Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M. SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
Since 4 years I am in relation with Girl. From few days She is not Good with me. Can any one please give suggestion how to Forget that person and divert from her.
I am 28 years old and I have body pain for more than one month along with severe weakness. I am anemic since childhood and putting on fat on a daily basis. Eyes are bulging out due to excessive fat.
Sir. I continuously feeling numbness and stiffness in my feet especially on my fingers. My heart rate also fluctuates throughout the day. It reaches to the levels of 125+ n sometimes lower down to 55- inspite of not doing any physical activities. I feel anxious throughout the day n also not able to sleep well during nights. I feel choked during my sleep which wakes me up with a shock. Cn you pls tell me the disease I am suffering? Pls suggest any remedies or consultation if necessary.
I have digestion problem. My excretion of feces doesn't become clear at one go. I have to go 2/3 times to toilet, still some amount leaves behind. please suggest some medicine.
I am in too much confusion, I think either I gonna mad or really need a psychiatrist. Sir my problem is that I have a sexual fantasy that includes the threesome sex . Whenever I imagine having sex with my gf with including a other male guy I turns on.I asked for this to my girlfriend initially she said no directly but now she is ready for the same, we also arranged a guy wo will join us, ultimately this guy is her colleague and he is also ready for the same, when everything done, then this time I am stepping back from this fantasy but when again I thought of it it turns me on badly. . Please help me whats wrong with me?Should I go for it?
I am 26 year old guy feeling frustrated, cant concentrate on anything, feel bad on myself, mind full of burden and no interest in anything. I am jobless looking for job. I don't like to be this. I wanna make my life happy. I don't know how to recover from this. Please show me the way to come out of this.
I have addicted of smoking (2-4 daily). I want to leave this? What I do for it. And also I have addicted about sex. Give suggestion please
Dear Doctor, Have some doubts about Schizophrenia. Please advise. 1.Reason to suffer with Schizophrenia 2.Is schizophrenia is completely curable. 3.Whether Schizophrenia cause permanent mental disorder. 4. Whether it is possible to over come from the illness without medicines (with the help of Meditation, Yoga etc) Thank you.
I am 52 years of age and doing job. I am suffering with anxiety disorder. It is partly genetic. And over reaction in any situation and became most un control eagerness (maaro ya maro wali / kill and die ). I am also a most emotional person. Future worried. Please Prescribe me tablet which is suitable for me. After taking tablet I can do my jab? un- nessary need nahi aani chahiye. I donot take any type of nashaa. I am adiabatic patient controlled by medicines.
Dear doctor we have a patient of schizophrenia having auditory hallucinations and is under medication. She is 35 and is taking alkepin 200 mg. We have come to know about DHA derivatives of clozapine (clozaprexine) which is considered to be highly safe and with high bioavailability. You are requested to kindly help us by informing availability of clozaprexine in India. We will be highly obliged and thankful to you.
I had a bad habit of smoking. I have head ACH some times when I not take a I have paining with fever. Please give me solution.
Is someone close to you into drugs? Are you concerned about him or her having a drug problem? There are several patterns of drug abuse, which help you to determine the extent of drug abuse a person is undergoing. It is important for you to recognize your dear ones’ drug use patterns and analyse whether you need to take further steps. The different drug abuse patterns are classified as follows:
- Hard drug use
- Hard drugs like cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine are considered to be the most dangerous in terms of their harmful effects on health and behavior.
- They are associated with risks of addiction. Most people start with such drugs recreationally, but addiction can set in very quickly.
- People engaging in hard drugs are subjected to high risk behavior. They usually become isolated and live in their own world, away from society.
- Frequent drug use
- The frequency of drug abuse is not good enough for determining, if a person is addicted.
- People engaging themselves in binge drinking during weekends can have serious issues in spite of not drinking every day.
- Frequent drug use indicates a person’s drug tolerance and dependence. A person who drinks or uses drugs regularly is quite likely to continue this pattern.
- Early drug use
- People who start taking drugs from early adolescence are at an enhanced risk of developing drug problems in their adulthood.
- The earlier a child gets into drugs, the sooner they become addicts.
- During adolescence, a person’s body and brain still undergo development and any kind of drug-related consequences may be quite severe.
- Drug use from an early age is quite a common phenomenon.
- Solitary drug use
- Teenagers who use marijuana, cigarettes and alcohol while they are alone are at a higher risk of developing drug problems later in life.
- They are quite likely to have poor physical health by the age of 23, compared to social drug users.
- Solitary drug use is also quite a common aspect that prevails.
- Escapist drug use
A lot of people drink on some occasions, and try some substance just for the sake of experimenting. However, when the substance starts affecting your career, relationships and activities, a pattern of drug use is recognized. These patterns increase the risk of addiction, no matter how many months, years or weeks a person is engaged in them.