Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.V.R Sujatha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.V.R SujathaYour feedback matters!
Doctor is very humble and listens to us with due care. My wife childbirth is handled by Dr. visiting Aster CMI Hospital and we are grateful for her support during pregrancy, childbirth and post childbirth support. Thanks a lot doctor. We strongly recommend Dr. to anyone in need.
Doctor is very polite, The best doctor I have ever seen till now...
Light fluid secreting from my left breast nipple after one rubbing, start over 1 year but now more. I.e. Means infection in breast nipple? I can't discus with any one, so please solved with medicine. I am unmarried. Tell me what is the problem?
I am 14 weeks pregnant and now a days I am drinking coconut water everyday. But many are saying tat if I drink coconut water, my baby's skin tone will be dark. I want to know how far its true or related. Thanks. Should I continue coconut water or not?
Hii doctor. Maire sadi ko 3sal ho gaya haii. 2sal pehele main prgnant ho gayi thi. Tab meri hsbnd ko baby nehi cahiye tha isliye maine teblet kha liya. Aab main maa baan na cahti hoo kiya koyi problem hogi. Meri periods bhi regular hoti haii. Kiya koi cinta ki baat haii.
My wife tried ovulation test kit for continuous 5 days at a particular time from day 10 to day 15 of monthly period. But no positive results came. So we r worried a little. Is there any major issue?
Hamari shaadi ko Abhi 2 months huye hai meri wife ko december month me date 14 ko period aaya tha fir January month me date 18 ko period aaya or is month me feb date 18 se 20 tak Roz din bhar me sirf ek baar 2 se theen bund bilkul jara sa blood nikal raha hai. Kya ye pregnancy ke symptom hai ya koi problem hai. Please help me.
Hello doctor My ha1c is 9.6 can I take idly you say small frequent meals so how many idlies is small please? Will horse gram intake really help please? Thank you for your time.
I am female aged 51 years. My endometrial biopsy report is enclosed. Please suggest on the report. Report: regn. Date: 25 may 2015 19: 28 name: sree devi a regn no: 431533343 ref dr: radha lakshmi you sample collection: 25 may 2015 19: 32 print date: 26 may 2015 18: 57 age / sex: 48 years / f regn centre: kurnool histopathology report biopsy no. 01605 / 2015 clinical diagnosis: nature of specimen: endometrial biopsy (slides for opinion upto 2). Gross: received one h & e stained slide labelled as 1756/h-14c for review. Microscopic examination: sections show tubular and irregular glands lined by tall columnar cells with benign nuclear features. Few glands are cystically dilated. Stroma is compact with spindle cells. There are no granulomas or atypical cells. Impression: suggestive of simple hyperplasia of endometrium. Advised clinical correlation.
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess:
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.