Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhukarYour feedback matters!
I wants to tell you about the problem of body pain and this problem two year more doctor consult and treatment but not relief this problem please tell me my problem solution?
I'm sleeping too much in a day and I'm always feeling to sleep. Due to over sleep, I'm getting body pains and feeling lazy. How to control my sleep and drowsiness. Please give me some tips to be active.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I have pain in my hand and legs for so many days please give me some instructions to get relief from this pain I faced so many problems from this pain.
Lady of 59 years age(HF) High BP (150/90).Thyroid Tri-iodo(T3) -0.74, Thyroxine(T4)-5.42,Thyroid Stimulating Hormone(T S H) 26.41 Thlasemia is present, Hemoglobine-11.2. Body swelling persists, Knee pain ,middle finger of hand numbs,both legs have paralytic tendency after walk of few distance chest pain occasionally and suddenly for 2/3 minutes
I am suffering from high fever for the last 5 days and I have body pain. Can you suggest what I should be done.
Hello, My mother is suffering from heavy pain in the left side of the whole body i.e from left hand, whole waist to toes we even took her to apollo and they said that a nerve is stuck in between the gap of the spinal cord from a long time that's why she is experiencing pain please help me how to cure how to relieve the nerve (i want to do it through physio therapy) please tell me any guidance will be helpful.
Dear Sir, I have some throat infection. It is pain like cut external body. It doesn't hurt at time of speaking but very highly time of eating. What to do?
1) Very low urine force 2) Strain type of Pain below the ribs from front to back side complete 3) Weak body,Joint Pain 4) Losing health(Under Weight) 5) Age 30 yrs,Male, 55kgs
My father age 75 years suffering from full body joint pain. severe pain in joints all over the body symptoms developed since last two weeks. He is psoriasis patient and taking medicines since last 10-15 years. Weight is loosing rapidly and now has only 52 kg. He was of 75 kgs before some years. He has difficulty in sitting, walking and moving. November mild ischemic brain stroke attack made me worry. I want to ask why he is suffering from body ache and why he is rapidly loosing his weight?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.