Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Srinivasa
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M. SrinivasaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Public speaking phobia. Can you help me out to overcome this disorder.
Im having bad throat. I booze and smoke alot. Since morning it is very difficult to gulp anything. Is it just a bad throat or something serious. And its in the right side of the throat.
Sir I am a student of class 12 and I am preparing for NEET exam at kota. 1.I have extra sleep (more than 12-13 hours ,specially in day time) 2.I feel weakness and that is why I can't study properly even I can't attend class regularly. 3.Sometimes I don't take my food because of lack of hunger. Sir I have taken many ways to reduce my day time sleep (making a regular time table for sleep etc which I have studied in Internet) but I found no result. The main problem is feeling weakness Sir please tell me some natural ways to solve these problems. Thank you.
I've been diagnosed by a psychiatrist for depression and bi polar disorder. I want to understand what the disorder means for me and those around me as a lifestyle, what all will it involve. I'm on flunil 10mg and lenapoz 0.25 mg or smthng. What are the side effects of this medication. Will it ever be cured or do I have to take this medication lifelong to keep myself stable? I just need more clarity on the disease and its treatment.
I am suffering from cervical pain in the left shoulder and currently taking the physiotherapy treatment which has really helped me a lot but from pay 4 days I am having heaviness in my center to forehead which seems to get started from my neck. The intensity of the heaviness starts from the mornings itself and get increased by the evening. So when I consulted my physiotherapists he said it might be due to BP some I have that and take medication but it was all normal. therefore I would like to request that what is the cause of this and in which specialty I should consult since due to this I am not able to concentrate on my work at all.
Dear sir, I am not getting deep sleep in nights, always getting dreams. I am suffering from anxiety, when I take tablet in night for depression sleep was something good, but if I did not take am not getting proper sleep. Please advice me what I have to do. Does how long anxiety will stay, I have same problem from 8 months. Please help me.
I have a giant headache and body pain all the day long and even unable to sleep at night and my joints also pain badly. Please help.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.