Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Y C
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Y CYour feedback matters!
I have a little lump with redness in my breast. Now in period time. Its look like a pimple. My age is 20. My grandma passed away because of breast cancer. So that whenever lump coming I am worrying for that. Is it no need to worry about that? Can you tell me why this lumps are coming and how many days it can be there?
Cancer is a disease that is caused due to the multiplication and growth of abnormal cells in any part of the body. It is usually classified in terms of the type of tissue or the organs affected. While there are many types of treatment available for cancer patients, homeopathy can also be an effective way to treat cancer. This is because homeopathy aims at care analysis with individualised examinations which treats symptoms with the help of individual remedies.
Following are some commonly used homeopathic remedies for cancer.
- Calcarea fluorica: Knots and kernels are usually treated with the help of this medicine. Hardened lumps in the breasts can also be managed with this medication. Stony hardness within indurated glands and enlargements are also treated with CalcareaFluorica. This medicine can also help in preventing the development of malignancy or cancer. The medicine can be considered in case there are suspicious lumps present in the breasts.
- Lapis Albus: The pain that one undergoes as a result of cancer can be treated with the help of this medicine. It can also treat yellow discharge that comes with cancer.
- Hecla Lava: This medicine can help in treating ivory tumours which are spongy in texture.
- Conium: Conium helps when there is a lot of hardness in the glands that have been infiltrated by the cancerous, multiplying cells. It can be used to treat mammary tumours that form at the onset of scirrhus. It also helps when it comes to gland related scars and bruises.
- Condurango: When the cancer affects different parts of the stomach and abdomen, this medicine can help by modifying the pain substantially. It can help in treating open tumours.
- Phytolacca: This medicine is helpful for patients who are suffering from fat formation along with cancer. These fatty tumours can be treated with this medicine so that their removal becomes easier. This medicine also helps in treating hardened lumps found in the breasts. It can also act as an absorbent when it comes to the fibroid tumours found in the uterus.
- PlumbumIodatum: When there is inflammation of the masses and growths in the breasts that are busy developing slowly, this medicine can help. This slow development can be stemmed with the help of PlumbumIodatum.
- Arsenicum: This is a treatment that specifically helps patients who are suffering from Lupus as well as cancer. It can help in treating weakness as well as debilitating symptoms as well as a burning pain.
- Iodine: This medicine is helpful for a number of ailments and can help in treating cervical cancer and symptoms like intense haemorrhage.
Iam feeling uncomfortable while urinating. I feel like the bladder is not emptied, but when some force is applied under scrotum after urination again some amount of urine is ejected and inflammation in the urinary tract. Im suffering this problem from about 4years. Im HIV negative and I think I have prostatitis. Can someone help me out. Im struggling every day.
He is suffering with bone cancer fourth stage. I want to know whether there is any treatment for curing this case.
E-coli infection treated with 21 days of ofloxacin 200 and now I am feeling somewhat okay. My prostate and other related parts are normal in shape and size. My doctor advised me to take ALFOO 10 mg for 30 days. Is it ok to take? I am taking it for past 2 days why alfoo is prescribed when I am ok with size of prostate and other related parts, can someone explain briefly please.
I aged 47 years, suffering with lower back pain and frequently i suffer with body ache and viral fever (influenza)
Cervical dysplasia is a type of condition which occurs before cancer. This condition is associated with abnormal cell growth occurring in the cervix, uterus, vagina and endocervical canal. Cervical dysplasia is most commonly caused by the human-papillomavirus and is a sexually transmitted infection or STI. This disease is common in young women under 30 years of age. It is worth noting however that cervical dysplasia can occur at any age whatsoever. Here are the causes of cervical dysplasia.
1. HPV infection
An infection caused by the human papilloma virus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that HPV is most commonly transmitted through sex.
People who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
3. Immuno suppresive drugs
These are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
4. Organ transplant
Organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
This is a disease which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a Pap test without which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
2. Cone biopsy
5. Laser surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.