Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. M VidyavatiYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old boy I am suffering from sight related eye problems since my 3rd class so please give some suggestions.
I have pain in my head. Its a very bad pain but after sometimes it will gone and come after few hours. What should I do?
I have problem in both my eyes mainly left eye since childhood. A doc says the condition is amblyopia. I am wearing specs but still it is not clear through my left eye. please tell me what should I do to improve my vision? Does this condition cure?
My eye side is weak the number is my eye's 2.5. I wear glasses. Give me suggestion what should I do? Which steps help my eye side strong.
I did cleanup in parlour for first time and in the process of removing blackheads some marks have developed on my face. How to take proper care of face to recover damaged skin and make skin beautiful. I have darkcircles too:-(and a boys family is going to come to see me for marriage next week. What should I do to make my skin clear and glowing within a week.
Sir headache is totally right side with right eye swelling nd total right side of head is paining there is nothing in left side but there are some body pains.
How can eyes can be a water drops their are very hardly to manage this questions pleas tell me answer.
Meri Aankhon Ka vision 6/12 hai. Mera Railway kar medical hai usme 6/6 maga hai. To Kya laser operation karna Sahi hai. Kya medical me pata tho nahi chalega. Baad me koi side effect nahi hoga. Kon sa laser sahi hota h. Please reply.
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.