Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. M S Srinivas GowdaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have a gap in between the front incisors and near the canines. I want to fix my teeth with braces or any other method so that I can get a perfect smile, but as I am a student I do not think I can spend too much on the medication. Doctor please help me in fixing without spending a lot of money. Thank you.
Severe upper tooth pain Tooth had comeoff 14 years ago and was pushed back by dentist then But now pain recurred sensitivity and severe pain in the gum and tooth Pls suggest what to do and some good dentists in blore.
My front teeth r cross i. E. Overlap each other I want to put braces How do I send pictures in this for better understanding of d condition Pls advice.
Hi, I had a surgical tooth extraction a week back. Since half of my tooth was broken the removal of the tooth took quite some time. Also I had root canal treatment done on the same tooth 10 years back. The root was too hard so the dentist struggled a lot with normal procedures. Finally she used hand drill tool to remove the tooth and put some stitches on it. Tomorrow I have to go for the review as well as to remove the stitches. My question is I am still having some pain, is it normal? I don't have any bleed or swelling but only the pain.
I am 55yrs old male having a small size of tumor side in my toung. And I am a sugar pateint. As I hv consult a doctor and he advise me to start the treatmen. And after dat I consult an e. N. T. He advised me to cut off the tumor. So please suggest me what will be helpfull for me.
I am suffering to teeth problems. My teeth is so pallor and I have a pallor flake in side. I want bright white teeth. Please help me sir.
I am 22 years old male with tooth cavity on extreme left side (upper one and at same location down). There is no any toothache and the only problem I have is sticking of food particles. What can I do as a solution. I have having cavity problems from my childhood.
The signs of gingivitis are:
1. Bleeding gums, especially when brushing or eating
2. Redness and swelling of the gum.
The good news is that gingivitis can be reversed.
You might think it is best to stop brushing if your gums are red or puffy. Try to keep brushing, as this will get rid of the bacteria and plaque that is causing the problem. Soon the gums should look and feel better. If not, see your dentist for proper treatment.
My mother is suffering from mouth sore badly, she is not able to open her mouth and eat food. She is having Gfolvin lb and opox 200 and candid mouth pain but it didn't relief.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.