Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.v PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 year female having problem of dark circles increasing day by day. I just want to get rid of it even I drink proper amount of water and take rest with no stress it is not reducing at any cost.
I am losing too many hair regularly. And I have h big problem of pimples and my face is oily and my skin colour is soo clear but now my face skin is soo dull so what can we do. Tell me please I am in tension please give me solution for this.
I have dark circles and hollowness under my eyes. I use spectacle. What are the methods to remove it permanently .What are the surgical procedure & what is the cost of the procedures.
My son has dry skin and very dark skin, even after oil massage or besan scrub not able to make his skin smooth and soft. Please advice. Around his neck lot of dirt has been developed.
Can any one suggest me face creams for whitening and also which foods helps to improve my skin colour.
I am a 20 year girl. I have big dark circles around my eyes from last 7 years. I tried lots of remedies but of no use. I really want to get rid of it. Please suggest some permanent cure.
Fissure in anal aperture not healing and painful inspite of continued sits bath and pilex ointment application.
I had a boil in my cheek. I have a question. Basically when boil appears and gone from skin it leave a or some scars behind. On the boil the skin color is black unlike my whole face. I want to know that will it remain black? Will the boil leave any noticeable scar on my cheek? If so then which medical cream I should use to erase the scar and the dark patch? Help please.
What precautions and tips are to be taken to avoid the skin problems and other body problems related to this summer hot.
I am having dandruff in my head like white white patches can you please tell me a remedy for this and can you suggest me a hair oil and a hair shampoo.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, I got a lump at my right side of neck. After three months it squeezed out. There is wound at that place. How to treat that.
I have dark spot and face colour is is dark. So please suggest me cream for remove dark spot and get Fair glowing skin quickly.
Tell me the best way so that mosquito bite doesn't harm and with no marks when there is no mosquito repellent thing.
Sir I am suffering from groin itching and allergy at that spot and light liquid formation even we wear dry underwear.
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar (though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body (especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
There are only two ways to get rid of them:
- Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
- Permanent methods include Laser Hair Reduction. Laser targets the melanin pigment in the hair root, thereby destroying it completely.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. The total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
We, at SUDEH, always strive to give the best possible results with the most advanced technology and the most suited treatment as per the individual needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.