Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu MuddaiahYour feedback matters!
Mera ling me tanav nhi hota hai Meri age 29 hai Or na hi me koi cigrate Shrab kisi ko bhi use ni krta.
Dear sexologist, mera girlfriend ko sex karne ko maan hai. Anal sex pe interest hai. Abhi gf ko 22 saal hai. Condom kar ke sex karna chahta hai. 1. Kya gf sex karne se pregnant hoga. 2. Agar pregant hoga sex karne kitne mahine ke andar pregnant hogi. 3. Agar i-pill liye to pregancy fir bhi hota hai kya .4. I-pill se pura pregnancy ko bandh hota hai kya .please help kijiye. 22 saal mein pregnant ko pura bandh karna hai. Please 4 questions ka problem solution den.
I am 22 years old and I have problem in sex. I don not get satisfactory sex on my bedroom I have erectile dysinfectoon and lack of interest in sex I have masturbate for 4 years.
I am 34 years old female and I m having pain in my legs regularly from last 8 months specially in both ankles. I am not diabetic.
Getting down and dirty is a lot of fun for any man, but to do so he definitely needs to carry around a clean penis. A sex tip that is basic but most definitely important is simply this: an unclean member is not going to get the rate of action to keep a man happy. And why should it? No partner wants to be intimate with a tool that reeks or is clearly not receiving adequate and attentive penis care. Taking heed of these hygiene tips is definitely advised.
- Underwear is under-care. Hopefully any adult male reading this already realizes that changing into clean underwear daily is essential. Changing more than once a day is recommended if one engages in activity that creates a lot of perspiration down below. In addition, wear cotton undergarments that "breathe" and keep things a bit cooler down there. Sweaty undergear creates a bacterial situation that encourages strong and unpleasant odor, as well as causing damage to the delicate penis skin.
- Outerwear is also under-care. When a guy has a rocking bod, he faces a dilemma: Does he wear a pair of skin-tight jeans that shows off his muscular thighs and his firm rear but that will cause more sweat in the crotch department? It's a personal decision, but if opting for tightness, a man needs to take extra precautions to battle the odor and skin issues that may result.
- Air things out. Every once in a while, it's good for a guy to let everything hang out. Walking around the home naked allows Nature's air conditioning to disperse excess odors and sweat. Guys who are in a position to regularly expose their penis and testicles to the air in the privacy of their own home should do so.
- Do spot checks. A clean penis is generally a healthy penis, but sometimes a guy needs to do a little extra checking. Taking the time to carefully examine the package on a regular basis (including using a mirror to look at the underside of the penis and the testicles) helps to identify any spots, splotches, bumps, etc. that might otherwise be missed.
- Wash, of course. Like the rest of the body, the penis needs to be washed regularly - something which all the men reading this piece are hopefully already doing. However, simply washing may not be enough. Because the skin on the penis is so sensitive, it's important that the soap one uses is appropriately mild. Rough cleansers or soaps with perfumes and chemicals can cause dermatological reactions, such as rashes, splotches, dryness, flakiness, etc. - and those can be a big turn-off to a partner (especially where oral sex is concerned). Finding a soap that cleans without irritating is essential.
- And dry, too. After washing, a guy needs to make sure he dries off well. Using a soft towel helps to avoid skin irritation. Drying thoroughly and all over the package, including where the testicles meet the crotch, the anus and the legs, helps to prevent issues like jock itch from developing.
- Go for crème. Even a man who practices good hygiene is likely to find that his clean penis is not looking as good as it should. This is where another important sex tip comes in handy: Men need to regularly use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to really enhance their penis health. First off, a crème with natural moisturizers (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) and with an anti-bacterial ingredient such as vitamin A is positioned to fend away both common penile skin issues and persistent member odors, two of the biggest complaints from many partners. But the benefits don't stop there. Man1 Man Oil also contains L-arginine, which boosts nitric oxide and therefor helps keep the all-important penile blood vessels open, as well as vitamin C, which is an aid in collagen production and penile tissue firmness. Rubbing in a good crème daily is an easy way to maintain the penis health that all men - and their partners - desire.