Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhusudhan H.R.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan H.R.Your feedback matters!
I have three different problem a) Kidney Stone in my Left side 15 MM b) Skin Problem Ringworm Rashes c) physical illness (like feel weakness)
How to protect my kidney? I have taken practice and decadan so I want to that medicine discontinue. If tjat medicine discontinue then face very problem face so how to discontinue. Tell me dear sir.
My father is suffering from frequent urination and he is diabetic patient insulin based. Please suggest me medicine to stop urination which is frequent.
I was having urinary tract infection a year back. I consulted many doctors and by taking medications it cured. But after few weeks it keep on coming back. I have done scanning also. Doc told me ,the prostrate gland size is normal. But it is having infection thats why it keep on coming. Can you please suggest any medication which will cure this permanently. I am frustrated taking tablets. So I stopped taking it. Please help me. Whether I should go for ayurveda or homeopathy.
I am From Kolkata, age 55+. Last couple of months I am having urinal problems i.e. I have to go toilet frequently. Sometimes the urine comes out before going to toilet. Yellowish colour. I am not taking any medicine. I have knee joint pain also for last couple of years, though it is not severe. I have done physiotherapy for couple of months. Sometime I used to took SHELCAL HD/SHELCAL 500 for getting relief when the suffer much. My wife was a Cancer patient from 2012 and ultimately she got relief from the dreaded disease on January 2018. I have two child daughter and son. I have to do everything at home. It is not possible for me to treat myself continuously. While cutting vegetables sitting on the floor I feel knee pain while getting up from the floor. Can I hope a suitable response from the honourable respective Doctors.
I am 63years old. 2 years ago I was operated for Prostate. What precautions should I follow? secondly, is sex advisable if so average time. Can I take ayurvedic medicines to enhance sex/erection. I didn't indulged in sex since operation but masturbated about twice or once in a month fearing I may loose sex desire or fail getting erection.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.