Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M Srinivasa NaiduYour feedback matters!
I am 19 yes old I have suffering with a drastic hair fall and iam getting saviour head ache this causes disturbing my studies and iam suffering several hand I have a sight also but I am getting head ache after I am keeping spots also but it is no use please can you give any suggestion for my problem so that again I can read and continue my studies.
My height is 5.3 .but still I wana gain more .im 21 years old . My weight is 52 kg . What should I do pls tel ASAP.
My brother, who is 14 years old, is suffering from frequent urination during the nights. He is fit otherwise. We got him diagnosed, but nothing showed up in the report too. He is a bit obese but is physically fit otherwise. Please check into this issue and let me know what you can do about it. We consulted several doctors but all in vain. Please help me with this issue.
• Put an oil on your hair at night before going to shower because this makes your hair shiny.
• Do not sleep with wet or damp hair. This will weaken the follicles and make hair strands brittle. Blow dry in low heat at the roots before bed.
• Most people use more shampoo than they need. Depending on hair length, you probably only need about a quarter sized dollop.
• Don't blow dry hair too frequently. Frequent blow drying, or use of other heat products, can stress your hair.
• Rinse your hair under cold water after you finish shampooing and conditioning to make it shine and look even more luscious than it was before.
• When towel drying, don't rub the hair vigorously. This splits the hair. Try using a micro fiber towel as they soak up lots of moisture.
• You can naturally strengthen your hair by mixing carrots, or Vitamin Water together in a blender and rubbing gently into hair before you wash. Be sure to wash out well.
I am suffering from baldness I am a regular smoker do it affect my hair quality and I'm suffering from hairfall too what should I do as I'm afraid of hair transplant and have tried different home remedies.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Some of the mental health problems that you may suffer from due to a social media addiction are discussed below:
- Peer Pressure- Social media use also creates the fear of missing out because you want to do what everyone else is doing. This evokes anxiety and will give rise to negative feelings and emotions, which again create mental health problems and stress and anxiety disorders
- Fatigue and Stress- When you are using social media, you are constantly switching from one task to another because there is just so much to do and see. This information abundance can tire out your brain, especially when it is received chaotically. Your brain needs time and room for absorbing the data and processing the information, but multitasking on social media makes your brain work overtime. This can prevent it from relaxing and it will become exhausted as it tries to deal with the barrage of information. Hence, the fatigue puts your mind under a lot of stress and you may not be able to concentrate on anything at all.
- Social Anxiety- Even though the whole point of social media is to allow people to stay connected with others, it doesn’t have the same satisfaction and element associated with actual human interaction, which is a crucial human need. In fact, in some ways, it is too distant and this is not a good thing for those who become dependent on social media as it can lead to social anxiety. Those who are already suffering from this problem will find it even more difficult to indulge in face-to-face interaction. Real human interaction can become extremely scary for people as it is becoming common to hide behind your computer screens and not go out at all.
- Distraction- Social media is just tailor-made for decreasing our productivity because you spend hours looking at everyone else’s life when you could be doing something else. This means that most of your time is spent on viewing photos, liking posts, and writing comments and these activities don’t really require the use of your intellectual abilities. They aren’t intellectual at all and distract you from activities that are such as reading, studying informational articles on the internet, etc. Your brain doesn’t get enough food for development and your intellectual abilities can decline in this way. Your brain will slow down and not be able to respond quickly in various situations.
- Insecurity- One of the major problems with social media is that posts typically present an idealized version of what’s going on in everyone’s life. Usually, what you see isn’t actually reality because everyone has their problems and issues. Nevertheless, you end up comparing your own life with that of others and think less of your own. If people in your newsfeed seem to be having a good time, it will make you envious and affect your mood negatively. Research has shown that widespread use of social media can demotivate people, make them aggressive and cause a decline in confidence.
So are you being adversely affected by social media? Here are some signs to look out for:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling low when you see other people's images and lifestyle.
- Envy of others people lives - wishing your life was like someone else's.
- Finding social media as your first and only choice of activity done for enjoyment.
- Not having as many face to face conversations with your relatives and friends and feeling disconnected.
- Being unable to do anything without feeling you need to share it online. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I m 28 years old. I m already diabetic patient. Mother to coming this problem. But she is death. Type one sugar to me because how to permanent clear this problem.
But it is not very true, the growth hormone can even be stimulated after 25 yrs of age.
I would like to share some of my experience with you people here
1. Nutrition is very important - protein, calcium, mineral - everything is very essential for height growth
2. Stretch exercise should be done at least 2 times per day for at least 3 months
3. Dietary tip - the natural growth hormone produced in our body is secreted in first 3 hours of sleep
4. Proper medicine along with best diet routine can surely increase your height
We have seen some very fast height increase even with people with age group of 30 yrs
If you are eager to increase you height than be I touch we will be sending you details surely
Thanks for reading my answers
I am 21 yrs old male I am suffering continuous problem of mouth ulcer. So please suggest me any permanent treatment for that.
What you must know before you get root canal treatment
Root canal treatment also known as endodontics is performed to treat and heal an infected or badly damaged tooth rather than removing it. When your teeth start decaying, you do not feel any pain for a very long time. However, gradually the darkening of your tooth color may become prominent which could mean that the tooth nerve is dying or has died. That's the time you will need root canal treatment which involves cleaning of the canals inside the roots of your tooth.
