Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. M. Srinivasa


Psychiatrist, Bangalore

500 at clinic
Dr. M. Srinivasa MBBS Psychiatrist, Bangalore
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. M. Srinivasa
Dr. M. Srinivasa is a renowned Psychiatrist in Laggere, Bangalore. He has done MBBS . You can consult Dr. M. Srinivasa at Spandana Health Care in Laggere, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. M. Srinivasa on has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Spandana Health Care

#236/2, 29th Main,5th Block Nandini Layout, Coconut Garden, Landmark: Near Laggere Ring Road BridgeBangalore Get Directions

Spandana Hospital

#236/2, 29th Main,5th Block Nandini Layout, Coconut Garden, Landmark: Near Laggere Ring Road Bridge.Bangalore Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. M. Srinivasa

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am 21 years male. Am suffering serious mental torture because I lost my girlfriend. Worst part is my friend who was next to me cheated me. He disclosed my secret relation which I had with another girl.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Natrum mur 200 ch , 5 drops, single dose. Kali phos 6X , 5 tabs twice daily. Do meditation for half an hour , daily in the morning. Try to keep yourself busy in other activities. Take care.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

You if you could have have a look at my problem. please DOCTOR. I am a 20 years old female (Medico) I loved a boy who is cousin brother (undergraduate MBBS doctor) to me in relation. We are very close teach other. We spent time together at home many times. He also kissed me. We moved closely as lovers at first. He also loves me but do not move further because I am his sister n he knows how feel about him. Now I am in a situation that I can not live without him &want him in my rest of life as my life partner n I had feelings for him. I love him so much that I m afraid of losing him n marrying soon else other than him. But he tells me that" we are brother n sisters so we can not marry, you should get rid of thought of marrying each other. But I love him stomach that I want him whatever happens. He is a very good person. He s now restricting himself nrestircts me to move closely as before, thinking that I should not have no more feelings for him as our marriage as we are brother and sisters is not acceptable and should not suffer much when I get married to another person but still he cares me stomach as a sister. I even thought of moving away from him but I could now because we r that much close and also want to do so as It hurts me alot wen he says me to get rid of this. I even do not bother if we go again somewhere else and marry but he is not. He says that he can not do that n it is a wrong thing. Now I m in a situation that I cry for him, thinking about this can not concentrate on my studies but I still have feelings n hope for him unlike him. I want him. I love him soo much. Is this right? What should I do to get him. Even I know that it is wrong I can not forget him n I want him forever I feel that life without him is a hell n can not sacrifice loved ones thinking of family though I know we r brother n sisters. Please I think you can understand.

M.Sc - Applied Psychology, Guidance &Counselling, B.A., Psychology, Pharmacy
Psychologist, Madurai
I could understand how much stressed you are. But, it needs a number of sessions through private questions' consultation in order to help you more effectively. As of now, don't take any decisions regarding this issue. Let's hope for the best in future.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. my wife is in period from 7 days and tonight we have done sex we both enjoy but I was cum inside in vagina, so I am in tens what should I do, she is angry on me.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Do not worry, she can not become pregnant doing sex just after the bleeding phase of menses. If you do sex at the time of ovulation that is in the mid of the cycle thn only she can get pregnant.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm a 28 year male. I am suffering from persistent severe- mild headache from the past 1 week. Actually I was out on a holiday and had a lot of drinking for continuous 3-4 days. Also this is happening to me for the 3rd time this year, as earlier also when I was out for holidays, this happened for like 12-15 days and back then also no medicines helped. Is this some knid of alcohol withdrawal syndrome or something else. please advice. Urgently needed.

