Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu SudanYour feedback matters!
What is main reasons of blood cancer? Can without drink wine or cigarette have chance to blood cancer? If not then what may be specify reasons.
I was diagnosed with SLE in 1994. I am on omnacortil 10 mg. I have now been diagnosed with meniers disease and have vertigo. I have small cysts in my left breast and they bleed once in 10 days. I have a poor vision now and am dizzy. please help.
How to over come with cancer, which is held at lungs which becomes very pain full. Please give some advice.
I am 65 years male from Kolkata suffering from DM type 2 from past 35 years, HTN, psychiatric problem from last 30 years, diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma oral in 2011 undergone surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, at present carcinoma is in remission no abnormal uptake detected, having enlarged prostate from 2014 as per USG lower abdomen done it transpired as under: -urinary bladder normal in shape- walls are smooth and regular, lumen clear, pre void vol of urine- 330.2 ml post void vol of urine 295 approx of residual urine ,prostate gland measured 3.3×3.8×3.6 cm approx prostate wt 23.2 gms: -impression mildly enlarged prostate gland significant residual urine post void bladder (nearly same as pre void state) -PSA 1.3 ng/ml. On 17th instant repeated USG- whole abdomen: -all parameters normal, kidney right- 10. 9 cm left kidney 10.3.6 cm normal a cyst measure about 36 mm seen in left kidney (cyst was present before 2014 but those reports not found now unable to say the measurement of cyst) findings normal, post void residual urine vol 112 cc approx, prostate measures 35.8×30.9×32. 5 mm in size wt 20. 5mgm contour &ecotexer homogenous: -impression cortical seen in left kidney (present from long time, prostate gland size on higher side of the normal, post void residual urine 112 cc approx- PSA 6.16 ng/ml. Kindly give your opinion.
I am 18 year old and I want to know the symptoms of cancer so can you tell me please. It will be a big thanks from my side.
Hello doctor my wife facing breast pain, it coming suddenly or if something/someone hits her breast accidentally, of course when iam squeezing her breast I feeling some kind of small hard thing in side, and she says its paining why is this happening? Please give me description for her, and suggestion.
My mother is 80 years weight 47 kg. She has diagnosed adenocarcinoma of rectum (mucin secreting. Rectum ulcerated friable circumferential growth from 12 to 18 cm. Please advice what to do. Can we think of surgery.
1. Limit intake of alcohol
2. Avoid smoking.
3. Having diet of fruits and vegetables and nuts
4. Checking your weight
5. Restriction of hormone therapy in postmenopausal women.
I am relief from neck but now I feel uneasy pain in left side upper teeth and some in my left side throat and left ear. What cheq up I should do ? is this a symptoms of cancer ?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.