Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Siraj Ud DaulabYour feedback matters!
Mujhe diabetes hai jo is wakt badi huyi hai aur is samay mujhe gas ki problem hai jiski wajah se hame ghabrahat ho rhi hai koi upaay bataye.
Sometime in morning I feel pain in my left chest ,there is lot of coughing also ,difficulty in breathing.
I am suffering from piles and bells palsy. I used allopathy for bells palsy and it's recover quickly and homeopathy for piles. I studied before long hrs. My qus is should I continue the study with this disease or take a break from studies and make a stress free to brain and proper cure this disease so this it won't be happening again.
I lost somebody close last year and at since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time. Please help me.
Constipation problem. After cauda equina syndrome operation in 2009 since then. Basically am facing problem while passing the tools. Am not able to press tools by forcely as normally it does, due to nervous system damage after operation. Pls let me know if any solution have. Regards. Pavan.
Sir I am a student studying Microbiology. I have a problem of hair fall actually. Excess hair fall. Sir I am very tensed. Mere baal bahut Jyada gir rahe h. Itne ki. Haath lagate hi baalo i'm 10-12 baal aa Jate hain. Mere papa or dada I mean ye genetic h ye to pata h. lekin abhi se itna hairfall. please help.
Due to mosquitoes bites my shoulder now had red patches nd it also pains when anyone get touched. I do not d rubbing on it tooo. Plzz tell wt shud I do. To become my shoulder same as earlier.
Can shilajit gold stops nightfall? I am suffering from nightfall due to masturbation. Can I take it and get recovery?
1) Go to bed and get up at the same time every day, even on weekends, holidays and days off. Being consistent reinforces your body's sleep-wake cycle and helps promote better sleep at night.
2) Don't go to bed either hungry or stuffed. Your discomfort might keep you up. Also limit how much you drink before bed, to prevent disruptive middle-of-the-night trips to the toilet.
3) Do the same things each night to tell your body it's time to wind down. This might include taking a shower, reading a book, or listening to soothing music — preferably with the lights dimmed.
4)Create a room that's ideal for sleeping. Often, this means cool, dark and quiet.Your mattress and pillow can contribute to better sleep, too.
5) Limit daytime naps to about 10 to 30 minutes and make it during the midafternoon.
6) Regular physical activity can promote better sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster and to enjoy deeper sleep.
I am on medication for hypertension for last 10 years and take losar 50 mg and ctd 12.5 daily. My bp ranges between 140/83. Also I am taking medicine for hypothyroidism for last couple of years thyronorm 75. The values of t3, t4 and tsh are within normal range. I do daily morning walk for 40 min for 6 days a week. What precautions I need to take to keep things under control.
I have bumpy acne scars on my nose and normal acne scars on my cheeks. I went to a homeopathic doctor and he gave me something called" bar" It is a liquid medicine. And he gave me some white small tablets. The dosage is 6 tablets 3 times a day. Can this medicine help me in removing the bumpy scars and normal scars. Please help!
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.