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, it is happening repeatedly. It may be alcohol withdrawal or alcohol intoxication or other conditions related to alcohol. Whatever it is you need to treat your alcohol use. Why don; t you go to a psychiatrist or deaddiction centre to quit alcohol or to find out whether you will become a person who is dependent on alcohol. For the time being take a pain killer. But it is important to consult soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have too much of mental stress for this I can't able to concentrate other things please suggest me on this.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
We generally use the word 'stress' when we feel that everything becomes too much to handle - we are overloaded and wonder whether we can cope with the pressures placed upon us. Nowadays stress is a normal part of life. Almost everyone has some sort of stress. Constantly reacting to stressful situations without making adjustments to counter the effects, threatens our health and well-being. There are steps you can help you managing day to day stressful conditions and take to feel better. 1.Be realistic: If you feel overwhelmed by some activities (yours and/or your family's), learn to say NO! Eliminate an activity that is not absolutely necessary. You may be taking on more responsibility than you can or should handle. If you meet resistance, give reasons why you're making the changes. Be willing to listen to other's suggestions and be ready to compromise. 2.Shed the 'superman/superwoman' urge: No one is perfect, so don't expect perfection from yourself or others. Ask yourself, 'What really needs to be done? How much can I do? Is the deadline realistic? What adjustments can I make? Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. 3.Take one thing at a time: For people under tension or stress, their day-to-day workload can sometimes seem unbearable. The best way to cope with this feeling of being overwhelmed is to take one task at a time. Make a list of things you need to get done and start with one task. Once you accomplish that task, choose the next one. The positive feeling of 'checking off' tasks is very satisfying. It will motivate you to keep going. 4.Share your feelings: A conversation with a friend lets you know that you are not the only one having a bad day. Stay in touch with friends and family. Ask them how they have dealt with a similar situation that may be 'stressing you out. Let them provide love, support and guidance. Don't try to cope alone. 5.Be flexible: If you find you're meeting constant opposition in either your personal or professional life, rethink your position or strategy. Arguing only intensifies stressful feelings. Make allowances for other's opinions and be prepared to compromise. If you are willing to be accommodating, others may meet you halfway. Not only will you reduce your stress, you may find better solutions to your problems. Go easy with criticism. You may expect too much of yourself and others. Try not to feel frustrated, disappointed or even 'trapped' when another person criticises you. 6.Hobbies: Take a break from your worries by doing something you enjoy. Whether it's gardening or painting, schedule time to indulge your interest. Exercise: Regular exercise is a popular way to relieve stress. Twenty to thirty minutes of physical activity benefits both the body and the mind. Meditate: Just ten to twenty minutes of quiet reflection may bring relief from chronic stress as well as increase your tolerance to it. 7.Take Herbal Supplement: Herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mandukparni, Shankhpuspi, Kaunch are very helpful in managing stress. These herbs work on the brain and help relax you which ultimately empowers you to manage your stressful conditions easily. There are many herbal supplements available in the market that can help you. 8.Consult the Doctor: If your stress level doesn't seem to improve with above tips, it may require more attention and consultation with an Expert. Or consult me on Lybrate privately Physical symptoms of stress include: •Low energy. •Headaches. •Upset stomach, including diarrhoea, constipation and nausea. •Aches, pains, and tense muscles. •Chest pain and rapid heartbeat. •Insomnia. •Frequent colds and infections. •Loss of sexual desire and/or ability. STRESS CONTROL There are many ways to tame your stress and keep it at bay. Here are 20 tips to tame your stress today, and keep the stress monsters at bay. 1.Perform diaphragmatic or deep breathing exercises. 2.Lie face down on the floor and begin breathing deeply and slowly, with your hands resting under your face. Do this for five minutes. 3.Sit in a reclining chair. Put a hand on your abdomen and a hand on your chest. As you breathe, make sure the hand on your abdomen is moving up and down rather than one on your chest. If the hand on your abdomen is moving you are breathing deeply and slowly. 4.Try progressive muscle relaxation or “deep muscle” relaxation. Progressively tense and relax each muscle group in your body. Learn the difference between muscle tension and relaxation. 5.Meditate. Use visualization or imagery to help you learn to be one with your thoughts. Sit quietly with your eyes closed, imagining the sights, sounds and smells of your favorite place, such as a beach or mountain retreat. 6.Exercise regularly or take up yoga. 7.Consult a psychologist about the use of biofeedback 8.Make time for music, art or other hobbies that help relax and distract you. 9.Learn to identify and monitor stressors. Come up with an organized plan for handling stressful situations. Be careful not to overgeneralize negative reactions to things.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I lost some body close last year so I am worried you can help me or my family my family is very depressed and very faithfully of you you are a doctor.

