Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhavi LathaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have been suffering from skin infection and allergies due to use of various drugs. It all started 3 years back, had a small breakout. Used jooves facewash and without washing slept for 2hrs and then washed. Got infection, reddened skin on the cheeks and allergy. Since then went to many dermatologists. Used various type of drugs from azithromycin 500, isotretonin 20, doxycycline, Allergic drug levocetrizine, benzyl peroxide2.5, clindamycin gel. Etc. Use of these drugs have damaged my skin. Then On one occasion got sun burn went to a Dr. Prescribed me fluticasone propionate, sun burn was cured BT got acne rosacea, the same Dr. Gave me metrogyl gel rosacea was cured. But side effects. Now there is visible veins on the cheeks, skin texture is very bad, and some pimples are there. Skin gets reddened on the damaged part of cheeks on exposure to any form of heat. Like sun, watching laptops, etc. Please dear sir advice me what to do. I m from silchar, Assam. Please help me cure and get a nice skin Present condition skin has lost collagen becomes red on heat exposure and gets sunburn frequently.
Im vegetarian male aged 50 yrs. My b12 level is decreased to 145. My full body is paining. What should I do?
I have constipation problem it's in my blood because my dad also had. I tried all diets but didn't helped me it take so much time in washroom but my stomach doesn't come clear can you please help me up thank you.
Hi Doctor I am 25 years boy. I am vegetarian is there any effect if we don't masturbate even after getting excited. Is soap safe to masturbate.
Helo sir My weight is increasing again and again continuously. earlier it was 71 but now it is 82 please help me Tell me how to reduce weight.
I am thin person. I want increase my body size. I want that I have a nice body. What to do give me tips please.
I know over eat at meals. But I can't help it. Why, I am eating lightly again some time I am feeling hungry. How can I avoid over eating and better control. My stomach achs are more predominant. And regularly pains what should I do.
How to increase weight? And my current age is 25 and weight is 50kgs, gender-male. If the given age is sufficient itz OK other wise how much the weight should there and what are things to be done.
What are food items to be taken to less the sugar level. My blood sugar in fasting is 168 And after food is 277. What are steps to be taken to control it and please recommend some home made remedies to control it.
I had chronic duodenal ulcer which bleed and caused anemia now treated for anemia by blood transfusion and now my blood count being 12.5 and also the ulcer is now gone im at risk of cancer?
I have these little bumps on my nose sometimes looks white, like lil pimples I don't know what is it, and I tried every facewash and I always clean my face too many times a day, even used scrub creams and all, is there any cream or tablet that can get rid of this? It looks so bad please if anyone can help tell me the solution?
Doctor, My wife gets cramps in her stomach very frequent and get watery stools. She gets some times acidity problem also. Is it because of worms? She took her last deworming tablet in may. Doctor Please suggest me the medicine for this disease. She did her ultrasound and her reports are normal and but got slight calcification in the kidney so is there any home remedy for this?
I want you to convey that I am having irregular periods is this any problem as my periods last for seven days.
I have teeth very near and are unable to brush in the middle. So that they changed the color. How could I solve this problem. Having any cleaning process.
I have a problem of pimples on my face from last four months j hVe used betnovate c cream no reaction so whts should I do?
Recently one question was raised.
Known as vart, queefing or fanny fart.
It may happen after intercourse, excercise or squatting or in a pathological condition of a connection betwwn colon & vagina as result of child birth, radiation or cancer.
The main culprit in non-pathological condition is weakness of pelvic floor.
"Kegel" exercise may help as well as vaginal pessary
My uric acid is slightly high i. E. At the level of 8 mg. How to reduce. What could be the problems if it increases.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability play a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person's emotional health and wellbeing can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to workload, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind Erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person Erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for performance anxiety and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from Erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person's emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate Erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of self confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind Erectile dysfunction.
Remedies: Occurrence of Erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure Erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of Erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress relieving exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one's confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of Erectile dysfunction.