Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M Sanjeev PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years and suffering back pain for the last three months please advice me. I am taking concord 1. 25 mg at morning, and cardaze 1. 25 and atorfit cv 10 in night and sompras d 40 for my ulcer problem. Please advice me
Sir left knee is paining since last few days I do not have any injury what will be the reason behind fhat.
I am a 31 years old male and suffering from left shoulder-neck region pain since last 3 months. I went for physiotherapy and took 5 sittings of the treatment and started doing exercises as recommended, but although the pain reduced for few days, it has started again. I am now being told to meet an orthopaedic. Please suggest.
I am above 20 year old guy. I have been driving since last 5 years as my job. My backbone is paining now. and I am Not able go drive for long. So what shoud I do?
My husband 50 years male and have right shoulder pain for last 4 days . He used pain relief ointment for 2 days but haven't got any relief. What should he do now?
My age 67. I suffer in right hand and right knee having swelling (remotoid arthritis?) now I take sallaki tablet 400mg one at morning one at evening. Is there any ayurvedic medicine? kindly help.
Dear doctor I masturbate daily with at least 2-3 in a day there is a little pain in my testicle, then there is groin pain, complete back pain cannot sit without support, indirectly my whole body is aching. I want to stop this act but I am unable to control it. please provide any suggestion for pain n to stop masturbation. Thank you in anticipation.
Hi sir, I am suffering from full headek in the 10 days back im consult the doctors, take the medecins but not any action.
I am an engineering student. Few days back I experienced a back pain. Now it comes repeatedly and can not bear it. Hoping that a solution will be found.
I am 24 years old and male. Around 3-4 months back my RaFactor test came out to be positive. Then I got the antiCCP Test done which came out to be negative. So acc. To the doctor everything was fine. From the past few weeks again I am starting to feel the joint pain in neck, underarm, arms, wrist, lower back, chest, knees, ankle and foot. Along with the joints there is frequent headache. There is also sometimes pain in the non joint areas like arm, shin etc. The pain is in the form of a electric current or a sudden burning sensation. There is also quiet a huge pain in the chest muscles near the heart. Recently I joined a gym but because of these pains I am not able to exercise well. I forgot to mention I also feel these burning sections in both my ears and eyes. Do let me know what to do now. Whom to consult? Any specialist? What are the possibilities behind these pains. BTW I have vitamin D deficiency in my body (around 5ng/ml blood). In anticipation of a reply. Thanks.
Hey I have some queries regarding back pain, as my friend have less hemoglobin nd she is weak too nd she always feel back pain nd on that time she is not able to sleep properly, please advice me that wt to do for this problem.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.