Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhavaraoYour feedback matters!
I received a mail in which Dr. has advised that people suffering with diabetes 2 n pre diabetes can eat fresh fruits Apple, bananas, pineapples, berries, cherries, papayas, grapes, melons, oranges, peaches and raisins. Intake of non starchy vegetable be increased such as spinach, cucumber, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce n vegetables. As few of the fruits as grapes, dry dates, raisins, peaches contain lot of natural sugar and my doctor has advised that we should not eat such fruits which contain more natural sugar. Please confirm that the opinion of Dr. is correct and we can consume fruits such as grapes, mangoes, raisins and dry dates and also the quantity. Hope to receive your reply at your earliest. Regards,
Hello I am 41 yrs man, my wife is also same age, now from last two years she did not taking interest in intercourse, she not become hot during foreplay, can you suggest any solution
Am 19 year old girl. My weight becom 89. Fat is main problem. I tested my sugar in empty stomach in morning. The level is lower than normal sugar. It is related to my weight.
I am R k singh from Ballia. I am suffering from premature ejaculation since 2-3 years and some sperm comes out in my urine during stool only. During sex I have last within one minute. I am facing problem to satisfy my wife.
Suggest me any good Hairwax. Which damage my hair less and Also anything else I can apply before hairwax to reduce wax damage? Help please.
My daughter 3.8 years old. She has wheezing problem. And also cold regularly. Can I take Chyawanprash? For her immunity. Which is the best brand (Dabur, Himalaya, pankajakasthuri or Patanjali) Kindly advice. I am eagerly waiting for your helpful answer.
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 11 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients.
- There are many trace nutrients present which are very healthy for the body. These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains: It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten-free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance: A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride levels thus improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I can not feel any taste. I eat lots of chilly and spicy food but I can not feel any of those taste and all I feel is the the taste of lemon. I only feel the sour taste and a bit of sweet taste that's all. Whats wrong with me?
These pictures show old crown and bridges failing and their replacement with titanium dental implants which not only restore better chewing function but also better aesthetics.