Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Shazad Baig
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M Shazad BaigYour feedback matters!
Sir, Although the inputs given by you seems right on paper and you have predominantly emphasise on the usage of sun protectors as good and exposure to sunlight as bad and skin care stuffs; Dr. a very well renowned doctor in his YouTube videos and other means has enlighten us by giving a different opinion on sunlight and the sun protectors. How does one decide on what is actually the truth as both may be different in its own ways.
Over the last couple of decades, there has been a steady increase in the number of issues pertaining to sex. While there are a variety of reasons attributed to it including more exposure to sex through media forums, the changing lifestyle of people is said to be a bigger reason.
With people connected to their work all through the day and multitasking on the rise, work is never complete. Even when retiring for the night, there are always things running about what next to do. In cases where both couples are working, there is no match of timings either. That being the case, sex has taken a backseat, almost the last seat.
In addition, the altered Indian lifestyle also has led to greater exposure to sex leading to increased cases of abuse (family/friends circle), past unpleasant experiences, relationship failures, etc. All these have changed the equations in relationships.
More and more couples are worried about a number of sexual issues, including:
- Loss of desire
- Anxiety about sex
- Erectile dysfunction
- Orgasmic disorder
- Premature or delayed ejaculation
- Conflicting sexual desires
- Past sexual abuse or assault
- Image issues
Sex therapy is on the rise, and 90% of the therapy consists of getting the couples to have a frank, open discussion. As much as it is a private topic, the problem can only be solved when an open discussion happens, both with the doctor and with the partner.
Whether it is past abuse or erectile dysfunction, the first step is to acknowledge the problem and discuss about it. If you are not able to confide in your partner or a good friend, it is advisable to seek a therapist.
It is wise to pick a therapist who comes through referral. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Be open - Like any other counseling, sex therapy also involves a frank discussion with complete confidence in the person. The therapist will understand your concerns about anxiety or problem and help you how to communicate your desires and needs with your partner.
- It does not end with one discussion - Starting to work with a sex therapist is just the first step. It might take a while (a few months) to completely resolve the issue and identify the solution.
- Involve your partner - Though it is advisable to start talking alone with the therapist, after a couple of sessions, the partner may also be called in to see if there is something that needs to be worked upon.
Sex therapy can definitely help to resolve the above noted issues and improve sex life, which is very essential for a healthy body and relationship.
I am having cervical spondylosis . My right hand is paining seriously . Tell me proper medicine that can cure it . I am diabetic . Doctor has prescribed me to check (MRI of cervical spine with screening of brain ) is it necessary to check it. Doctor has prescribed this medicine are they perfect : Medicine are as follows Defical -os capsule MyCo -folio acid, B-complex & lipoic Acid tablets HD3 softgel capsule Pregalin x Dr. 75. REMARKS OF MY MRI SCAN REPORT The C6/7 disc shows an asymmetric left bulge with prominent left paracentral and posture-lateral and foramina components indenting the ventral thecal sac and causing severe left and causing severe left and along with the uncovertebral hypertrophy causing severe left exit foramina narrowing impinging on the existing left C7 nerve root The C5/6 disc shows an asymmetric right bulge with prominent uncovertebral hypertrophy contributing to severe right exit foramina narrowing and impinging on the existing right C6 nerve root Milder changes at C3/4 and C4/5 Any serious problem tell me any options and Dr. told me to be admitted to hospital is it needed for me let me know and any other medicine needed tell me.
I am 24 years old female an I would like to ask what can be done for to reduce pores that appear after acne. My face has big evident pores and they are very hard to cover up.
I am getting itching just below my left eye, that part became so rough and also have small size raw pimples on upper part of the body. Please suggest some medications.
I HAD A HEART ATTACK 10 YRS BACK. I USE ISMO 10 /LIPKIND 10/ECOSPRIN 75 /Co Ba Dex, used to take ACETEN 10 BUT IT IS NO MORE AVAILABLE. WHAT IS BETTER ALTERNATE TO IT. ANY NEW TAB THAT PREVENTS CLOTTING.
Hello Sir/Ma'am. I am a 22 year guy. N I think I have some major health related problems which I want to share with you. Nowadays I observe, whenever I urinate, after sometimes, many ants gathers in that area where I urinated. Is it the symbol of sugar/ diabetes? If so, then I don't want that these things hampers my life. I am ready to do anything to prevent this from me. Please provide me some basic, practical, strong and effective way of handling this so that I can rid away this from my body. No diabetes should dare to touch me also. I will b waiting for your answer.
I have stones in my kidneys. I have used medicines before 2 years again from 2-3 days I am getting pain, so what I should do. In what method cure for this in natural way. Pls tell me.
Keeping track of your cycle probably doesn't sound that interesting or important, but you can get a lot of benefit by doing that. There are changes that your body goes through and there are specific times when you are ovulating; knowing all these would make your life a lot easier, which is only possible by tracking your period.
- Know about your body: Getting your period every 28 days has always been considered normal, but only 15% of women get their periods on the clock. Many factors such as stress, illness, exercise etc. can cause your period to delay. This is where tracking your cycle can help you finding the pattern that is specific to your body condition. During your cycle there are lots of changes happening in your body. The hormones cause a change in the fluid produced from your cervix and also lead the basal temperature of your body to increase. Monitoring these changes through tracking your cycle is known as the symptothermal method. By this way know about how fascinatingly your body works.
- Desire to get pregnant: Tracking your cycle will help you get pregnant. During your cycle, there is a specific time, which heightens the possibility of conceiving. The fluid production from the cervix due to hormonal change is the cause of such possibility. Knowing your cycle can take out the stress from trying to get pregnant and it can also determine any abnormalities that are preventing your pregnancy.
- Avoid pregnancy: If you know the time when you are most likely to get pregnant through tracking, you obviously know when not to have sex if you are trying to avoid pregnancy. Using symptothermal method for the purpose of birth control has proven to be 99.6% effective, which is higher than birth control medications.
- Health benefits: You can reap a lot of health benefits by tracking your cycle. Conditions like fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis are quite common in women, which can be detected by tracking your period. If anything is wrong in your reproductive system, the cycle will indicate it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!