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
Anybody no exception before the nature. Past is not in our hands. So please do not think about himself. Do not discuss about him in family matters. Better to develop busy schedules. Concentrate on your career. Do not sit in home. Do not be alone. Be spend most of time with friends. Be share all the feelings with your closed friends. Go to temples, visit new places, visit friends home and relatives home. Go movies, change the places, taste the new foods. Change the friend circle. Develop friendly nature with others. Be happy all the time best of luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief tell me solution of this problem?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Avoid pain killers Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Take Tab Re_osto by Himalaya 1... 1 for 3 mths Sy lohasav 10 ml twice daily with water for 3 mths Tab mahayograj guggul 2... 2 Cap cytoneck E R. 15 1 for few days only.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometimes I suffer from short term memory loss so what should I do. I just want to improve my memory power.

MA In Clinical Psychology
Psychologist, Pune
Hi You are suffering from memory loss problem. Mostly its due to too much thinking and always within you. In short because of allofness. Try to be with people around you. Share with others.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a ca student. My exam is coming near. I need some memory retention drug or smart drug. Plzzz suggest.

Dear lybrate-user, take homoeopathic anacardium 200, 5 drops, thrice daily, in empty stomach. It will help you.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 55 years old. Feeling very tired having back pain, overall body pain, high acidity. Please guide me. Tks.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Do strength exercise of both limbs and tk healthy diet and nutrition and do physical activity and core strength exercise.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir/mam, my frnd is 26 year old and he did unprotected sex with a women (may be prostitute). He did this mistake first time in their life. He did sex for 20 seconds to 30 seconds and ejaculate. And there is no injury on penis and no blood comes from vagina. But he is depressed now, what if that girl is HIV+? He don't know. So what is the probability of getting SDT like HIV? After how many days he will take test? please give suggestion what to do? When he will go for test. He did sex on 2 may 2016. He is totally depressed.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
you can go for following remedy You can also try thes home remedies Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry and nutmeg powder: 1. Cut, de-seed and crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries to paste 2. Press this paste on a sieve and extract the juice 3. Take 2 tsp of this Indian gooseberry juice 4. Add ½ tsp nutmeg powder 5. Mix well 6. Drink 2 times a day This is very helpful for you.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My case may take your time but I request you to pay attention now we are a family of five as I just got married. My parents relationship were not healthier since starting. But they do love both of us. I left my home in 2006 for college and then job and it impacts my mother mind hard. Since 6-7 years I am noticing she lost her confidence. She keep standing in the kitchen for 3-4 hours and doing nothing. Starts looking the roof and start laughing and she never eat food with anyone. It' s not that my father is a bad guy. We all tried to understand her mindset but not possible. Now my sister also moved out of karnal for job and now just my parents are left at home. Now when I see my mom, I want to help her. I don' t know what exactly is going in her mind and she never shared her feelings. She just keep calling me and ask for my health and food. I do worry for her and she is not in good state of mind. I saw her sometime talking to wall or something. My father also tries to help her but we don' t know how to handle or do? i' m ready to do anything just to bring her back to normal. Please help!

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Your mother had gone through a very stressful and hard life after marriage, I think. She had her desires suppressed. She could not express herself, openly and this led to her present state of mind. For her treatment proper counselling is required and certain psychotic drugs to be recommended after counselling.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 41 years old, I misalticulate few words and want to know if cutting talu (part connected to tongue and lower jaw) is the solution. If so, where I can go for this?

