Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri Patil
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri PatilYour feedback matters!
Hey doc actually I got physical with a guy 10-15 days back and he ejaculated I had an ipill after 2-3 hours of the intercourse and I last got down on 16 nov and now i am again down and the flow is really low and i am having bad stomach ache. Can I be pregnant.
My wife is not getting her regular period the amount of bleeding is very low her last month period starting day was on March 24. She is having regular 30 days period every month but till now this month not so much bleeding happened from past 3 days very low amount is bleeding she got worried please tell me what is happening.
What you eat has a direct effect on your skin; eat healthy and your skin looks healthy, eat unhealthy food and your skin looks dull. Eating right can even fight signs of aging thus, negating the need for procedures like Botox. Not only does it cost less, but healthy food boosts your overall health as well.
Here are 6 such foods that can help you fight signs of aging and give you a flawless complexion.
Turmeric: Turmeric is well known for its yellow colour and anti-inflammatory properties. Many home remedies suggest the use of turmeric for a number of health ailments including skin conditions. Turmeric can fight signs of aging by reducing inflammation and oxidation. This, in turn, helps the skin heal faster. This spice can be added to your food or mixed with warm milk to benefit from it.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich sources of vitamin C and lycopene. Vitamin C helps stimulate the production of collagen and hence keeps the skin firm while lycopene protects the skin against harmful UV radiation. As a general rule of thumb, the deeper red the tomato is, the better it is.
Berries: Berries such as blueberries and raspberries are excellent sources of Vitamin E and antioxidants that fight against the effects of pollution and rids the body of free radicals and other toxins that cause premature aging. These berries also have anthocyanins that boost the effects of vitamin C
Honey: Honey can be eaten or applied topically on the skin to benefit from it. Honey helps keep the body hydrated by absorbing moisture and preventing the skin from drying out. It also has antibacterial properties that prevent acne and other breakouts. Ideally, honey should be used and consumed in its raw, unprocessed form.
Nuts: Nuts are a great snack that keeps your skin looking young and fresh. Almonds are excellent sources of vitamin E that help fight acne, psoriasis and eczema among other skin ailments. Walnuts are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that keep the skin soft and supple. Brazil nuts are also rich sources of vitamin E. However, keep in mind the high calorific value of these nuts and do not overindulge in them.
Avocados: Avocados are filled with essential fatty acids that moisturize and nourish skin. They are also rich in Vitamin B, C and E. While vitamin C boosts collagen production, vitamin E maintains the elasticity of skin and prevents sagging. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm having itching in my foots and all over my legs from last 3 months, I'm patient of pcos and I'm not having any medication yet. Image is in my profile please let me know what may be the reason for this. Not starting medication after having these hormone levels is the reason for such changes?
INDIVIDUAL /GROUP THERAPY FOR REMEDYING THREE TYPES OF SKILLS DEFICITS
Many adolescents lack important skills that are essential for their academic achievement, personal development andfor their effective social adaptation. In my 25 years of practice as psychologist and particularly in my therapy sessions with teenagers, I have come across more evidence in support of the behavior deficit model. This model considers skills deficit as a major root cause of psychological disturbance and social mal-adjustment. Skills deficit in adolescents are found to fall under three distinct categories. These three categories account for the vast majority of behaviors usually included under the term behavior disorders. All three patterns are maladaptive ( socially or individually). Each of the following three patterns also involve inter-personal alienation.
AGGRESSIVE TEENAGERS: They may be quarrelsome and generally irresponsible in their social interactions. They pick up fights easily and may disruptive and destructive in school or playground. They may be defiant of authority and lack feelings of guilt or remorse for wrong, unethical behavior.
WITHDRAWN TEENAGERS: Such teens may be generally overanxious and timid. They may get hurt easily and therefore very reluctant to interact with people. They may constantly complain of being victimized or teased. They lack self-esteem and self-confidence. They may go through feelings of depression and social anxiety and therefore may be seen as lonely and socially withdrawn.
IMMATURE TEENAGERS: They may be clumsy in their behavior. Usually they go around with younger playmates who have lower level of social skills. They may have short attention span and may engage in day-dreaming or even self-talk. They are too passive and socially incompetent. This may result in more criticism and ridicule from the peers.
Social skills deficit in a common cause of adjustment problems in teenagers and college youth. If your teenage son or daughter is found suddenly losing interest in studies and getting low marks or found to be generally quiet and withdrawn, it is a good idea to get him/her assessed by a psychologist so that necessary remedial and preventive steps can be taken to enhance their personal growth and wellbeing.
Hello sir. I Month ago. I had sex with my gf. That day she was got periods. But we used protection. Now near about 38 days passed .but she didn't get period again. Tell me right solution. We both are too afraid. please sir.
Hi doctor, I am wanting to pee every 3-4 minutes. I can feel burning and a lot of irritation on the vagina. What do I do? Why is this happening?
I am 26 year old girl. My periods was correct and now I feel some symptoms of delivery. (just like curd in my virgina at night and pale water is come out) have a chance to become pregnant? and what are the symptoms of delivery near date.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know-
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects.