Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Madan TemkerYour feedback matters!
29 Oct I have small injury on back head in gym that time no pain but next day in my head strong sensation like (thakker 5-6 sec 2-3 times) after that next 2-3 day I play cricket normally but again sensation (thakker) after that headache start also back or neck pain, sensation 3-4 times a day my CT scan also normal after few days pain is decrease but when I sit straight or walk longer or straight standing pressure on back head and neck.(sometimes neck pressure or sound in ear) day by day pain is less or no pain when rest, pain only when sit or stand position.
Good evening I am working as an aircraft engineer. Before some months I felt some weakness and fasuclation in my lower limb. So I consulted a doctor and post MRI he told me that I am having Anterior Horn Cell Disorder. He told me there's no treatment for this. Can you please recommend me any doctor who can guide me in this?
How can cervical spondylitis be cured? what is its medication? can I workout in gym like any normal person?
I am 47 age male I have problem in my right shoulder in joint a growth of muscle (body) but no pain, I had consult a doctor he said inside fat so is it need a surgery?
I am diabetic. Hypertensive. After lifting a bucket of water have muscular pain n rt arm. Pls do advise.
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.