Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
If years of allopathic treatment has not brought relief from diseases like joint pains, skin problems, anxiety and gastro-intestinal ailments, try panchkarma, an ayurvedic therapy which purifies and rejuvenates the body.
Hundreds of such patients suffering from lifestyle diseases like stress or metabolic disorders like arthritis, have got relief through panchkarma.The patients coming to us are of all age groups (16 years to 80 years)and have sought relief & cure in panchkarma after years of unsuccessful allopathic treatment.
“Panchkarma has been found to be very effective in insomnia, joint pains, gout, diabetes, anxiety, migraine, sinusitis and gastro-intestinal ailments,” . Today's most common problems like slip disc, arthritis, joint pains and anxiety are a result of stressful living.
Interestingly, it is allopathic doctors themselves who are recommending panchkarma to majority of these patients. “The primary cause of all these problems is anxiety and it is through meditation, yoga and panchkarma that enables you to work without getting stressed
Hi, I am 24 year years old. Married since 11 months. 10 months back I came to know that I have a thyroid (Hyperthyroidism) problem so I am having tablet Thyrox-50 daily and it is in control. And my periods are also irregular. 3 months I took the treatment to regularize that periods by having birth control pills (Yasmeen tablet 21 tablet. After stopping the treatment I got my periods after 40 days. Again after 20 days days I got one more time. Now also the process is in same sequence like 40 and 20. From past 7 months we are trying for pregnancy still I don't conceive. Kindly tell me any suggestions for me to conceive. Because My husband doesn't know about my irregular periods and thyroid problem. I did the scanning also my uterus is clean and my ovaries are in correct size only. And I am having Iron (hb-10.5) and folic acid tablet also. Kindly suggest any treatment for me to become pregnant as soon as possible. Kindly reply me soon.
Hello doctors. I am 25 year female. And haven't conceive baby and all test are normal including blood test. Urine test. Egg test and hsg is normal. So, please contact me. For all this query. that what should I do for it. Please its very important for my married life. Duration of marriage. Is one and half year.
I have problem of erection at the of fore play erection is good when insert in vagina it becomes loose. Please suggest what should I do.
We are not planned for kids at the moment, When should I participate in sex after her date, Can you please mention specific time period in a month.
My periods are delayed by 2 weeks I have been having unprotected sex with my husband from past 6 months because we are trying to have a baby. I did pregnancy test 4 days back. Its negative. What could be the reason in delay of periods. I took gestin tablet for 3 days to get my periods.
I am 24 year old girl. Last week I had a unproductive sex incidentally. So I took the unwanted 72 pill withing 72 hours after having sex. Now I am nt getting my periods as per the date 30, instead of it I got sm few blood drops and nw it is nt bleeding. please give me the proper suggestion what should I do.
I had my last period on 21 of feb after that I had sex twice and had taken unwanted 72 twice. Out of which one I had taken day before yesterday. N today I have started bleeding. It's 10, days before my actual cycle. Do I have to worry. M I pregnant?
I am suffering itching around vagina & vulva since 5 days. It started when I used some hair removing cream. No other symptoms or problems. Please suggest some medicine to treat it.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"
5 dietary precautions to take during pregnancy
1. Avoid food cooked outside home.
2. Focus on foods rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins
3. Eat everything in moderation
4. You do not have to eat for two people. 300 calorie extra and above your diet is required by most from 4th month onwards.
5. Learn about your body, thin women need more calories while obese will have to restrict their diet.