject his sperm (liquid) in my pushy at end of intercourse that sperm (liquid) went out from my pushy when he eject his penis from my pushy after intercourse. Dear Dr. please explain what all this going on with me. We both r vr tension. With warm regards, Anu sharma,
I am surfing from back and neck pain while driving and workout. Can you suggest me what is the reason and what should can I do to get rid of it?
Sir I am addicted to masturbation from 4 years. My face glow and beauty is fading day by day .plz give me any suggestion what I should do.
My wife is reluctant to perform oral sex and swallow semen after ejaculation. How she can encourage herself to do the same.
Vitamin B is a complex vitamin that consists of 8 different B vitamins: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine), B7 (biotin), B9 (folic acid), and B12 (cobalamin). Found in beans, leafy greens, peas, dairy, meat, and grains, vitamin B helps your body make energy from the food you intake and form red blood cells out of it. Further, each of the vitamin B complexes has specific body functions ranging from iron metabolism to hair health to preventing migraine. Given below are the benefits of each of the vitamin present in vitamin B complex-
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, is required for the body to make new cells and so has a significant role in the immune system. It is also known as the anti-stress vitamin as it helps in improving immunity. B1 is required for breakdown of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B2, chemically known as riboflavin, is essential for red blood cell production and transporting oxygen throughout the body. It also has antioxidant properties by reducing free radicals. This also has antiaging properties and reduces the onset of heart disease.
- Vitamin B3, also known as niacin, is essential for cholesterol regulation. It promotes the formation of good cholesterol and so essential for preventing the onset of heart disease. It is shown to have anti-acne effects.
- Vitamin B5, pantothenic acid, is essential for fat and carbohydrate metabolism. B5 is also required for the production of hormones including testosterone and cortisol (stress hormones). It is also beneficial to the skin by reducing antiaging effects including reducing brown spots.
- Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine has a major role to play in sleep and mood regulation. It produces various neurotransmitters like serotonin, melatonin, and norepinephrine which are essential for emotional well-being. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and is useful in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin B7 or Biotin is known as the beauty vitamin, as it has major hair, skin, and nail benefits. It is also essential for glucose level maintenance. It assumes great importance in pregnancy as it is important for normal growth of the baby.
- Vitamin B9 or folate or folic acid is again very essential in pregnancy as deficiency can lead to neurological defects in the developing baby. It also plays a major role in carrying oxygen to the cells through the RBCs.
- Vitamin B12 or cobalamin is essential to ensure the other vitamins are functioning properly. B12 deficiency leads to anaemia as it enables the red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. It is mostly present in non-vegetarian foods and supplements are commonly given in anaemic people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!