Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.V.R SujathaYour feedback matters!
Dear ma'am I am recently 30 years married and I am scared to intercourse. Coz I can't bear pain. Can you please tell me the easiest way to break my hymen and also I want to get pregnant soon coz of late marriage also m suffering from PCOS. Please suggest on me.
Hi, I am a 27 year old woman. I am suffering from hypothyroidism and taking regular medications for it. I am not married yet, and due to family issues I would not be marrying before two years. Which means I would be around 29 when I get married. I am not interested in having kids for at least 2 years post marriage, so by the time I want one I would turn 31. Everybody keeps telling me that if you are hypothyroid you will have a hell lot of complication if you conceive after 30. I do not want to have kids just because of society's pressure. I want kids when I am mentally prepared to take care of them. Hence please let me know is it really going to be risky for me to have kids after 30, will it lead to any complication?
Most of us wake up to a cup of hot coffee every morning. Coffee is like an indispensable part of most of our lives. But, there has been a lot of debate regarding the effect of coffee on human health. While some believe that coffee is a performance booster and prevents against certain diseases, others express doubt on the goodness of caffeine in coffee. Rather, the presence of caffeine keeps a lot of us worried about the adverse effects of coffee.
But, one needs to keep in mind that coffee is a complex beverage. It has both its pros and cons. One needs to know all about coffee before ordering the second cup for himself or herself. Reasons for having that second cup of coffee:
- Coffee activates your system: It contains caffeine that increases the level of adrenaline hormone in your body. This hormone is responsible for getting you ready for fighting against odds or physical tasks.
- Coffee checks your body weight: It contains minerals like magnesium and potassium. These minerals maintain the insulin level in your body. Therefore, by drinking coffee, your appetite for quick snacks gets killed. However, the sugar levels stay intact. It also burns fat.
- Protection against cancer: A recent study claimed that coffee can provide protection against cancer. It is said to have the potential to reduce the chances of having prostate cancer in men and endometrial cancer in women.
- Guard against other serious diseases: Coffee is believed to provide prevention against some serious diseases Type II diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer disease and stroke. It contains antioxidants that boost body’s immune system. Caffeine can lower one’s sensitivity towards insulin and provides impairment to glucose tolerance, reducing chances of developing Type II diabetes.
Reasons for not having that second cup of coffee:
- Toxic: Coffee has the possibility of being toxic. It can be adulterate with a lot of harmful impurities. The cheaper and poor quality coffee can prove to be highly toxic sometimes.
- Don’t overdrink: Coffee can prove very harmful and even lethal, if taken in larger quantities. It has the potential to kill an individual, if 80-100 cups are consumed in a shorter session.
- It gives sleeplessness: Coffee can turn you into an insomniac, if consumed in larger amounts.
Nothing is good, if overdone or overused. The same goes for coffee as well. It is good for your health if taken in small amounts at measured intervals. You can definitely order the second cup of coffee for yourself, provided you keep a check on the number of cups you have consumed in the entire day. A sensible individual will drink less, but drink regularly to get blessed with the goodness of coffee beans. An irresponsible drinker will just get addicted to see the worst in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 27 year old newly married girl. I got my periods on 8th of may and after that we had unprotected sex on 20th of may. Please confirm is there a chances of getting pregnant. And want to know that when can I do pregnancy test.
Hello sir, I had sex after my periods last month with safety, and again last 2 week ago, and my period date is 27 fixed, but in this month, period nhi huye, I am very worried about this, am I pregnant, what should I do? Today is 1st January, 6 days late ho gye hai sir, mujhe kya karna chahiye, please suggest me.
Respected doc. I am obese, and in April, I miss my cycle too. Doc prescribed me medroxyprogesterone acetate and it bleeds on 10 may to 15 may. Now, I do jogging, walking, running squatting regularly about 30 mins. I avoid junk food, soft drinks, sugars, chips, I eat only home food. I studied about thyroid effects on menses. Pls prescribe me way how to keep healthy thyroid. Do I avoid rice and potato too. Thankyou.
Accidentally yesterday ,me and my husband were doing an unprotected sex. After that I take unwanted 72 pill within 1 hour. How will I confirm that am free from pregnancy or not? Please help.
There are no lumps on my breasts but they are sagging with wrinkles and tiny pores ,there is pain in my left chest since 1 week, is it breast cancer.
Salt or more specifically Sodium plays a crucial role in BP management. Too high salt/Sodium ingestion can cause high BP while too low salt/sodium levels can cause low BP. So it is important to maintain an optimum salt intake. Studies have shown that a reduction in the amount of sodium consumed through the diet leads to a noticeable decrease of blood pressure and therefore, it is important to keep salt intake as low as possible. Salt intake is not same as Sodium intake. Salt is Sodium Chloride and is just one of the forms in which human beings consume Sodium. Here are some tips--
- Recommended Salt/ Sodium intake - Adults should consume <5gms of salt in a day (appx 1 teaspoon salt)/ Or <2.3 gms of sodium daily. Ideal Sodium intake should be <1.5 gms daily.
