Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M. SunandhaYour feedback matters!
I am a 32 year old unmarried guy having a question regarding a problem am having and that is phimosis. I just want to know whether I shud go for its surgery which is circumcision or It can keep as it is. Does foreskin removal is necessary for healthy sex and also let me know the average expenses of this treatment.
Mera baby 30days ka hai since 4days usne motion nahi kiya. Aap suggest aur prescribe kare waiting for reply.
I am 19 year old and has a height of 170 cm and 53 kg weight. I like to join in army and the fitness weight is 58. How can I increase my body weight up to that without harmful medicines only through diet.
I have some headache problems what's the reason sir please give me solution sir I am waiting For your solution please reply me fast.
I am 27 male. I had oranges which was refrigerated. After having the oranges within 2-3 hours I start sneezing and then my throat started paining. I done gargles at night. However, I am still suffering. Will you please help me?
My right eye generally is filled with tear type water specially after waking up to take bath and during the day while i work on computer.
I am having a headache while I stand below the sunlight for half an hour and it is a strong headache. Even I get up or si down my joints pain. I am too young my age is 12. What should I do why is my body so weak. What should I eat or do which makes my body strong.
I took emergency contraceptive pill a month ago. After unprotected intercourse. I had my last periods 2 weeks late than my normal date My date is 10th of every month. And, today once again my cycle is started as per my normal schedule. Is there any problem and could their be any chances of pregnancy? I already took 4 home pregnancy tests all were negative.
When I pull the skin of my penis down then there is a pain and a extra skin keeps on tucking in between. What should I do? Leave it like this only or open it?
I am suffering from cataract in my eye and I am not able to see anything clearly what is the solution for this.
I am 20 years old female and I am still 40 kgs. I have tried various whey drinks and I also eat on time. What should I do to gain muscles and weight?
I need workouts at the gym that I can do as a 16 year old. Should I go for heavy weights. Or stay light weight. My height is 6 ft. 3 inch and weight is108 kgs. My general physician doesn't recommend me to run due to my weight. What should I do. Thanking your kind gesture.
Hi, My age is 23 years old and I use to do masturbating once in a weak or some time twice in weak when I do masturbating at time my ejaculation get fast but its some problem well gong to happen during sex time? I am in Kuwait n hear is very hot temperature its like morning tn 53.
I am suffering with insomnia since last ten days, actually my job is a night shift job, so can you please suggest me for good sleep in a day time. Thank you sir/Madam.
I am 32 years old male, I am suffering from back ache for last 2 years and now for the past few months I have lost weight considerably and my chest and ribs are considerably decreasing in size . What should I do to recover my weight and chest size.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction.The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency.This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin.Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.