Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhavi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
My hand and leg were paining continuously from 8 to 10 days. Please suggest me what can I do in this condition. Please suggest me fast.
How to use aloe vera on face for acne and blackheads. My skin is oily in summer and dry and sensitive in winter.
Hello Doctor, I am Suffering from mix feeling, fear, lonely, hope less. Feeling like cry all the time.
My name is gursewak I have to gain my height please fast frequently fast please consultant the gaining tips.
I have continuous muscle soreness in my right shoulder on lateral part. Its not painful but it makes me uncomfortable. I weight train 4 times a week and I want to continue.
My mother fell down today morning unfortunately, after thw x-ray reports done doctor says that there is a 1.1 crack in hip structure, can I know how long it will take to recover.
Is 3 inch erected penises, is good to go for sex. Can be women satisfy with it. And above all can women get pregnant with 3 inch erect pen is.
I am 17 years old having height 164 cms (5 foot 4 Inc) & having a weight of 79 kgs, Tell me the exact proper non veg diet to decrease my weight, Moreover I am fond of eating, At my home, I alone eat almost 1 kg of rice per day, As per dat my weight is little low; But still I want to come in the range of 60s, How should I go for it?
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.