Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My last menstrual period was on 24th January 2016. I am pregnant. On march 8th I had an ultrasound. But only double decidual sac was present and no fetal node and yolk sac. Is there any problem?
Hello, Mai Aur meri wife 3 months se bina protection daily sex kr rahehe, lekin pregnancy test karne pr negative aarahihe. please kuch bataiye daily krna chahiye K nahi,
Hey doc I have a question regarding my vaginal issue which I am facing from last couple of days which is start after my periods end something sticky coming from my vagina after some time gap constantly I did not have any type of masturbation or oral sex water colour is milky white and sticky please tell me what is the reason of it.
Can I do cardio excercises when I am trying to get pregnant? I am afraid I might not get pregnant if I strain my body.
I had protected sex three months back I have some illness for this past three months. I have some uncomfortability in my neck and arm pit. I checked hiv test yesterday but it's negative. What is the window period to test hiv after exposure. Kindly advice me on this regard.
I am 20, female. I and my boyfriend had protected sex 2 weeks ago, and we both had sex for the first time in our lives and now my hymen did broke and he is still virgin also he fingered me and I did bleed after sex when I urinated. After 2 weeks I am having my periods and my date is still not due it's 2 weeks early and I feel pain in my urethral opening when I pee or when I just spread my legs. Also his semen didn't just ejaculated because we were not able to do it properly as it was our first time. I want to know what is the matter am I pregnant? Please help.
Morning after pill is an emergency form of contraception. It is a type of birth control which can prevent unwanted pregnancy which is a potential risk after unprotected sexual intercourse. The typical name, “morning after pill”, is on account of the fact that it is usually taken on the morning after you have had unprotected sex the earlier night.
How does it work?
It primarily works by inhibiting or delaying ovulation. It does not cause abortion, but merely stops ovulation temporarily and thus, prevents fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It is required to be taken within 72 hours or 3 days after having unsafe sex for it to work effectively, but the sooner you take it, the better it is.
Risks associated with the Morning after Pill
Although the prospect of using this pill seems very useful and handy, there are risks associated with it as well.
It has temporary side effects such as nausea, headache, dizziness, lower abdominal pain or cramps.
It is not a reliable form of birth control like condoms, copper-Ts or IUDs as you might still get pregnant.
It can lead to bleeding between your periods or heavy menstrual bleeding can be experienced. It can even make your menstrual cycle irregular.
In serious cases, it can even lead to cerebral haemorrhage (bleeding inside the brain) and cerebral thrombosis (formation of clots in the brain).
It does not protect you from any sort of STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) or STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection).
It can even lead to hormonal imbalances if taken on a regular basis as it can interfere with your regular estrogen and progesterone levels.
If taken multiple times, it can even affect your fertility in the future as it can alter the pH levels of your uterus.
- It is an emergency contraceptive and not recommended for routine use.
Is sticky mucus a sign of pregnancy mine hormonal profile scanning everything normal as well as my husband semen analysis is also normal.
सोते समय स्वप्न में यौन क्रीड़ा संबंधी दृश्य देखने पर जननेन्द्रिय में उत्तेजना आती है और शुक्राशय में एकत्रित हुआ शुक्र निकल जाता है, इसे स्वप्नदोष (नाइट फाल) होना कहते हैं, स्वप्नदोष होने का यह भी एक कारण होता है।
हमेशा दिमाग को अच्छे कामों और विचारों में उलझाए रखें।
कब्ज से बचने के लिए अपच से बचें। ये दोनों उपाय करते रहें तो बिना दवा सेवन किए भी स्वप्नदोष होना सदा के लिए बंद हो जाएगा, यह तो हुआ बगैर दवा का इलाज। इस प्रकार की व्याधि के लिए आयुर्वेदिक तरीके से इलाज का तरीका यहाँ दिया जा रहा है-
(1) पालक के पत्ते लगभग 250 ग्राम पानी से खूब धोकर सिल पर बिना पानी के पीस लें। एक मोटे साफ धुले हुए कपड़े को पानी में भिगोकर खूब अच्छी तरह निचोड़ लें, ताकि कपड़े में पानी न रहे। अब इसमें पिसी हुई पालक रखकर कपड़े को दबा-दबाकर पालक का रस एक कप में टपकाएँ। सुबह खाली पेट यह रस, दन्त मंजन करने के बाद पी लें और आधा घंटे तक कुछ खाएँ-पिएँ नहीं। यह प्रयोग रोजाना 6-7 दिन तक करने से स्वप्नदोष होना बंद हो जाता है। यह एक आयुर्वेदिक परीक्षित नुस्खा है।
(2) नीम गिलोय के अंगुलभर आकार के तीन टुकड़े और तीन काली मिर्च सिल पर रखकर कूट-पीसकर खूब बारीक कर लें। इसे सुबह खाली पेट पानी के साथ पिएं। जब स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाए, तब इसका सेवन करना बंद कर दें।
(3) आँवले का चूर्ण और भिंडी की जड़ का चूर्ण समान मात्रा में लेकर मिला लें और खूब बारीक पीस लें। अब इनके बराबर वजन में पिसी हुई मिश्री मिला लें। यह चूर्ण 1-1 चम्मच सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोने से पहले, खाना खाने के 1-2 घंटे बाद पानी के साथ 40 दिन तक लेने से स्वप्नदोष होना बिलकुल बंद हो जाता है।
Hello I am 12 weeks of pregnancy and I feel like eating only sweets, is it safe to eat sweets n dark chocolates all the time, please kindly help me.
I have severe night time back pain and knee muscle pain after the delivery of my baby. My weight is 65 kgs and height 5 ft. I breastfeed my baby in sleeping position. Please give some good medication.
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period? Its been 10 days passed from my period test. I have negative pregnancy test. What can cause all this? Can ovary cyst delay periods?
Deciding to have sex can be a big step for many in a relationship. It can be scary, nerve-wracking and at the same time enjoyable. Practicing safe sex ensures that you will be able to enjoy it more with your partner, being confident that you are protecting your body and health, and exploring your sexuality with a partner you trust. Here are 3 ways of having safe sex:
1. Staying safe against STDs - Visit a doctor regularly to get screened for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases or infections. Go for the check up with your partner before entering a new relationship to be on the safe side, and also, if you feel nervous. If your partner is not willing to practice safe sex, its best to try and counsel him/her on the importance of protection. Get vaccinated against HPV and HBV to reduce the risk of getting a STD.
2. Use latex condom - Use a latex condom while you have sex of any kind, including vaginal, anal or oral sex. Latex condoms are easy to use, efficient, cheap and widely available at all locations. Consistently and correctly using latex condoms during sex can reduce the risk of STD and pregnancy up to 99%. If your skin is allergic to latex condom you can use polyurethane condoms, which offer protection against STIs. Natural condoms are reliable against pregnancy but the material is not fine enough to ensure protection against STDs, making them less reliable for that purpose.
3. Consider using hormonal birth control - The hormonal contraception method regulates a woman's fertility cycle to prevent pregnancy. The most common type of hormonal birth control is referred to as 'pill' and is taken orally every day. If taken consistently and correctly, a pill is 99% effective when it comes to protection against unwanted pregnancies.
Hormonal patches and implants can also last for several weeks and are equally effective. Injections of estrogen and progestin can also be used. Vaginal hormone rings can also be worn during the month and removed during menstruation, offering 99% reliability.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics