Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhuYour feedback matters!
I use gul manjan heavily and now suffering from bp. I want to leave it but can't. Also my teeth has blackened. Kindly guide home remedies. Dentist scaling I did in april this year.
I am 21 year old, I do not eat much junk food, but my weight is increasing. Presently my weight is 75 kg, how can I reduce it. Please help me.
What to do to Balance hormones of pcod problem and what diet or medical treatment is required for it?
Hi. My name is Sumit Dev. My age is 29. I am suffering from heart burn and acidity since more than a year. I keep getting burps continuously throughout the day. Sometimes I feel my throat is choked and I am trying to gulp down something. While drinking water sometimes my throat pains a lot. Please advise.
I am 5 ft 5 inches tall and 50 kg in weight. I am 16 years old. My body is slim but muscular. Kindly tell me the method to broaden my chest and gain some fat.
Some causes of chronic stiffness and pain in neck and upper back are:
Sitting for long hours, poor posture, prolonged driving, reading while sleeping, improper sleeping habits can cause muscle tightness and strain.
Ageing can cause wearing out of neck joints, bulging discs and small bone spurs can grow on the side of the spine causing severe pain.
Discs or bone spurs can cause pinching of nerves which can cause tingling or numbness in hands and weakness. The pinched nerves can refer pain down the arm or upper back area.
Car accidents causing sudden jerking of neck called whiplash injuries cause strain in the neck muscles.
Some diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, meningitis, cancer etc can also cause neck pain.
For immediate relief of neck pain and tightness try these simple stretches: (check with your doctor if you can do these exercises if you have severe pain and or numbness)
*sit up straight and try to look behind you without moving your back. Hold 15 seconds and repeat 3 times both sides.
*draw you chin in as if trying to get double chin. Hold 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
*tilt your neck sideways till you feel a nice stretch. Hold 15 seconds. Repeat 3 times each side.
I am 21 year old female I am having severe hair fall since 2-3 years , causing baldness above eyes from the sides . What should I do ?
I have a busy schedule, goin for college then sports workout fr 2 hrs then gym. Due to this there is weight loss and I get tired at the end of the day. Please suggest a proper diet or a sports nutrition.
I meet an accident and suffered Displaced medial malleolus fracture in my left ankle. Surgery was done on 22nd March 2016. I have to get my plaster remove now. I am working professional. When would I be able to come to my normal walking strength as earlier and shall I have to go for physiotherapy?
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Using Home Remedies
Pimples are very annoying, especially when they are on your cheeks because then they do twice the damage - hurt your skin and at the same time they also steal away the charm of your looks. Although there are many lotions and creams in the markets that guarantee the removal of this skin inflammation, they are chemicals that eventually start showing its side-effects on your skin. For this reason, a few home remedies with some simple pimple-combating tools work the best and here are some of them:
- Use ice cubes and crushed ice to reduce the redness and the heat in the inflammation. Applying ice over the pimples eventually makes them reduce in size and disappear altogether.
- Soak a little piece of cotton or rag in fresh lemon juice and apply it over a pimple. Lemon helps a pimple dry up faster.
- Soak a rag of cotton in tea tree oil and put it over a pimple. It has anti-bacterial properties which help fight against acne pimples. For even better results, you can also try mixing tea tree oil in aloe vera gel. You can put this mixture on your acne pimples and rinse it after 20 minutes for effective healing.
- White toothpaste can work wonderfully with a pimple and reduce it to nothing in a very little time.
- Steaming is another foolproof way to get rid of the pimples in the most natural manner. If you expose the pimples to steam, the steam works its way through the pimples and cleans out all the bacteria. It thus helps your skin to breathe and get in contact with oxygen. This ultimately makes a pimple ripen quickly and thus leads to its deterioration.
- Use garlic to get rid of pimples. How? Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent which is why it is a very good remedy for pimples. Cut a small piece of garlic and rub it over your pimples. After several minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Honey is another natural antibiotic that can accelerate the removal of pimples by effective healing. The catch here is to apply honey directly over the affected area. Keep it for several minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Mixing honey and cinnamon and applying its paste on the affected area is also a very dead-sure manner of getting rid of pimples.
- Grind a cucumber to make a face mask and allow it to dry. Then wash your face after several minutes. This cleans up the dirt and bacteria in the pimples.
Next time you get those unwanted pimples, you know what to do!
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne?