Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu SudhanYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce my creatinine level, it is affecting my kidney and I'm doing dialysis twice in a week.
Blood sugar fasting is 184 and pp is 340. Creatine is 1.6 mg/DL and HBA1C is 11.3% what should I do to control diabetes and kidney failure. Is it possible to treat kidney failure at initial stage.
I suffered with a stone in my kidney (0.05 mm) before one year back and solved but I have pain in my back now what should I do.
Dear sir, one my friend is suffering from urine leakage problem he was also indulged in masturbation. He used to do for almost 3 times a week and he is doing this from 1 year. He told me he wanted to stop but not able to stop this habit. After knowing I told him to examine his urine The report is as under follows:- COLOUR: PALE YELLOW appearance: SLIGHTLY TURBID REACTION: ACIDIC (5.0) SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.030 GLUCOSE: NIL ALBUMIN: TRACE BILE SALT: NEGATIVE BILE PIGMENTS: NEGATIVE BLOOD: NEGATIVE UROBILINOGEN : NEGATIVE KETONE BODIES: NEGATIVE MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- PUS CELLS: 2-3 / HPF EPITHELIAL CELLS: 1-2 / HPF RED BLOOD CELLS : NIL.
I had a flank pain , so I took ultrasound the results are hereby 1.right grade 1 hydronephrosis with right ureteric obstruction 2. Single thin wall cyst o size 21*29 in right para pelvic region.
I'm 76 years old person and having HTN & TYPE 2 DIABETES. But presently under control by medicines. I am passing proteins+++ in urine. My creatinine level is 1.77 and my TSH is 8.6. Please advise suitable medicines for controlling the above 3 ailments. I will be thankful.
I am 24 years old I am donated kidney to my elder brother 3 months ago now I am fit I am smoking cigrette when I am smoking cigrette I am getting left hand side pain & chest pain what's the problem?
I have a small 4.9 mm kidney stone in my right kidney. For the past 60 days, my whole abdomen is paining severely from 11 am to 9 pm. That does not mean all day long but the pain appears frequently in these hours. Does this stone causing the pain? Because I have some other problems related with urination. I drink 3 lit water. So, I go to pee 15-17 times a day since teenage. But now I have a new problem like difficulty in peeing. I have a strong urge to pee but when I go to pee, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to start. Sometimes it get obstructed. I have to force to pee. I hold my urine a lot because of place. So, I consulted 2 Doctors but both of them took my condition very lightly. They told that I have anxiety problem because my ultrasound and x-ray reports are normal. Blood sugar, thyroid, BP is ok. My urine has no infection. So, they took it like a joke. They told that I have mental stress. I will die Doctor if you take my disease lightly. This is very serious for me and painful too. For the past 60 days, I stayed at home, unable to go anywhere because of severe abdomen pain. If it is anxiety then why does it pain in my whole abdomen for the past 60 days? I can feel my pain but both Doctor didn't. What's wrong with me and my medicines? Why it's not working a little bit after a strict diet? Please tell me Doctor what's wrong? I can not move, can not work, can not low down or bend because of pain in right side of my naval. I am unable to go college because I can not walk a little. My exams are coming. So, my future will be spoiled if not treated soon. One more thing to add, in 13th december one boy hit me with a punch in my liver area. And I had some pain of the impact for 4 days. Does it causing pain after 2 months? I also eats rich, spicy, oily food in december, january. I leads a unhealthy life style since 4 years. No physical activity, video game, late night sleep, wake up late. I do not drink milk and vegetables. First Doctor, after seeing my reports, has diagnosed that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome. So he gave me Colospa retard for 15 days. He told me to change my diet to recover soon. I did the same. But after 1 month no recovery at all. Still lot of pain in my abdomen. So, I consulted a Gastroenterologist. He gave me 1) Menoctyl (twice) 2) Veloz 20 (once) 3) Drotin DS (SOS) for 1 month I am taking this medicines for the past 11 days. But no relief. Still there is a lot of pain. Now I am frustrated with allopathy. So I decided to take homeopathy. Is that a right choice? Tell me doctor please. And tell me the exact name of foods to be avoided for preventing further kidney stones in future? Does 4.9 mm need any surgery in future?
My prostate gland enlarge 25% I have started medicine daily one bed time eating capsule Amudra Feeling good urine. But my right side of abdomen feeling some wet or some disturb. Any suggestion please Thanks regards.
I am 44 years old male. I had problem of uncontrolled urine/frequent urine, Piles problem-sometime, yawning, Body pain, Loose body feeling, sometimes both side & center stomach paining. Some times I feel for a while free of all problems but it is continuously following the problems since last 12 years. I tried various suggestion but still problem could not get resolved. Please suggest me the efficient solution for the same.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.