Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am suffering from jaundice my sgpt (alt) is 283 And I have a leg pain Have any control in my food?
Hello, my wife after pregnancy have lot of pain at lower back because she has sugar given baby born. Now 6 month ago. She is not active and very lazy. Some give tip for medicine ya exercise. And weight putting on Thank you.
I am 18 years old and my height is jst 5'4" I want to increase my height. So please help me with best solution. For this, I will be ever obliged to you.
When my penis is erect and I retract it I feel tight foreskin. When it is flaccidno pain I felt. I feel pain during sexual intercourse.
I am 19 years old and 55 kgs weight and skinny. I want bulk and want to improve my physical health. I want fats and become like body builders. What is the general food to eat daily and to include in my diet in order to gain some bulk?
Both the incisor teeth are very small in size, therefore there is a gap in my teeth. Is there any treatment for this.
Hello, I used to masturbate but I have tried to control it to some extent. But still I get excited when i'm with my girlfriend but I try to control my anxiety. But sometimes I want to have sex but due to pe and ed I hesitate to do so and make an excuse. I want to know is there any way to make the penis numb so that I don't ejaculate early and can enjoy having sex for a long time? please suggest.
How get immediate relief from pain of piles. And want to know permanent solution for piles cure without any surgery.
What are the symptoms of Diabetes? What are the treatments for diabetes? Diet for a diabetes patient.
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.