Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu SudhanYour feedback matters!
Rectal bleeding and some itching at night and im feeling that something is moving their what is the problem?
Hello sir. I have problems in urine. When I going to toilet after last finishing time little pain .then I checked up urine analysis. Report is showing. PROTEINS-present (+),PUC (WBC) CELLS-8-10, CASTS-occasional granular cast seen. All results are absent. What should I do. please advice.
I am feeling bearable pain in coccyx after long time sitting. Stool accumulated in rectum causes slight more pain.
Feel pain and pressure while urinate and quick urinate and also feel pain in somewhere upper side of the penis or inside anywhere in abdomen feel like a sudden pin like.
Formation of solid masses in the kidney due to excessive accumulation of uric acid, calcium, vitamins and minerals lead to chronic pain and excretory problems. Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stone/s.
Do you suffer from kidney stone formations on periodical basis?
Do you often go through chronic abdominal pain due to the formation of crystalline calciferous masses in your kidney? If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible. Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Anytime i pee my urine smell like pee that have been kept in a plastic for days. May I know the reason please.
I am 60 years old from Bhutan. I have prostrate gland (confirmed by doctor). If I drink lot of water, I had to go toilet very often and if I do not, I had to struggle to urinate. Is there any medicine am leaving in West Bengal (Jaigoan)
I am a lady of 67 years and having swollen feet for past 4 days. Earlier because of sleepiness in the night I took sleeping pills for two consecutive days. Because of this I could not urinate in the night, which I generally do. Please suggest best way to get rid of it.
My father age 58 years is having stone in kidney about size 9 mm .earlier it was 5 mm then after few months report it was 4 mm and now the size has increased to 9 mm .what can be the solution please tell .stone is in left side.
I have been seeing white flake like things in my urine for almost two weeks now however the urine color is fine. I have sore breasts and I get frequent pains in my tummy and back. My urination has increased. What could it be. Please suggest.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Hi my mom has been suffering from diabetes during recent test high sugar found in urine and 199 blood sugar levels found some times her feet used to swell what should I do please help me out.
I'm 29 years old. I have frequent urinal problem. I don't know whats the reason, because I take 4ltr to 4.5 ltr water per day. So I think this is the reason for frequent urinal. My question is, am I a diabetes patient?
An overactive bladder is marked by problems with one’s bladder storage system that results in sudden urge to urinate. Involuntary and leakage of urine is also a possibility in such a case.
The problem of an overactive bladder arises when the muscles of the bladder contract involuntarily. The conditions contributing to overactive bladder are:
- Excessive production of urine due to diabetes, poor kidney function or excessive fluid intake
- Medications that increase urine production by the bladder
- Acute infections in the urinary tract
- Abnormalities in the bladder, for instance, bladder stones or tumors
- Factors hindering bladder outflow such as constipation, enlarged prostate or earlier treatments for incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine
- Decline in one’s cognitive abilities due to factors such as ageing, thus making it hard for the bladder to comprehend the signals it gets from the brain
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, leaving only a little storage space for the urine
- Neurological disorders
How it can be treated?
- Behavioral interventions help to manage overactive bladder effectively and without side-effects. They include-
- Exercises to strengthen one’s urinary sphincter and pelvic floor muscles
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Regulating fluid consumption
- Planning a schedule for trips to the toilet
- Employing a catheter to empty the bladder entirely
- Medications to alleviate the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder are-
- Oxybutynin gel
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Injecting small doses of Botox (Botulinum toxin), protein-bacteria, directly into the bladder tissues to partially paralyze the bladder muscles, thus delaying urination.
- Surgery to magnify bladder capacity
However, it is a must that you seek the guidance of a urologist on immediate basis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.