Why you may need the root canal treatment
Teeth consist of a soft core known as dental pulp. This pulp goes beyond the crown and the noticeable part of your tooth to the root tip inside your jawbone. The pulp contains blood vessels, nerves, and connective tissue. So when your tooth is damaged or has a severe cavity, bacteria can easily make their way through the pulp. Symptoms and signs of a sore tooth include a hole in your tooth, a swelling around the regions of your face and neck, gum swelling, tooth pain or a toothache and temperature sensitivity. If it is left untreated, the decaying material and bacteria can cause a tooth abscess or severe infection, resulting in a bone loss, pulp death and even loss of the tooth itself. The root canal treatment is the best way to save the damaged teeth and escaping the painful process of extraction.
What does the treatment involve?
The purpose of the treatment is to free your root canal from every possible infection. The root is then cleaned and filled to avoid any further infection.
Root canal treatment is a skilled procedure which is time-consuming and usually requires from 2-3 visits to your dentist.
In the initial stage, the infected pulp is isolated to drain out abscesses (if any), followed by the cleaning of your root canal which is then prepared for a temporary filling.
Your tooth is then left to settle down.
In the next visit, your tooth is checked to see whether it’s free from all forms of infection so that it can be permanently filled.
Related Tip: Only 6 Basics That Beat Bad Breath
I am 24 years old I have irregular periods problem tis month already 2 months over bt I did not move in sexual things and I am unmarried. Sometimes I gt tempt with my boyfriend its too rare. It is any problem to periods. So please find me wt problem I having nd give me good solutions.
Previous month my period was not clear means less bleeding and this time period is late and there is also blood clots . Is there any problem.
Two year back while playing volleyball I was bended backwards and I got jack in my back spine and severe pain for 5 days still in cold weather I feel pain how can relief from pain.
I have facing malaria and platelets down how can up platelets. Help me pls and also tell me is goat milk and kiwi fruit can up my platelets?
I am 25 years old male. I am working in IT Field, I had a backache. So is there any way to cure by home medication. I don't want to use medication as it is not that much severe. Kindly provide me your valuable suggestion?
Being the first day, it is always the hardest. Try to keep yourself away from all kinds of cravings as you will be consuming only fruits. You can consume all the fruits, excluding grapes, bananas, litchi and mangoes. You can have them in any quantity you like. It is suggested that you consume more watermelon, lime, oranges, apples, pomegranates, strawberries and melons. You can eat 20 times a day, but you should eat only fruits.
Like the first day, the second day is 'all veggies day'. You can eat nothing but vegetables and only vegetables. Boiled or raw vegetables will do. You can even begin your day with a boiled potato and a teaspoon of butter. This is done in order to give the body enough energy and carbohydrates for the day. But after that only raw and boiled vegetables. Only one potato this day is enough, don't consume more than that. Adding a pinch of oregano or basil seasoning to make the vegetables more edible is perfect. Day 2 is a calorie free day with a good amount of fibre and nutrients. If you make it through day two, you are definitely dedicated!
Day 3 is a combination of day 1 and 2. You can eat the mentioned fruits and vegetables. Eat any quantity and any amount you like and drink lots of water as directed. You need to avoid potatoes on day 3 as you are getting enough carbohydrates supply from the fruits. Your system is all set to burn the excess pounds.
Everything has its perfect time if you believe in this saying then you're right. Remember how you were told not to eat bananas on the first three days? well on the 4th day of the vegetarian diet for losing weight, you have the liberty to eat up to 6 bananas for the whole day. You can drink up to 4 glasses of milk. You must have heard that bananas help in weight gain, however in this diet, they act as a source of potassium and sodium for the body. Since the intake of salt is reduced, bananas will do the job.
You can also have one cup of a highly diluted soup for a meal. The soup should consist of capsicum, onions, garlic and tomatoes. You can drink it only 1 time a day, it is only to refresh your taste buds from all the vegetable and fruit intake.
Day 5 is a festival day for you, as you can have a tasty meal. You can munch on tomatoes, sprouts and cottage cheese, also known as paneer in India. You can also add soya chunks to you meal. Make a tasty soup with the mentioned ingredients and drink it. Make sure to increase your water intake on day 5.
You can eat up to 6 tomatoes and increase the water intake with 1/4 of the daily consumption. This is done in order to cleanse your body from uric acid. The tomatoes are for the fibre and digestion process. The water will purify your body from all kinds of toxins.
Day 6 is a little different today 5. You will be eating sprouts, cottage cheese and other vegetables but by excluding tomatoes. No tomatoes on day 6, avoid them. The tasty soup and lots of water should help you through your day. Vegetables will provide vitamins and fibre to your body. You will already notice a change in your body by this time. Continue consuming a good amount of water every day.
The last and final day of the diet plan. This is the most important day. You will be feeling light with your toes and happy inside out. You can have fresh fruit juice, one cup of brown rice or half chapati and other vegetables you would want to eat. You can complete your day with the consumption of water. That is the whole diet plan for 7 days. If you can follow it strictly, no one can stop you from gaining a healthy and slimmer body. The below tips will help you to plan your 7 days effectively.
- No fruit juices allowed in the first 6 days. Try to increase water intake to 15 glasses by the fifth day
- Completely avoid tea coffee or alcohol. You can replace these with black tea, black coffee and lime water (all these are without sugar)
- A 45-minute workout on alternative days will help you get the best results.
- In case this weight loss program you are undertaking is for a particular occasion, try it 2 months beforehand with 2 to 3 days gap after every 7 days.
- Vegetables can be taken in salad form or eaten as a whole. You can dress it in squeezed lemon, herbs, garlic or even white or wine vinegar. Nothing else should be added to this.
- The soup recipe given can be consumed in unlimited quantities. It will be a pleasure to eat while you are following this diet regime. In case you do not like the ingredients, you can add other vegetables like cauliflower, corn, peas, asparagus, cabbage and others. Try to stay away from all type of beans (kidney, lima, pinto etc) they are said to be high in calories.