Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuYour feedback matters!
Dear sir my name is charu jangi. My problem in my eyes. My eyes is very red when I will do work in sun . This problem in everyday. please tell me best solution. Thanks.
On November 2014 I suffered from retrobulbber optic neuritis and neurologist gave me solumedrol 1gram so it cured the infection. Now it sometimes pains on the right side of my head as it used to pain at the starting time of the infection. My right eye was not fully cured now also there is only around 80% vision visible rest of the vision is blurred. Note: I also have history of dengue.
I have red eyes for more than a week. Swelling of eyes is also there water is coming out what should I do doctor ?
Hello sir, I am a 19 year old boy and reading in 1st year. Sir sometimes I feel pain in my chest while sleeping when I wake up I feel somewhat relaxed and when I go back to sleep the pain comes back. Sir its really hurting too much. Sir can you please tell me what is the reason behind this and its precautions. Thanks.
I have red eyes from 10 days and yellow eyes from 15 days and head ache from 20 days and leg pain from 20 days what should I do?
My power in both eyes was - 1.75 D for the past 8 years now it became - 2.00. Should I do Lasik? I heard it's not safe. How can I fix this. Wearing specs have only worsened my situation. I am a pure vegan I haven't eaten any meat or fish or eggs in my life. I do drink milk. Also I feel like getting old. My hair is starting to get Grey. I am only 22. Is there any alternative for Lasik.
Sir meri ankhe or sir ek sath dard karta hai. Ankhe ek dum red Ho jati hai Fir itone or paracetamol se kuch relief milta h.
I am a boy. My age is 19. How can I avoid laptop and mobile, and how can I concentrate into my study? And I sleep long time in a day. How can I limit my sleeping time?
I have use fancy gogals, so pls advise to me for this is fancy gogals how to inspect our eye? This is true or not.
In november 2015. I gone through with the lasik surgery. I want to know the eye drop or medicine for long run clear vision.
Sir . I have one operated eye which have very poor vision and the other one have power 0.5D which is good. How can I improve my poor eye vision in regular habits.
I work in front of my computer almost 10-14 hours every day. Although I have a 20/20 vision but Is getting glasses (no power) a good idea. And is Rose Water a good option for being used as an eye drop or is there an alternative solution!
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I am 21 year old I have eye problem and I want to remove my glasses eye vision is (-1,-1) I am not interested to wear glass due to this my hair fall and thicker.
In a month one or two time I face night fall. Though it is very rare that number of time exceed two. But still I want to know is it a serious problem to have night fall one or two times in a month.
There are many kinds of conditions that affect the eyes and make vision difficult - temporarily or even permanently. Uveitis is one such condition that causes eye inflammation in the middle layer of the tissue that resides in the wall of the eye - also known as the Uvea. The progression of the condition is sudden and the symptoms, quite painful.
Let us get to know more with this article:
- Causes: To understand any condition and how it is to be treated, one must first understand the causes of the said condition. While the specific causes behind the onset of Uveitis are not clear, this inflammatory disorder may be caused as a side effect of others like an autoimmune disorder including those like ankylosing spondylitis or even sarcoidosis. Also, infections such as cat scratch disease, syphilis (learn more about syphilis problem), West Nile virus and others may cause this kind of inflammatory condition that also affects the eyes. Lymphoma is also a kind of cancer that can be found in the eyes, which can create Uveitis. Finally, eye injuries and surgeries may cause this condition too.
- Symptoms: This condition has a variety of symptoms that may flare up suddenly. There are very few cases in which these symptoms start and progress gradually. Redness and pain in the eyes is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms while decreased vision and sensitivity towards glares of light may also be felt by people suffering from this condition. One may also see dark spots floating around and the vision may get blurred as an effect.
- Onset of Symptoms: The symptoms usually depend to a great degree on the part of the eye that gets affected by this condition. The Uvea also consists of the iris, the choroid, and the ciliary body even as it enables blood flow to the deep layers of the retina.
- Medication: In order to treat mild to moderate cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication like corticosteroids, as well as bacteria fighting medicines like antibiotics. Also, immunosuppressants can be used to deal with slightly more severe cases.
- Surgery: Very severe cases will require surgical procedures like a Vitrectomy to remove the vitreous in the eye for better management of the condition. Also, with surgery, the doctor can implant a device that leads to a slow release of medication on a constant basis so that the treatment and prevention of the condition goes on, unhindered. Yet, this method can also come with side effects like the onset of glaucoma.
The severity of the symptoms as well as the extent of the damage will pretty much determine the speed of your recovery as far as this condition is concerned.