- To decrease salt/sodium, AVOID processed foods like Chips, nachos, popcorns, namkeens like bhujiya, salted peanuts etc, pickles, papads, chutneys, sauces like tomato and soya sauce, ready-to-eat meals, junk and fried food like burgers, french fries, cured hams or bacon or salami, packed salty drinks like juices or buttermilk, hot chocolate etc.
- Avoid adding salt from over the top in your salads, soups, curds and vegetables.
- DO NOT Absolutely remove salt from your diet. Hence, Salt used while cooking the food at home is fine, but once the food is cooked do not add extra salt/chaat masala in the cooked food.
- Teach healthy eating habits to your children by encouraging them to eat fruits, vegetables, drinking fresh food and home cooked meals rather than junk food.
- If you are heart failure patient or kidney disease patient discuss with your Cardiologist or Nephrologist about the optimum recommended salt intake specified for you.
- It is difficult to get used to low salt in terms of taste when you are used to salty taste, but it is possible. But the health benefits of controlling salt in diet can play a major role in BP reduction thus preventing the need for medicines, hence it can be worthwhile to get used to low salt taste.
Sir I am pregnant and my EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY (EDD) 14 July 2016 (today). But I have no pain and not any symptoms of delivery. We should go to hospital for delivery or not.
I have pcos. My bleeding is very lite from past 2 periods. This time I did not get bleeding also. The bleeding is coming only at my urination. This is happening from past 10 days. Wat is reason? Why it is coming? I did UPT the result is negative. I am using metformin and ovaa should now. But still bleeding is occurring only at urination daily. Wat is the main cause pls let me know madam.
Is it possible that during first intercourse the vaginal seal don't break and if soo then what are the reasons and when we will come to know? Thank you nd regards.
Hello. Sir,mam. I am a married and I have one kid 7 month old, and my wife last month (January) 10th first period but only 3 day's but I am sex with my wife after period but she is not period now what we can do sir, mam.we don't want now pregnancy please tell me any solution for how to get period, we feel very scary now becoz any affect get my baby please give me solution.
I had my periods on 1.5. 2016 and I had use contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy and again I got periods on 16.5. 2016 and having back pain can I know the reason.
Wife pregnant hai ultrasound se pata chala hai ki Baby ka cord neck round hai ave pregnacy ke 36 week ho raha hae par ky normal dilevry hone ke chance hae .please reply.
Many teenage girls wish to lose weight but are unsure of how to and so they often end up opting for unhealthy ways to lose weight. The best dietician in India suggests teenage girls to opt for a healthy diet to lose weight. Here is the best weight loss diet plan for teenage girls suggested by Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India:
- Make your own meal plan
The best dietician in India says that the most effective way to lose weight is to plan your own meals. Make sure your meals contain:
- At least three servings of fruit everyday
- Healthy fats (peanut butter, avocado, ghee, omega-3s)
- 3 to 4 servings of vegetables
The best diet plan suggest by the Lucknow dietician is:
For breakfast: The best dietician in India says that for your breakfast, include lots of proteins and at least one serving of a fruit. You can also include complex carbohydrate such as whole wheat or multigrain toast along with some peanut butter or nut butter. You can have a glass of milk as well.
For lunch: For lunch, the best dietician in India says that you should include at least two servings of vegetable along with carbohydrates and a source of protein. Include a salad in your lunch.
For snacks: Again for snacks, go for healthy options only. For snack time, you can have fruits, dry fruits and nuts, yogurt, veg sandwich made with whole wheat or multigrain bread, or sprouts.
For dinner: Try to have a light dinner. Include a salad or a soup in your dinner. You can have brown rice with some veggies as it’s a healthier option. Again try to include a portion of fruits.
- Drink plenty water
Lucknow dietician says that drinking plenty of water is associated with weight loss. Whenever you feel thirsty, instead of going for other beverages choose water. It is good for your health and does not contain calories.
2. Eat in moderation
If sometimes you are craving your favourite sweet treat, then don’t completely refrain from eating it but make sure you eat it only once in a while and that too in moderation.
Lucknow dietician says that exercise is a must for a healthy lifestyle and especially if you are trying to lose weight. Exercise for 45 minutes to an hour every day and at least five days a week. This makes for an important part for the best weight loss diet plan.
Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that this diet plan is the most effective and best diet plan to lose weight for teenage girls.