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't do any kind of surgery and contact speech therapist and get daily treatment from them for a year
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling very tensed & thinking of my gf on whole day because we r in long distance love relationship, she is living in uttarakhand & I am living in vadodara, but she is ignoring me that she is in relationship with another one guy. please guide me when I go to meet him at uttarakhand ,we both physically close to each other in our initial meetings in our start of relationship, but now my gf feels says you arephysically more weak as compare to our initial meetings in terms of body growth specifically face becomes small due to tension of her that she is not liking me as that in start of our relationship, she is relationship with another guy. I will not satisfy him in terms of sex relationship, because we get closer to each other but she is only giving her formality with me, she says my penis is so small & my penis will not straight when I get closer to her pussy & I will not give proper satisfaction due to that. Kindly guide me appropriate because I am in tensed situation ,I feel a lot of pressure on my mind whole day this definitely spoil my career & my body. I request you please to guide me appropriate measure. I feel very insecure about her ,but I love my gf with my whole heart. Kindly help me again I will work out on my body & give satisfaction to my gf.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
Since your girlfriend feels ur penis is not upto her pussy, better leave her. Else u might harbour low self esteem and continue have sexual conflicts and dysfunction due to the inner sense of incompetence. Better get a girl who loves u and like u the way u are and happy with u r penis size and ur sexual performance. Your girl friend might have got a boy friend who pleases her more than u. So forget the relationship and move on
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Me jyada padta hu to many time mujhe long yaad nahi rehta so padai ko mind me rakhane k liye me kya karu.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate-user, mind mein nahi rehte kyonki app theek se pataadi nahi karte. Please search google for' effective learning methods' adopt two or three methods and you will start remembering what you have learned. You also need psychological counseling. Please consult a psychologist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which foods can I take for High BP and for maintaining good heart and Brain? Can I practice Yoga, Pranayama and light exercise? I am 24 and suffering from Cervical, high bp and anxiety problems. I am having problems with eye heaviness, vertigo and weakness too. Pls help me.

Psychiatrist, Pune
Yes. You must practise yoga including pranayam & meditation. Relaxation techniques will also help you to get rid from high BP. ALWAYS have fresh but simple food including salads, green vegitables. Avoid spicy food as well as sweets. Avoid heavy food. Practising exercise like walking will help you lot Always think positively. Try to become confident in each activity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have back aching I work for bpo my job is to just sit. I lost my interest in many thing and started taking stress in all matter.

Homeopath, Chennai
Most commonly, diagnoses of acute painful spinal conditions are nonspecific, such as neck or back strain, although injuries may affect any of several pain-sensitive structures, which include the disk, facet joints, spinal musculature, and ligamentous support. The origin of chronic back pain is often assumed to be degenerative conditions of the spine; however, controlled studies have indicated that any correlation between clinical symptoms and radiological signs of degeneration is minimal or nonexistent. Inflammatory arthropathy, metabolic bone conditions, and fibromyalgia are cited in others as the cause of chronic spine-related pain conditions. Homoeopathy offers quick, safe and permanent cure for any such conditions, you have to give your detailed case history to select correct medicine for you. Also change your lifestyle to a healthy one, go for regular exercise, eat more vegetables and fruits, drink plenty of water, try to relax for few minutes between work.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, I am still d patient of depression. Going to cure. Doctor I wished to b scientists after joining my engineering before one year. N I likes singing very much as I love my life. N now m inspired by young singers in Bollywood .I think I can also do Gud in singing career. I love it very much n always wished to b a singer, now I think if others can b Gud singer than y can't I? My age is 20 n now I always think to b a singer n started learning musics. But I haven't told to my parents abt this. What sud I do now? M not worried abt my career but I think I can do something in it. What sud I do pls say me. I will follow it.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Loving to sing, wishing to be a singer, thinking that "if other can i can also be a good singer" are all unrelated and inconclusive things. It is always great to aspire to be a singer, if you have been talented at singing and training hard for it. But you need to concentrate on your belongings first before you aspire for something you dont have. To be precise and practical, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush. If you feel you are doing progressively well in singing you may definitely go ahead with singing. But just to love and learn singing and to establish your self as a professional singer with singing as a sole career are two different things. It would always be worthwhile to take opinions on your possible career as a singer from some professional you know. Not to forget to be in regular follow up for your problem of depression with your treating doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir i am facing the problem of body pain weakness weight loss please suggestions.

General Physician, Gurgaon
This problem may be due to Any medical disease like Anaemia/ Hypoproteinemia/ Thyroid problem/Vit D deficiency Multi mineral and vitamin Deficiency Stress/ anxiety Over exertion (physical and mental) kindly follow advises given below: 1. Take adequate rest 2. Proper diet 3. I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed