Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Madhusudhan LYour feedback matters!
Good assessment, gentle,polite and I feel appropriate treatment given.
What are the general symptoms for kidney ailments? Where exactly the pain occur? What are the tests done for diagnosis of kidney diseases?
I m having chest pain since last 15 days. I consult doctor he told to take X-ray and ECG, everything is normal. Pain is during morning time when I wake up. Not only morning but every time when I sleep flat. It's mostly in centre and right side.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 53 years old, six months back I had cold with cough. Since then I feel something choking my throat & ears (no problem in swallowing). What should I do? regards.
Hello, I am facing mild heaviness in my head from last few months continuously. It starts in morning and continues till I go to sleep. Afterwards I get good sleep also and feel no problem if I get up in between of my sleep. Sometimes, I have also observed kind of dizziness or lightheadedness. Though the intensity of this is not very high now but it disturbs me a lot and sometimes I can't concentrate on my work. Some days I also feel weakness in body especially hands and legs. I am very worried with this. I have gone through a medical test also including all major blood tests, ECG, 2D echo, USG abdomen etc .CT scan for head was also done last year. Everything is normal except high cholesterols. I have history of high lipids and hypothyroidism from last 10-12 years. Please guide me on this and how to tackle this.
I am 44 years old and my wife is 41 years old she is house wife only & she is very hardworking woman i. E Wake up early in the morning & fifty percent of home work she will do own. But in the night even I do foreplay she is not liking to do sex. I feel she is very freeze. Even if I doesn't do sex for a month she will never feel. She doesn't have any other affairs. But She doesn't like to do sex vice a versa I am very badly need sex everyday. She loves me lot .She cannot live a single day without me. I don't know what to do. Please advise.
Hi Doctor, Could you please let me know the window period for HIV. I have tested after 4 months and result is negative. So should I need to take rest after two months again.
I am Diabetic from the last years. I've tried a lot of remedies to cure. I've lost my weight from 76 to 57. I want to regain my lost health. Please suggest me any therapy, medications and diet.
I am 18 year old boy. From last month I am having nightfall two or three times a week. I am not addicted to any type of Porn or masturbation. I have curved penis. Please doctor help me!
I am diabetic patient got Heart stroke in Feb 16 angio done but due to multi blockage NO STUNT nor BYPASS my Fasting 148 and PP 200 pl advice.
I got urine problem. No erection very slow moment. No force in urine. After pass the urine drops f drop 8-9 times please advise.
I am 50 old Female, since a month i'm facing a small problem. All of a sudden I feel like house is rotating while working or sitting or sleeping. Unable to sleep properly. Please suggest me what to do.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast can make a good morning even better. Myths and misconceptions are galore when it comes to a healthy breakfast. Many of the lip smacking breakfasts come with zero nutritional value, but they look so tempting that we fall for such delicacies. A healthy breakfast is not always healthy. Some of the assumed healthy and nutritious foodstuff can do your health more harm than good. Thus, one needs to get their facts right before zeroing upon a particular breakfast.
- French toast - a perfect toast to unhealthy life: Ideally, a healthy breakfast should give you energy and keep you fit and active throughout the day. French toast is anything, but healthy and nutritious. It has negligible nutritional value. With this breakfast, all those rigorous exercises will prove to be futile. Some people go a step further. They team this already unhealthy breakfast with French fries and sausages. This palatable breakfast can give your waistline nightmares, not to forget the associated health complications. Bread toast with boiled or scrambled eggs is a much healthier and nutritious alternative.
- Cake and pastry - the sweet devil: Cakes and pastries for breakfast are sure to throw your health in jeopardy. Pastries and cakes are both simple carbohydrates. When taken in, these are immediately broken down to glucose. An elevated glucose level often results in an abnormal rise in insulin level. This can lead to serious health problems, with diabetes and obesity being the most common complications. There will inflammation affecting the whole body. Your skin will be the worst affected. It will lose its radiance and appear wrinkled and saggy.
- Donut for breakfast - a complete evil: It is the best way to welcome the unwanted calories and fats into your body. Donuts mostly contain trans- fats that can result in serious healthy complications. You will feel lethargic throughout the day. Obesity and donuts are like two faces of the same coin.
- The sugary juice - a road to obesity: For some people, the breakfast is incomplete without fruit juices. While fruit juices appear as a good, healthy option, the facts are just the opposite. Freshly prepared juices can still be accepted, but the packaged fruit juices are a big no. The packaged juices are loaded with sugar that can never do your health any good. Whole fruit is a much better and recommended option for your health.
- Bagels - a big no: When loaded with cream or cheese are no longer considered healthy. Flavoured yoghurts are equally unhealthy and should be avoided. Before going for packaged cereals, the nutritional contents should be well read and understood.
Your health is important. The sooner you realise this, the better it is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.