Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.V.Krishnaiah
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. M.V.KrishnaiahYour feedback matters!
I drink alcohol from last five year regularly but from las two month when I drink alcohol I feel like sick my eyes turn red & my breathing so fast what is solution on it because I drink alcohol.
I usually remain in touch with social networking sites and surf alots of videos on youtube And I Have to travel daily on bike my eyes these days starts watering when I use phone for 5 mins or long and while on bike they water alot. Any solution?
I saw eye doctor I am okk but my headache is fed me all day I remember one thing again again Like mjhe ye krna h fir ye krna h morning se kya kya kiya krun . Ye me at least 20 times remember krta hu kya kese krna h kya kiya Ni chahu fir bhi mind rest ni leta fir again kuch sochne lg jata I am forgetting many thing backache sometime i am always thinking about sex what should i do?
Sir, From 2 days when I watch t. V. And work to computer then suddenly water is coming from my eyes and my eyes become red, what should I do please tell me ?
I want t take some vitamin E tablet's for my eyes. Because my eye sight is weak. Is it right to take these? If yes. please name it.
I had red eyes from last two days I am so lazy and uneasy. But I will daily sleep at on time can you please tell what happened to me?
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.