Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.v PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Sir my nose is very fat and not sharp it's looking odd at the facial part and my face also looks uneven so please suggest me tips for sharp nose I cannot afford for any surgery but please suggest me some measures.
Hello doctor I am 23years my parents are planning for my marriage but I am looking dark skin how to get fair suggest any cream thank you.
Hello sir/mam My skin is effected with sun tan and acne prone and hyper pigmentation and dark circles and more some allergies.
I am 19 year old. I'm skinny 5'5 weight 45 kgs. I have facial hair below my nose. Mustache area. And on my chin. There are some more hair on my cheeks which are in low ratio. The are tiny and can not be seen easily. But I can see it on mirror. Should I trim or use razor on it. To grow it faster? How to have a beard. I'm so stressed.
I am 21 yrs old girl. Doing engineering. please help me with the dark circles.. I hate it. I look bad. I wanna get rid of it. I even want my face to look fresh and healthy. My hair is also going bad. everything was so awesome just 2 yrs back. I want it back. My face and hair. Want to look good and feel good. Do help me with it.
Sir my skin is dark n they are so many dark spot on my face n I have to black head pps tell how to m remove this n pls tell years can I remains he years i.
Foods given in gastritis:
1. Broccoli sprouts every day for eight weeks had less stomach inflammation and infection than those who ate the same amount of alfalfa sprouts, which does not contain sulforpahane.
2. Yogurt is also an excellent choice to help return gut flora back to normal and level out the balance in the stomach. It’s best to look for brands containing live and active bacterial cultures and are low fat or fat-free. Get plain yogurt and add honey for sweetening; honey is also soothing.
3. Fruit is a great choice with gastritis (with some exceptions, listed below). Try eating two to four servings a day of apples, bananas, pears, peaches, grapes, melon, and kiwi.
4. Vegetables are also a terrific and soothing choice (again, with some exceptions listed below).
5. Also include applesauce, apple juice, skim milk, and light-flavored, low-fat cheeses.
Foods to avoid when suffering from gastritis -
A diet for chronic gastritis will help eliminate any irritation in the stomach. At first it might seem difficult to kick coffee and sugar, but once you realize how much diet plays a part in healing it won’t be an issue for long. Below are foods and beverages to remove from your diet.
3. Tea, both black and green
4. Spicy foods, including chili and curries
5. Black and red pepper
6. High-fat foods, because they increase the acid in your stomach
7. All high-fat dairy products, except skim 8. Milk and low-fat cheese
9. Tomatoes, onions, and garlic
10. Tomato products (sauce, paste, canned, juice)
11. Oranges, grapefruit, figs, berries, and 12. Dried fruit
13. Junk food
14. Fried food
15. Cured sausages
17. Soft drinks or any drinks with added sugar
18. Carbonated beverages, because they 19. Increase stomach acid
20. Citrus and pineapple juice.