Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
I am just 26 years old. And I am worrying about my penis size. So. I need your help. How to make bigger as soon as possible. Kindly suggest me. Thank you sir.
Hello I am 42 years old have and married women, I have irregular periods (sometimes twice in a month or sometimes more than 5 days (10 - 15 days) with too heavy blood loss (clots). This irregular is almost since 3 years. My sonography reports says normal no fibroids. This days I feel too weak during this days. Can I get to know the solutions for the same.
I am addicted to smoking. I tried to stop it but can't. Can you help me out of this problem? Please help me.
I just want to know is it possible to get dense hair now. Than previously. Because density became less. So is there any medicine which grow dense hair .pls reply soon and tell me proper medicine.
I have pain in my stomach and there is swelling in my gall bladder. The size of gall bladder is 7 mm. Please help me. Pain is killing me.
I AM 54 YRS. OLD diabetic FOR 25 YRS. SUGAR LEVEL IS HIGH FASTING 293 AND PP 234 HbA1C IS 11,2.suffering FROM chronic LIVER DISEASE AND GALL bladder IS FULL OF DEBRIS (CH. CHOLEOSIS) ALSO ED PROBLEM FOR LAST 5 YRS.
I am having a lot of dandruff in head, so you please suggest me some method to get rid of the dandruff permanently.
At the time when your mind feel fatigue & sensory organ also feel tired / exhausted they fails to do their respective jobs at that time human is in sleep state ( sleep mode ). This sleep is daily sleep at night / physiological sleep.
HOW MUCH TIME YOU NEED SLEEP?
Averagely in the young age body needs 7 to 9 hrs of sleep. Depending on the age, climate (season –winter, summer, rainy), diseases etc..
Maharishi CHARAK said that everyone’s happiness- sadness, strength – weakness, knowledge –illiteracy, life – death, immunity and metabolism depends on sleep habits.
ROLE OF SLEEP IN YOUR LIFE:-
1) With calm Sleep you feel happy.
2) Sleep promotes natural detoxification of the body.
3) Sleep promotes natural healing of body & mind.
4) It restores your energy.
5) Helps to boost / optimize functioning of sensory organs & mind (INDRIYA).
6) Sleep maintains proper equilibrium of DOSHA (vaat, pitta, kapha).
7) Provides you activeness & alertness.
9) Improves skin tone & glowing complexion.
10) All these benefits give you longevity & ant ageing effect.
AYURVEDA MENTIONED 6 DIFFERENT TYPES OF SLEEP
1) TAMODBHAVA: - due to increased tama guna (darkness, chaotic).
2) SHLESHMASAMUDBHAVA: - due to increased kapha dosha.
3) MANASHARIRSAMUDBHAVA: - due to mental & physical exertion.
4) AGANTUKI: - due to external reasons like trauma, accident etc.
5) VYADHYANUVARTINI: - due to diseases like fever.
6) RATRISAMUDBHAV PRABHAVA: - physiological sleep at night.
Physiological sleep is said to be a guardian of life .as per Ayurveda one must change the sleep habits according to age, daily lifestyle, diseases and changing seasons (like winter, summer and rainy) ex. In summer season day is longer than night so body might not complete proper sleep & other thing that vaat dosha & dryness is increasing in the body due to heat so you can sleep for up to 45 min but strictly before lunch.
Home remedy :-
1) head massage at bed time with warm oil
2) ghee + milk
3) avoid using mobile at night before going to bed
4) shower before going to bed atleast wash feet & hands .
5) if u dont have relief then consult ayurvedic doctor for further treatment like shirodhara ,nasya, body massage etc.