Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan H VYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old and I am suffering with migraine since 3 years. Some times its complications are very painful for me. Please tell me some precautions in migraine. I also wants to know whats are the precautions and complications of migraine?
Last feb 2014 i got seizure completely blacked out for 20 mins. Was in emergency ward. Went tru all test EEG, CT SCAN BRAIN. All comes normal. 1 Week i took eptoine. Then family doctor (second opinion) suggest me to take 500mg levipil morning and night with lonazep 0.5mg. I gained nearly 15kg and complete weakness because of that medication. Feeling giddiness, numbness etc. Severe back headache also. Then went to a doctor he suggest me to take x ray on neck. Came with cervical sponsylsis. Doc told because of this you may got seizure that time. Past 1 yrs there is no another episode of seizure. Still im taking levipil 250mg both time. Also taking medince for cervical spondylsis from ayurvedic. Cervilon and lumbatone. Still im feeling very weak. Full dizziness cant able to concentrate on work. I need some remedy. Did i going in the proper way or i need to go for any massage or physio? Plz help im struggling a lot. Thanks in advance
I have parkinson and i am unable to bear load on my legs what is the remedy? I also have a corn and any weight on it causes terrible pain. What to do?
I'm 21 years old male. I have epilepsy. I'm taking sodium valproate 200 mg from 3 years should I stop taking it or continue it.
If you are being treated for Parkinson's disease. How can you maximize the effect of Levodopa? The effect of levodopa can be maximized by increasing its absorption from the digestive system. In particular, taking levodopa on an empty stomach is very important.
- Take on an empty stomach: Do not eat anything 1 hour before taking levodopa. Do not eat anything for at least 30 minutes and if possible 1 hour after taking it. Take the pill with 2 glasses of water so that it can dissolve. If taking the levodopa on an empty stomach makes you nauseous, confirm that your medication has the right amount of carbidopa in relation to the levodopa (25%). If you continue to feel nauseous, you can eat a piece of white bread around the time that you take levodopa. Do not apply any butter, yogurt, cheese or similar high protein spreads. Protein can drastically decrease the absorption of levodopa.
- Get your constipation treated: This is critically important too. Being constipated can slow down the passage of levodopa through the digestive system. In most patients, drinking adequate water and taking stool softeners is helpful.
- Get your ulcer treated: It can be difficult to recognize that you have a gastric ulcer. However, if you have a burning sensation in your stomach at any time, or belch frequently, you may have a gastric ulcer. If you think you have an ulcer you should get tested (there is a simple breath test now) and treated with antibiotics (not antacids!)
- Do not take levodopa with iron tablets: The iron binds to levodopa and prevents its absorption. Keep a gap of at least two hours between these two medications.
- Try taking levodopa with orange juice and carbonated water (soda): Mix equal quantities of orange juice and carbonated water (soda). Take your regular levodopa with a glass of this preparation instead of water. The carbonated water hastens disintegration of the tablet, and the acidity of both things helps in levodopa absorption. There are special tablets of levodopa (dispersible levodopa, Madopar) which can be dissolved in this preparation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
I take good sleep for 7-8 hours. But after that also I feel sleepy and loose when I do something. What should I do.
Hello! My cousin has been diagnosed with brain tumour which isn't malignant (age-15) He finished his radiation 3 months ago. Now he's facing problems like forgetting people and forgetting what he's doing and speaking unrelatedly. Here doctors say that that's because of edema and will subside within 3-4 months. Is there anything to worry?
Im 23 years now. For last two months I am having a shivering like feeling inside head, eye twitching and sometimes lips twitches too. But lip twitches are rare. And sometimea in a day I feel pulsing like pains im different points of the body. Like sometimes in fingers, legs knees. And feel like things I watch are not that clear like how it felt before. And I have right ear pain too. Head shivering, eye twitching, and sometimes some small ares in face also twitches, mostly on the right side of head. But it happens on left side too. I had xonsulted an ayurvedic doctor, and she had suggested some medicines for fatigue and digestion as I am having gas trouble like feeling in stomach and nothing really digests. I am very tensed about these weird feelings in body. Could you please help me and tell me what my problem really is? before I didn' t have much work too, please goes to my company and the word I does don' t need much effort. Expecting you to value my request.
Hi, My child has been evaluated as CP child and she is 2+ years old. She has a development delay and getting seizures. Following are the impression found during recent MRI evaluation. MODERATE DIFFUSE ATROPHY OF CORPUS callosum DELAYED MYLENATION WITH MYLENATION PATTERN CORRESPONDING TO 6-8 MONTHS. Could you please advise what the above impressions mean and what are the treatment & cure for the same.
Sir- on 22september morning I feel my face was bend on one side then I conceal a prof. Of medicine then neurology department doctor prescribe its a facial paralysis so continue one month medicine and exercise on physiotherapy but After some improvement it stopped then there have no improvement then I conceal another doctor and I feel my face was 90% improved but one side of my lip was not function clearly So please give me some tips what can I do?
I am 25 years old. My both hands have been shivering for 10 years. I consulted many doctors they gave me vitamin injections and vitamin and at last I consulted neurologist he prescribed me medicine and told me if I would not get cure then consult psychiatry and now I could get relief from that.
I am suffering from seizure or epilepsy what precautions should I take to prevent my self from this?
Both coffee and nicotine have a link with dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is a chemical that decreases in patients with Parkinson’s disease. It is possible that people who are going to have Parkinson’s disease have lower levels of dopamine. Those with low levels of dopamine may be more likely to enjoy caffeine.
Parkinson’s disease is caused when brain cells that produce dopamine die. The disease is progressive, affecting about one percent of people older than 65. Symptoms start out with shaking and can progress to paralysis. There is no cure, although a number of drugs can make symptoms better for a time.