Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.
1) Neurological Disorder
2) Rest less Mind
3) Un known cause
4) Brain Cell Damage due to Accident or Stroke
In system of Medicine Anti- Convulsion Drug use along with sedative Drug.
In Neurological Disorder many time suggested for Operation.
What Is Definition of Restless Mind?
When Many uncalled n Called thought conflict with each other & if same was not Resolved in timely then Its lead a stress in mind , and when many stress condition again conflict with each other lead Restless Mind . Its Very serious Disorder of mind Condition & Handle with appropriate Remedy along with Family support to come out from this situation
1) C T Scan / MRI / EEG / CBC with other test
2) Along with Medicine and Family support Its need for Meditation n Use complimentary system of Remedy to fast come out from this cause Like Homeopathy / Aroma / Bio – Chemic / Bach Flower / acupressure etc…
3) Proper Balanced Diet with Exercise & Meditation
Sir/maam. I get severe migraine pain. How to get a instant relief because being in school it distracts me from studies.
I am 20 year old and have migraines for last 1 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 22 year old and I have brain cancer and no one operate me how should I do please help me doctor.
I am a 20 years old student I inhale fevibond Sr 998 as a drug 3 days continuously now I feel the side effects I feel numb head I get tired easily my eye sight is distorted its not me which I used to be some times I feel my legs shaking my body don't work properly will you please let know what is wrong with me and what is the immediate cure for it.
I had my bypass surgery in november 2014 for all four arteries. I still have sometime numbness and pain in my chest. It it normal and how long this will continue ?
There is numbness and pain in the middle finger of right hand and left foot below the ankle pls guide.
I am 29 year my knee and back is too much paining and leg is also too much paining. L I show it too much Dr. ortho and neurologist but no one help me they cant solved my problem. Please help me please help me please help me.
I am suffering from epilepsy and get attacks minimum twice a month. I am not getting a good result from the medicine prescribed to me currently. What can I do to get cured?
Hi Doctor, My Age is 24 years and I am 6 feet tall and weight is 58 kgs. My body and hand shivers a lot when ever I get angry . Sometimes my hand shiver a lot when I hold glass from one hand in front of many people. Also when I meet people for the first time. Please suggest me some medicine and exercise.
I am 65 years old Some kind of fear of death has entered in my mind he is suffering with this problem for the last 7-8 years, Consulted lot of neurologists and other doctors but no relief. Can you help.
Mansi( name changed) is a young 27-year-old epilepsy patient.her seizures are under complete control since the past two years yet her family wonders as to why do she continues to be withdrawn, low on energy and cry's often. Empirical evidence and research have drawn a link with depression post-AED (Antiepilepsy Drugs).
Depression is comorbid with epilepsy.It can proceed epilepsy.It can post an epilepsy attack.Social factors also play a role in its occurrence.
Here it is essential for family members to be empathetic and supportive towards the patient.