Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan LYour feedback matters!
Good assessment, gentle,polite and I feel appropriate treatment given.
Hello i am pregnant (8 weeks) and my sugar levels are high. My hba1c is 7.5%. I am worried if this is going to harm my baby. Please help.
Dear doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I want to use Avanafil tablets. Whether this drug is good. I am not suffering from diabetes and I go for walk daily. Whether their any other medicine better than this. Ayurvedic medicines are slow in reaction. Kindly guide me.
I've been experiencing pelvic pain for nearly 3 months now. It started as what I thought was a standard UTI and was treated for such. The pain persisted so I was then treated for a bacterial infection. That was before the holidays.
A few drops of blood is coming out through my cousins urine and there's bit of strain in the penis as well. Legs are also hurting and abdominal is also hurting.
Recently i was diagnosed for diabetes. Levels are 209/329. I would like to bring down my sugar level without medicines. Kindly advice what should i do.
One of the deal-killers with potential partners - and one of the bigger complaints from many men's current partners - is the presence of a persistent and unpleasant penis odor. Few things put a damper on a romantic mood faster than a stench wafting upward from a guy's manhood. No matter how skilled he is with his instrument, or how otherwise impressive that manhood may be, penis odor is a huge turn-off. Practicing better and more targeted penis care can go a long way to addressing this issue - and is a much better idea than using cologne to try to cover up the aroma.
The cologne connection
- On the surface, it seems to make sense to use cologne to keep unwanted penis odor at bay. After all, many men dab a little cologne on their neck, chest, armpits or elsewhere in order to make themselves smell more appealing to a lover. Why not use it on the penis? For a couple of good reasons, actually.
- First, as a lot of men have discovered too late, most cologne is not a penis' best friend. Splash a little on to the member, and within a few seconds most men will be yelping in pain. Cologne (like aftershave) tends to create a burning sensation in the penis which can be quite intense.
- That's because cologne, in addition to water and scents, contains alcohol - denatured alcohol, to be precise. It's a necessary ingredient because it takes the other components in cologne, breaks them down and then holds them together in a mixed state. Also, as alcohol evaporates, it spreads the scents in the cologne out into the air.
- Unfortunately, the alcohol also irritates the penis skin, which is more sensitive than skin on other parts of the body. And often the other elements in the cologne which produce scent provide further irritation.
- Treating better than masking
- The second reason to avoid cologne is that all it does is mask the unwanted penis odor - it doesn't actually make the odor go away. And in the long run, a man is much better off taking steps to help actually fight the stench.
What kind of steps? The following usually help a great deal.
- Simply wash. Too often, penis odor is a result of just not paying enough attention to penile hygiene. Odor can develop very quickly, especially during the summer months or at any time when a man is physically active. It's crucial that the penis be thoroughly washed regularly. Be careful to use soaps that are mild rather than chemical-laden, as they can dry out the skin or cause rashing or other irritation. And when the penis skin is dry or irritated, it often holds on to odor more readily.
- Consider a shave. Manscaping - either shaving pubic hair to the skin or simply cropping it down to a shorter length - can reduce sweat and sweat retention, helping to reduce aromas.
- Have a good airing. Letting the penis hang free in the open air can be a big help in dispensing with odors. Men who live alone - or with understanding roommates - may want to walk around their home nude. Those without that option may still find that sleeping in the buff can be a big help.
- Apply an appropriate crème. One good way to fight penis odor without cologne is to daily apply a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best bet is to select a crème that includes vitamin A among its ingredients. Also called retinol, vitamin A is blessed with antibacterial properties that target many of the bacteria that can create a damaging penis odor situation. Since keeping penis skin healthy also helps fight odor, the chosen crème should include heavy duty moisturizing ingredients (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) and an antioxidant (such as alpha lipoic acid) to keep away free radicals.