Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Sir, I have teeth pain from last one month. I used pain killer for this pain. Because of this I can't eat anything. Suggest me a dentist.
I am suffering from my teeth problem, my teeth condition is very bad. There is small hole. What do I do now?
Hi good evening From the past 3 days I got some allergy inside my mouth, which results in pain n irritation in mouth n throat, where I can't swallow anything and sensitive to heat and cold Please tell me the reason n suggest some instant relaxant.
I have a tooth bleeding my in my teeth blood use to come out while ever it's tough little hard or eat something like carrots why can you help me what I need to do for this?
Sir, I'm about 19 year old student. I'm trying for defense field like army, navy, and air force and I'm selected also but in medical test they reject me because of my teeth. There is a large cavity in my two teeth that's why can you guide me or help me how to fill this cavity or if I'm replace my teeth to artificial teeth then how much cost I have to pay. Please guide me. I consult with private doctor they told me first we remove your teeth and then we do root canal after that we fit cyram teeth I don't know about cyram teeth. Cyram teeth is best or any other option I have and this process charges is about 10000 to 12000 this changes is very high that's why I need your help.
Hey i want my teeth white and i have problem that some matter remains at the top of my teeth near gums.
Hi, I have severe pain in my teeth n dentist told that it's an infection, please suggest some tablet so that the pain is relieved.
Sir i am 24year old my mouth small open but gutka eat but kuch tablet batlaye jisse my mouth full open
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
I have gastric problem. At morning everyday at the time of brush my teeth, I feel like vomiting. sometime it's vomits. What is best solution for this.
I am 32 years old my problem is my mouth and teeth. Mouth smell is very bad smelling. In the morning time its smells too badplz suggest me medicine. My weight is 90 kgs.
Can a root canal be done on the wisdom tooth? As I have both the wisdom tooth having hole and would want to fill it up and if require I am ok with root canal also. Doctors advise to take the wisdom tooth out but I do not want to loose my wisdom tooth. In one of the wisdom tooth, 15 years back a root canal was done but the silver filing came out. Please suggest a way to salvage wisdom tooth without it to take out.
1.Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
2.Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
3.Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4.Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5.Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6.Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7.Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
8.Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
9.Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
10.See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.