Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.v PrabhuYour feedback matters!
My skin pimples marks not going and one by one pimples in my face please help me Doctor what can I do?
My face contain red color acne and dark spots and I became more dark how can I regain my clear skin.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
My daughter is 13 years and faces a lot of skin problem. Even if she walks a little bit she gets rashes let it be any season. Due to rashes her thighs are become black and rash problem is become very frequent. Please sugest something.
Hi. I bought this serum of vit c 20%and hyaluronic acid and vit c with amino acid blend and fluric acid .can I use this serum with makeup when I out. Or there's may cause damage to my face skin please answer and these ingredients are they of benefits?
I have dark patches on my leg between knee joint and ankle. This problem has been for more than 5 years now. I have not given due importance then. But now I want to focus on this. Please help.
Be it male or female, no one likes rough, patchy or tired-looking skin. Plus, problems like acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and enlarged pores also tend to mar your beauty.
Although there are numerous skin care products on the market that promise to give you smooth and flawless skin, they can be expensive and some even have harsh ingredients that can damage your skin.
Luckily, your skin can become smooth and clear with the help of some readily available natural ingredients.
Sir my pennies over skin is not coming down if I try I get pain and the red colour one is very sensitive please give me an advise what to do? please give me an permanent solution sir.
I am a 22 year old male. White mark on my face from last 3 month what should I do ? I am very depressed.
I have a pimple on my face, my whole face is covered with pimple, I used many creams but it not working. I also used natural cream but its not work, so please help me for this problem.
Hello sir/madam, I am deepanshu, 17 years old having white spots in my face and chest for past 1 month. Its very unpleasant to see. I hope I can get better treatment.
I got some white spots (circles) over my back and some on my chest. It's itches some times. What should I do?
MY skin very oily and very pimple use for face wash for good (Clean Clear pimple clearing face) Not (Patanjali Orange and Aloe Vera Face Wash) please tell me doctor I am waiting for your answered?
This is regarding my skin. I have grown black patch around my lips and below my nose. Around my lips it looks like dark circles, I have dark circles too. Black patch and spots below my nose (moustache area) is troubling me. I do threading. My T3 & T4 is normal, but TSH is bit high around 6 but my doctor said it's ok for me. I do not take medicine for that. I am over weight. Please suggest what should I do.
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.