Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu SudanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 25 years old male. I have prostatic my gland is 27gm and 25cc volume. I have no symptoms. Sir wt to do? How to shrink it?
I am 50 y old and have been chewing gutka for the last 20 years or so. What preliminary symptoms / indications should I look out for for signs of oral/throat cancer. Can you please advice on how can I quit this habit with medical help.
Dear doctor My age is 23 years married l am suffering breast pain from 10 days .So what's the reason for it and solutions.
USG of right breast showing a hypoechoic SOL (21*28 mm) to rule out Neoplasia and USG of left breast showing left axillary lymph node. Is it breast cancer?
What is the blood cancer? What is the effects of blood cancer in men body? How to stop the blood cancer. How to stop the blood Cancer.
I am 65 years old. I have been having frequent urination and I had USG test; the test revealed that my prostrate is enlarged and approx wt. Is 112 gm. Post void: 150 ml residual urine noted. Can this be treated by medicine/herbal medicine or is operation the only answer.
I want to know that blood cancer treatment/medicine is found or not? because nowadays in social networking sites a message is forwarding that in pune" blood cancer" medicine found.
I am 40yrs. Since from one month, I have two white spots on my left breast. What is that? is that white patch which occurs? I was thinking it can be effect of body spray. But it has increased slightly in size. Kindly do advice, should I consult a doctor?
I'm 24 year old male. I have an problem in my prostate gland my left prostate still have bigger size for bit to the normal and also has panic ever alternately. It has been for more then 8 years after an event of friend's kick. I know that after the kick on this this size also happen more bigger due to not proper treatment or increased size due to more cycling. Please suggest me right treatment for this. I will be greatfull your. Thanks.
Skin cancer is a condition with abnormal and cancerous skin growth. This often develops due to the over exposure of skin to the sun rays. The three main types of skin cancer include basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Skin cancer affects those areas of skin which remains sun-exposed, including ears, neck, chest, scalp, lips, face, hands, arm and legs. It can also develop on those areas of skin that are not exposed to sunlight like beneath toenails or fingernails, on palms and on genital area.
Here are some of the factors which increase your risks of getting skin cancer:
- Fair complexion: Low levels of the pigment melanin in skin causes fair complexion. Fair- skinned individuals who have a history of hazel or blue eyes, repeated sunburns and people who have red or blond hair are highly susceptible to developing this form of cancer. Less pigment in skin makes an individual more vulnerable to skin damage from harmful UV radiation.
- Excessive sun exposure: Exposure to the sun may lead to the development of skin cancer, if you don't protect your skin by sunscreen and clothing. Tanning beds and lamps may also increase the risk of developing this type of skin cancer.
- High-altitude places: The exposure to sunlight is more intense in areas of high altitude and near the equator. Living at higher elevation also makes you more vulnerable to radiation because the sunlight is strongest there.
- Moles: People with abnormal moles are at a higher risk of developing skin cancer. These moles are irregular in shape and are larger than normal moles.
- Precancerous skin lesions: Your risk of developing skin cancer increases if you have skin lesion. These are scaly and rough patches that range from brown to dark pink in color. The most commonly affected areas are head, hands and face of fair-skinned people.
- Weak immune system: Weak immune system caused by HIV or AIDS and immunosuppressant drugs that you take after an organ transplant may increase your risk of developing skin cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi, I want to ask a question about breast cancer in women, What are the symptoms of breast cancer and its causes?
Patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC) to the brain have a very poor prognosis of three months if left untreated. SRS is an effective treatment modality in numerous patients. This case exemplifies the utility of stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) in prolonging survival and maintaining quality of life in a patient with RCC.
- This 64-year-old female patient initially presented to her primary care physician 22 months after a left nephrectomy for RCC with complaints of mild, intermittent headaches and difficulty with balance. An MRI revealed five cerebellar lesions suspicious for intracranial metastasis. The patient's first GKRS treatment targeted four lesions with 22 Gy at the 50% isodose line. She underwent a total of seven GKRS treatments over the next 60 months for recurrent metastases to the brain.
- 72 months and 12 months have now passed since her brain metastases were first discovered and since her last GKRS treatment, respectively, and this woman is alive with considerable quality of life and no evidence of metastatic reoccurrence. This case shows that repeated GKRS treatments, with minimal surgical intervention, can effectively treat multiple intracranial lesions in select patients, prolonging survival and avoiding iatrogenic neurocognitive decline while maintaining a high quality of life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!