Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor's, I specs with +1 no. How can I reduce it to normal level? Tell me some Remedies for come to normal state.
Mere left eye mai all the time heavy ness rahte hai morning mai swealling hote hai humesa uneasy lagta hai bahar jaane par eye se water aane lagta hai itching be hote hai Dr. ko dujaya unhone allergy batae medicine de I have used but eyes problem thk Ne ho rahe bhot problem hote hai please help me.
Hlo. M suffering from a problem. I can't see anything for a while when I used to get up after lying in bed for sometime. Except the time when I get up in the morning. I feel like my body is very light weight. Everything seems to be black. Like m blind. And it continues for 30-40 sec. N when I able to see. Everything looks blur and not clear. What is the problem with me? I thought it is becoz of blood circulation. please help me. Am I ok or having any problem?
What will be complication in the future for the girl age 25 with a vision + 3.5? effects on children and will it further deteriorate with age? will there be a possibility that she may loose her vision completely in future?
I am getting one sided headache (right side) what might be the reasons and please suggest me remedies. Even the eye right side is paining.
Sir , I am experiencing blurred vision (right eye), is there any permanent solution to cure by using medicines without using glasses.
Sir, my son (6 yrs) eyes getting red more in during night and morning time, I consulted child doctor they told it's allergy ,will be cured slowly 2 to 3 years. What's solution from your end.
I would like to know about the best/reasonable place in Delhi for Eye care. My mother in law is going through some eye related nerve issue and needs to go through laser operation. I have all her related checkup documents and can share if needed. Please help and confirm with immediate effect.
Sir meri ankho me bahut jyada pain hota h jo ki bike chalane ke bad or jyada hone lgta h so sir please some one idea.
I am Rupesh. I am 23 years old. I am using spectacles. Recently I am having some eye problem like straining and some blueness. Can you suggest me the solution of relieving the pain? I think the power of lenses reduced or my eyesight increased. I am a software engineer. I suppose to see the computer for more hours. Because of these reasons, I think my eyesight got increased.
I am about 22 year old male I am suffering from head and eye pain and also pain on chest back and throat cough coldness time to time.
I have eye sight problem. I feel like that are burning, too much pain because of that. Please say me what to do.
Squint in my right eye. It started about three years back after being diagnosed diabetes type 2. Please suggest suitable treatment. If it is surgery whether it is painful. Suggest suitable treatment to be undergone.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.