Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M V NagendarYour feedback matters!
My organ is very small how can I make it big? Should I go for some tablets or creams available I one or please prefer me some good medicines or tips.
I had viral fever 2 months ago. I had suffered with it for one month. Now my fever is OK but I had lot of joint pain. When I take any medicine regarding this I feel good but when ever I left it I suffered again. Please give me solution.
I am feeling like stomach heavy after eating from 2 days what to use for this tell me any name of the medicine.
Undergoing any type of surgery involves a lot of risk and before undergoing any type of surgery one must take into consideration a number of risk factors. Today, increasing concerns of penis size have given birth to a number of penis enlargement creams, pills, brutal stretching exercises and finally surgery. When nothing works, your last resort might be to go for a penis enlargement surgery.
But before fantasizing about its pros only, it's important that you be aware of the cons too. Penis enlargement surgery is associated with a number of unexpected complications too. Here are some of the risks of the surgery which you must take care of:
- Penile injection: You may opt for a penile injection if you feel your penis is too thin. This is usually performed by taking fat from your abdomen area and injected into your penis. Since the penis doesn't have fat in it, injecting fat into it might give it an odd appearance. And, if there is a shift in the fat injection, you might have to get it corrected again.
- Ligament cutting: Under the process of ligament cutting, the basal ligament of the penis is cut. This may result into lengthening of penis by two inches. This might just be the soft length or flaccid end for some people. There have been reports of men complaining that they have had a difficult time in getting full erection or properly feeling their penis. Besides these, your penis may disappoint you by showing no growth at all.
- Inflatable implants: This technique is used by men who have problems of complete impotence. It involves placing inflatable implants into your penis. This surgery may involve stretching of the other penile tissues of your penis. Such an implant may result into a lot of pain along with other complications. You may also experience internal damage to your penis along with bruising, internal bleeding or blisters under the skin.
- Infection: If your surgery isn't done properly you might suffer from chances of infection in your penis. Even if, everything goes well, results may not be the same as what you or your doctor expected. Because of chances of infection, your doctor will prescribe you to go through an antibiotic course, before taking the surgery. If your infection is too bad, you may need to get sutures to get the drainage out of your penis.
Related Tip: "All You Need to Know Before Opting for Penis Enlargement"
I am having pain in the abdomen before defecation. Stools with normal. But too much sticky type. After defecation pain relieves.
What is the difference between random sugar and fasting sugar test. Does sugar level shows less after a fasting sugar test.
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart attack?
Doctor When I do romance with my fiance some of the transparent liquid automatically comes out of my penis usually she sucks n some time that liquid gets touched to my finger Most probably I cleans my hand Before fingering to her If in some case I forgets to clean before fingering do it can cause pregnancy And that liquid is not the fluid which comes after masturbation Please help me in knowing can that cause pregnancy Reply asap
Im suffering from a mild headache from near 1 week I dont even know whats wrong with my head plzz I m really suffering from that help me as soon as possible I need medical pls pls pls.
Is bedsore curable or not? How can it be cured? Can a patient survive after being attacked by bedsore?
Sir my penis is thin how I can it b wider What oil I use or not? Any capsule or msaaj oil or any aayurvedic product that increase width l.
My sperm is diluted due to which after intercourse the whole sperm come down from the vagina. I used to put pillows never the hips but still Give me some healthy. And medicine so that my sperm becomes good.
Hello sir! Why do I feel slight pain in my penis after ejaculation? It happens even after I do masturbate, slight pain for a while. Why?
I am 68 years old. I am feeling burning sensation in the bottom of feet and feeling trouble in walking.
10 Home Remedies to beat Acidity
1. It is advisable to chew the food properly
2. Drink lot of water for proper digestion and absorption
3. Foods such as pickles, vinegar, fried foods and hot spicy foods should be avoided
4. Eating bananas is helpful in preventing the symptoms of acidity and heartburn. Eat a banana daily.
5. Basil (tulsi) leaves helps to get relief from burning, nausea and gas. Chew some leaves of tulsi to decrease the acidity
6. Sleep with your head and shoulder on a high pillow for elevation.
7. Do not skip meals.
8. Avoid large gap between meals
9. Eat dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed
10. Avoid smoking and cut down on alcohol
My brother has nasal polyp. And doctor you suggested for its removal. Is there any other option. Or any other treatment in ayurveda.
With much love and care Arogyam Ayurveda designed this therapy package to eliminate the internal causes of diseases and release the burden on your whole being. Large quantities of toxic bi-products are formed in the body as a result of numerous factors, including the body’s continuous metabolic processes, wrong body habits, wrong food habits, incompatible combination of food items, suppression of body urges, emotional imbalances, etc..
If your elimination system is functioning well most of these toxins are eliminated naturally. However, if it’s mal-functioning damaging toxins are deposited in various parts of the body. This toxic load results in the impairment of the Doshas, Dhatus (tissues), etc.. Consequently, normal functioning of the body systems are also impaired and we feel the many symptoms of toxicity and general ill health.