Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M.v. VidhyaYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to know how to avoid tooth pain even brushing two time daily. I have tried many cure's method but also its not working?
My girlfriend has problem in her gums. If she eat anything like apple, they may bleed, while brushing also they sometimes bleed, any sort of pressure causes them to bleed. The upper gums in the front have swollen and have turned red. This problem is there for 2 years.
My friend is 22 year old. He has bleeding problem from gum since 3 months. What precaution should I take?
My teeth have very much pain and my mouth internally so pain full problems . Plzz give any real solution for my Maude.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old. I have yellow teeth. I used all colgate tooth paste. But still I have yellow teeth. What can I do?
My teeth and gum having bleeding problem since last few days I brush in ones in morning please suggest me home made solution for that problem.
Am 30, male. My right side bottom wisdom teeth smells very very bad even after brushing and mouthwash. All other teeth and gums holding them are fine. I infect took paste in finger and applied all around the teeth and gums but still when I put my finger over the gum and teeth joining area of wisdom teeth alone this bad smell all throughout the day. I need some help from someone regarding this. People say I must pull out the teeth. Am not old enough to lose the wisdom teeth. Also I cant afford thousands to pay to dentist. Any solution please.
Hi, I suffer, a medium, sometimes, severe toothache while chewing food. It is a molar teeth, the big wide one. My dentist suggested me to take an x ray. I took an x ray, she examined and told me that, "actually there are 3 roots of teeth, and one of my root is bent so it is aching, I advise you to go through cleaning. Q1) What is cleaning? What are its side effect? Q2) if one my root is bent why does it only aches while chewing? Q3) whats your opinion? Q$0 What should I do?
Is Jaw expansion for 30 years old person possible who is having a smokers pallet. Is it possible to cure a chain smokers pallets.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
Tooth ache since one week. I had shown to a Doctor he told me I will require a root canal. Is it painful?
I have pain in my teeth and I already uproot my 3 teeth by dentist. Black colour spot on my teeth so this is the last teeth which is black coloured so what's the solution please tell me.
Looking for best anti plaque and tartar removal toothpaste. Anyone please tell any name of medicated toothpastes.
My teeth are very yellow kindly suggest something good so that it can be white enough? I use to eat rajnigandha but now sometime I have pan after dinner. Recently I have quit smoking.
Sir, My teeth are just getting damage and falling off without any pain can you just give any solution I will be highly thankful to you sir.
A dental implant is a titanium post which mimics the root of the tooth and it’s surgically positioned into your jawbone beneath the gum line. After the implant is positioned, your dentist mounts replacement teeth or a bridge to replace a tooth or teeth that have fallen off, into that area.
Implants are a very useful new way to replace teeth that have been lost due to ageing, gum disease or trauma.
The options which were earlier available to replace missing teeth were an ordinary bridge which was attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth.
- A big advantage of implants is that no adjacent teeth need to be chipped or ground down to hold your new replacement tooth or teeth in place.
- Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip. It gives you improved speech.
- An implant also is better for maintaining dental health as it does not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges.
- Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Implants also don’t come loose as dentures can.
Because implants fuse to the jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. This means dentures and bridges mounted to implants don’t slip or shift in your mouth. This helps you eat and speak normally.
This secure fit also makes the dentures and bridges mounted over implants feel more natural than bridges or dentures.
Some people can’t get ordinary bridges and dentures because of sore spots, poor ridges or gagging and for them, implants are a heaven send.
Should you get implants?
You can only get implants if you must have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant. If your bone is too thin or soft you may have to get a bone graft first.
You should also be committed to keeping your implants healthy. For this, you should be committed to meticulous oral hygiene and regular dental visits as these will ensure the long-term success of your dental implants.
Two types of implants are considered safe by the American Dental Association. They are:
- Endosteal implants —These are surgically implanted directly into your jawbone. This is followed by a second surgery to connect a post to the original implant after the surrounding gum tissue has healed. And finally, an artificial tooth or teeth is attached to the post. This can be done individually or grouped on a bridge or denture.
- Subperiosteal implants — These consist of a metal frame that is fitted onto your jawbone. After the gums heal, the frame automatically becomes fixed to the jawbone. After these artificial teeth are mounted onto the posts, which are attached to the frame, and left to protrude through the gums just like with endosteal implants.
- Implants are very natural but they are expensive than other dentures or bridges, the other methods of teeth replacement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.