Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Shazad BaigYour feedback matters!
How to lighten my skin naturally. I have a good skin tone and I have lost due to exposure to sun and pollution. What is the best home remedy or medicine that can get back my skin tone. Is lemon helpful to get rid of tan. Please help me.
My marriage is fixed on 6th July my face is very dull n dark with oil please suggest me something to make my skin fair.
Sir I am now 44 and I am suffering an Infection from past 10 to 15 years but not correct diagnose yet, Once One Dr. Diagnose and treat correct but not given medicine in writing. Symptoms like 1- Pet kharab, 2- Cough, 3- Urine smell and abnor, 4- thirst absent, 5- penile discharge 6- body feel heat, 7- Mussels weak Sir I think only one diagnose is not done that is Prostatitis , Please guide me and treat me. (only allopathy)
My age is 21 nd my neck is little darker then face so tell me some home made tips to make my neck fair thnx.Please tell.
How to remove sun tan naturally? After coming back from water park I've experienced drastic changes on my skin.
I am pissed of my facing condition. Acne, dark spots, broken skin, holes too. What should I do? Please help me.
I was treated for severe tan/darkness on my arms by alopathic doctors. Very little tanning was removed. Please advise.
I am suffering with breast pain which frequently comes from one month but I have this from 13 now my age is 20. Can you give me suggestions please ?
Hi I am 20 years, female. I have small small black spot on my nose instead of my face. How can I remove this?
Hi My skin tone is not so oily and not so dry. But I also don't know what exactly it is. Whenever I go to parlour I got confused which facial or cleanup will suit me and will give soft, supple and radiant glow to my face. Because of this hot climate my skin gets tan very easily and it looks like black very dullness on my face.
My face is getting very oily how to remove oil on the face and how to glow my face and how to slim my face.
I'm 22, my lips have become dark down to black from a month and I don't smoke but I drink a lot of black tea and green tea. Please tell me how do I get back my pink lips. thanks.
I have itching problem and there small spot on my shoulder and I have itching problem near my tighs and private place.
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.