Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MuddaiahYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am facing the piles problem How can I take the treatment for that without operation can please give the guidelines to me And what food I have to take to me.
Hey I am 21 years old I masturbate once a day but my I discharge very soon about in 34 sec and and I have swelling in my right ball. What should i do?
My child is of 6 years age facing acute atopic dermititis since last 2 years. No allopathic, homeopsathic medication working effectively. Is there any permanent solution?
I am having fungal infection in groin area. It is very smelly all the time even after putting dusting powder. Now my whole bodybis smelly if I sweat.
I have constipation problem since 12 years nd I consult with doctors also. Took med since 12 year. But my problem is still same.
Hi All, Suffering from thypiod fever from one week taking taxim 1 mg daily mrng and evening, fever is not reducing and vomiting stomach pain. Please suggest me do I need to change medicine.
Hello Dr. Sir my mother is 55 year old is hearts patient 2009 first heart block then second 2010 the Dr. had surgery plant the pacemaker after 5 year ago 2010 may mother is in this time big fat grow but please concern loss weight to next some carefully my mom.
respected Sir, I can hear my nerve pulsating in my right hear after a run, there is no difficulty in listening but when I speak there is a kind of problem like when I say'phankha' a hindi word for fan'an' part create a resonance effect only in my right ear. Thanking you in anticipation.
Hi Dr. Im 24 m, unmarried. Does lack of protien and exercises during 15-21 age will effect the length and girth of the penis size? My penis size is 4 and half inch, with this size can I do all sex positions?
I am 18 years old and I have one problem I am addict of masturbation what will I do is there any reaction of this? How can I stop from this.
Happens severe pain in upper abdomen and it goes till back and feels very uneasy for sometime and happens 6 to 7 times in a day, as suggested by doctor done test Apylase, lipase, Eco, sonography of stomach but all results negative, stopped consuming alcohol from 1 month, but still the pain is as it is, pls suggest.
My heads pain very much from the backside but it never pains at the front side. I do not know no why is it happening so. Will you please help me?
I have d3 deficiency problem and back, legs pain also and feel weakness sometime. Please tell me what should I do?
Polycystic ovarian cyst disease (PCOD)
It is a disease characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries. The ovary is enlarged and it produces excessive amounts of androgen and estrogenic hormones, this condition is also called as polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Causes - hereditary / genetic disease (family history of someone with condition), overactive adrenal glands can also produce excess androgens and causes pcod, obesity can aggravate pcod, excess insulin may cause high androgen levels and causes pcod.
Irregular menses / delayed / heavy periods.
Weight gain and difficulty in losing weight.
Pimples, oily skin, dandruff, thinning of hair, hairfall.
Excessive hair growth on the face, chest, back.
Heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
Weight gain and trouble losing weight.
Depression, mood swings.
1) do regular exercise - exercise for 45 minutes, walking, jogging and aerobic exercise are great exercise that people can do.
2) eat healthy and balanced diet - it includes lots of vegetables, fruits, nuts, beans and whole grains, brown rice. Limit foods that are high in saturated fat, such as meats, cheese and fried foods. Avoid dairy products, red meat, sugary foods and drinks.
(select what you eat from the following food groups -
Vegetables - carrots, peas, broccoli, lettuce, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, onions, cauliflower, celery, spinach.
Cereals - barley, oats, whole wheat, brown rice, multigrain bread.
Pulses - yellow and green moving, chana dal, beans, whole pulses.
Dairy products - skimmed or toned milk, tofu, paneer, yogurt.
Nuts - walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds).
3) control weight - losing weight may help to get your hormones in balance and regulate your menstrual cycle these are the main part of the treatment for pcod.
4) treatment of hirsutism or acne.
5) restoration of regular menstrual cycle, restoration of fertility.
Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effects. Homeopathy focuses on treating and curing the root cause of disease. Here are some homeopathic remedies for pcod -
1) sepia - menses are irregular (sometimes too late and scanty or too early and profuse) + bearing down pains from back to abdomen + a ball like sensation in the inner parts + yellowish or greenish leucorrhea + irritable and indifferent temperament.
2) pulsatilla - menses are late and scanty + thirstless and takes little water + mild, gentle and yeilding temperament + changeable moods + suited to young girls in whom the problem starts at puberty.
3) natrum mur - irregular and suppressed menstrual cycles + beneficial for women with difficulty in conception due to pcod + aversion to heat of sun and craving for extra salt in the diet + reserved minded + symptoms gets worse when sympathy offered.