Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. MadhusudhanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old and my problem is I am smoking 3 cigarette per day now after six month of smoking my mouth becomes waterless why is it happening?
My brother had his front two teeth broken in kabaddi 6 years back. Root canal was done once and we were unable to go for further treatment which prescribed for us due to some reasons. Now I want to help out with his teeth. What will be the best way to make better? Please suggest me.
I have pyria. My gum is bleeding and it has swollen and paining a lot for the last two days. Please tell me the right medicine, toothpaste to cure it completely. Help me as early as possible. Please be precise and accurate in your prescription.
Shall I stop using floss as I feel it is increasing gaps between teeth. If I stop using it, I may face other teeth problems.
Hello I want to ask something From last so many days I am suffering from some problem and the problem is If I eat any spice thing then my tongue can not bear it normally I can et spicy food bt from lst so many days I suffer this problem and someday my tongue become dry also. Pls help me asap.
I used gutkha. Now my mouth is not opening completely. What should I do at home (without going to hospital)? Please help me.
What is rct. Doctor recommend me for rct. Rct have any side effect?. What is cost for rct. Please tell me about rct in detail and also its precaution and care?
He has a problem of yellow teeth. He get bleeding when he brush the teeth. Can I get better solution for it.
My wife had undergone root canal filling on her last molar on left side. While taking injection for local anaesthesia, the area developed swelling immediately. The doctor did something and continued with the procedure. After that the swelling remained and the area on the cheek (about the 2" x 2" in size) close to the end of the lips on left side became black. The patch is visible from inside also. It looks very ugly. The doctor said it is a kind of blood clotting and will go away slowly. She has been advised to take" Glymorale Forte" twice daily for a week. In about 5 days the swelling is gone but the black patch is still there with no sign of going away. I would like to know: 1. Why this has happened though she has taken such injections earlier also in connection with her dental treatment? 2. Is there any treatment for removing the black patch quickly? Regards,
My teeth is yellow and it gets bad smell while I talk to an friends. What should I do it for an white teeth and bad smell?
Our baby is 10 mths old and four teeth has emerged. Could you please tell us if we need to brush his teeth as we feel it smells?
I find blood when I spit. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me some medicines. But its not cured. please Anyone tell the cause. And whether I have to fear about this spitting of blood along with saliva.
I am 36 year old I am suffering from toothache I have taken combiflam from last 2 days but no relief pls suggest some good medicine as I am on a trip and can't beat the pain.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.