Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M. SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I have a chest pain and I have pain on my waist also. And doctor I am taking vodka also at once in a week and take cigarette every day.
I feel very week from last three day. Whole body is paining. My hands got swallow and my legs are not working. Please suggest something to recover my health.
Hello sir or mam, it has been almost one year since my father expired I have going into lot of stress due to some property issue and I am having hair problem because of that I am smoking a lot and I have joined swimming for fitness I am over weight around 20 kg as my weight should be 72 and I am not getting sleep in the night because of stress so please give me opinion shall I go for body massage to be relaxed. Please help me.
I was suffering from fever. Now I am ok. But I am having full body pain? I can't able to walk properly and feeling tired. Kindly suggest what to do.
I don't know what keep happening to me in every 5 days. I am preparing for medical. I read smoothly for 4 days then suddenly I drown and on the 5th day I become depressed. I want to cry. I feel sad. I waste my that day. Doing something on mobile or watching some movie. How do I control this? I don't like to live like this. In fact watching movie too don't work for me. After that too I remain depressed, sad. Then after 2 days, I automatically feel better and continue my studies.
Hi, i'm a 35 years man, i'm finding difficult to remember anything at all. Faces, any particular appointment, I had a blood test for vit b12. Please advise.
How to reduce daytime sleepiness although I get full night sleep. I sleep for at least 3 hours after school and do not get time for studies. Please help.
When I speak, get stammering problem. Don't know how to reduce it. So sir please recommend me some good and fast working medicine for this.
Hai thz ravi I am suffering with body pains when I play cricket a lot? Why will I get such pain only while I play cricket.
I started smoking a few months back and it continued for about 2 months. Now my flatmate is accusing me of giving her PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome?). I think 2 months is very less time considering I smoked in my room and that too a max of 4-5 cigarettes a day. Is there any truth to what she is saying?
I am suffering from great fear of death and aging causing anxiety insonomia and angity. I am taking mirtazapine 7.5 and esclitopramplus .I am feeling good. But when I discontinue it again feeling fear. Doctor has told me you r suffering from OCD/GAD. Please suggest me best homeopathy medicine or ayurvedic medicine. I am doing yoga and sudarshan Kriya on daily basis.
Technology has become a major barrier in relationships these days. If you spend a lot of time with your laptop and phone, chances are that your love life may be getting affected without you knowing about it.
Here are a few instances when technology plays spoilsport in your relationship.
1. Tracking your ex’s social media profiles: Checking your ex’s Facebook and Instagram profile twice a day does more harm than good. Letting go of old flame is a good idea in order to thrive in your current relationship. While no one is advising you to stop using social networking sites, refraining from your ex’s profile will do a world of good to your relationship.
2. Your mailbox is bothering you way too much: People often become too engrossed in their professional life and tend to neglect their partner. The funny thing is, they don’t even realize it until the inevitable happens. While work is important, prioritizing your activities is the key here. It makes sense to completely stay from work related activities while you spend time with your partner. Your undivided attention to your partner will do the trick.
3. You are involved with too many chat groups: Platforms like WhatsApp and wechat can greatly sabotage your love life. Your partner might get irritated with the fact that your whole attention lies on your phone rather than him. A reply to your school buddy group can wait for a few hours. It is a good idea to stay away from typing while you are with your partner.
4. Planning a date is a nightmare for you: If you are too tech-savvy, it might take a long time for you to plan a date. Checking the feedback of every place you intend to visit not only consumes a lot of time, it drains your energy. While checking the star rating of a restaurant is a good idea, becoming over obsessive about the rating might ruin the whole idea of a date.
5. You have a super active twitter handle: A recent study has shown that people who are hyperactive on twitter often faces problems in their relationship. In your endeavor of updating your twitter handle, you become obsessed with it and end up spending a lot of time. This might greatly sabotage your relationship.
6. You take too much time deciphering texts: You might be dating for years yet get paranoid when it comes to texting your partner. You are too worried about the tone of the message, spelling of the words and punctuations marks of your text you are about to send. If this rings a bell, you surely need to mend your ways in order to save time and focus more on your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.