Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu Shree VijayakumarYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 27 years old and of 52 kgs weight and had missed period. I had tested for pregnancy through test kit which resulted in negative. But I am feeling of my stomach bloating and feeling so full even I eat little quantity and having little problem in breathing now. What can be the reason and did get my periods. Can you suggest me what to do.
I'm Married in December 2016 till now I don't have any health problem my husband also not having any health problems so what medicine should I take to get pregnancy nd my dream is to get twins please suggest me mam I'm thankful to you.
It has been studied by the ministry of labor and employment that any average working Indian spends approximately 2,000 hours every year at their workplace, and all these hours can take a toll on your back, eyes, arms and neck.
Exposure to adverse working conditions can always result in long-term or temporary injury. Moreover, poorly designed working environments can also reduce your efficiency, cut down on your productivity, resulting in a loss of income. It can also increase your medical claims or land you up with a permanent disability.
So the final goal of ergonomics is to create a working zone that can incorporate the variety of human capabilities and limitations to prevent any mishap; primarily musculoskeletal disorders.
How musculoskeletal disorders happen?
Musculoskeletal disorder or MSD is a family of nerve, muscle and tendon disorders that are caused, aggravated or accelerated by repeated body movements; particularly when high forces, awkward postures, vibrations, contact stresses and exposures to cold are evident. As your wrist, hands, back and neck are construed of a complex network of bone, nerves, tendons and fluids, irritation of these tissues during certain work activities can, over the course to time, result in elevated fluid pressure around the nerves. Carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and spondylosis are the most common examples of work related MSDs.
So applying ergonomics to the place of work will certainly help both you and your employer strike a proper balance between staff capability and work requirement and so lessen the likelihood of such disorders.
How to develop a productive partnership?
- Poor working conditions are bad news both for you and your employee, which can result in physical anomalies and adverse economic impacts.
- So it’s only a happy partnership between the employers, staffs and ergonomic specialists that can help you redesign your workplace in order to meet the potential and capabilities of every employee.
- To meet the above stated requirements, you should always consult a professional in the field of ergonomics to analyze specific working environments and recommend what’s best for your needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
I had unprotected sex 2 days before ovulation and He cum in me as was warm and I got told that if you had sex 1-2 days before ovulation then you definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile time so what if my urine pregnancy test say not pregnant when test today as it would of been 10 days after ovulation and it would been done with clear blue pregnancy test and I need it to say positive pregnant as I would be as got told if had sex 2 days before ovulation then be pregnant.
I am a 21 year old girl studying second year college. I have a family history of thalassemia and it was recently found out that I am a minor my self. I have been anemic since childhood and my most recent tests diagnosed my hemoglobin to be 10.6 and also that I have a fatty liver (Grade one). I have missed my periods for the last two months but without any other side effects. Very often I feel like I might start with it anytime but I do not. Being sexually active, I have tried a home pregnancy test for 6 times in the last one month and it has always been negative. I have had regular periods all my life but only for 3 days each month. I am really confused why the sudden gap and would request for an answer.
I am 24 years old female I did sex with my bf on jan 22nd 2016 then on 26th jan I got my periods and then again on march 5th, april 7th, may 5th, june 7th, august 5th, september 5th and october 10th but the periods was only for two days and third day slight on the above dates mentioned and even my one side breast is secreting white liquid when I press. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well.
Meri 1 year 2 month ki beti hey mujey dobara pregnancy rkhni hey to kon si medicine shi rhey gi temterro tab shi rhey gi.
After intercourse wife has temperature and also being pain at lower abdomen and vagina is being normal or not and always being feel loose and tired.
Respected doc. I am obese, and in April, I miss my cycle too. Doc prescribed me medroxyprogesterone acetate and it bleeds on 10 may to 15 may. Now, I do jogging, walking, running squatting regularly about 30 mins. I avoid junk food, soft drinks, sugars, chips, I eat only home food. I studied about thyroid effects on menses. Pls prescribe me way how to keep healthy thyroid. Do I avoid rice and potato too. Thankyou.
Dear doctor In which days I can make a gentle contact with my husband to avoid pregnancy. On 13 october my period had come. Please tell me, I am confused?
As my friend and her boyfriend doesn't have sexual intercourse but is their any chance of getting pregnant with inserting finger and she had period last month but this Month she missed her period and she gain weight also please suggest.
A Study has analysed the effect of endurance running training on the stiffness index a variable that is directly related to bone quality.The results confirm that the greater the race distance that is trained the better this can be used,therefore, to prevent the progressive decline in bone mineral density that occurs with age.
The changes in the mechanical properties of the bone were measured using the stiffness or rigidity a variable that is directly related to the bone density of the calcaneus.