Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.s SridharYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my left breast continuous at low for some days but I had not notice any sist in it but feel some hard space. Please guide what I do and whom I may contact. Thanks sir.
Instead of getting package investigations done at labs which advertise for them, where each package will only contain a fraction of investigations you'll be actually needing, visit your doctor, get a thorough check up from them and then do the investigations they have advised!
I am 5'5 weeks pregnant but in ultrasound no fetus found and pulse. Uterus enlarged and gastestinal sac found.
The word detox simply means to get rid of toxic or unhealthy substances. For many people when they hear the word detox, they immediately jump to physical detoxification. We don’t remember that our minds too need to detoxify. When our mind is cluttered and stressed it gives rise to more negative attitudes and a harmful mentality. Therefore, it is necessary to cleanse your outlook and your mind to lead a more fruitful and positive life.
There are numerous way in which you can detoxify your mind. Try the following methods to detox your mind:
1. Declutter your life
Get rid of all the things in your life which are no longer useful to you. When you rid yourself of unnecessary items you are creating room for better opportunities to come your way. A decluttered life gives you more breathing room which will reduce your stress levels and encourage a more positive attitude.
2. Keep a gratitude journal
Write down 5 things you are grateful for at the end of every day. They do not have to be life changing, they can be everyday events that make you smile. For example, being grateful that you made someone laugh today.
While it’s true that exercising has great physical benefits, it has great mental benefits too. Exercise releases endorphins which are feel good hormones. These hormones help the brain re-write itself in positive ways which gives you a more positive attitude. It helps you destress and can also help in dealing with depression.
4. Start appreciating the little things
Start noticing the everyday small goals you achieve. This helps build your self-confidence and self-esteem. When your self-esteem rises, you start to feel better about yourself and start to put away the toxic, negative feelings you have towards either yourself or others.
5. Practice relaxation techniques
Take 15 minutes of your day and try to practice some relaxation techniques. This could include meditation, acupuncture or yoga. Engaging in these activities help in calming your mind and ridding your body of stress and angst. Yoga has been proven to help reduce the symptoms of depression, anxiety and stress.
I am girl. I have bigger nose and very wide between two eyes. And my ear is very away from my face. So I need reshape my ear and nose. So what is solution for this surgery.
I had to abort my last pregnancy in 6 months as the baby was found to be diagnosed with congenital heart disease .after a month I got torch test done and it says Rubella igg = 4.04 od ratio igm = 0.31 OD ratio Cmv igg= 1.81 od ratio igm =0.52 od ratio Please let us know what does this mean Does it say my baby had heart defect due to rubella as I heard this could be one of the reason for heart defects in foetus.
Hi doctors I am 20 and I am married 1 year before While having sex in the starting I enjoy But after it burns a lot (like in my private parts) And my husband feels insecure And I had to ectopic removed with an open surgery Please suggest some remedies that it would stop burning Thank you
Hi im pregnant on month 4 Doctor said I have vaginal infection nd recommended me vaginal pills nd t.t. Injection Or else to use lukol tablet Which would be better.
I am a 24 yr old girl From very beginning I have irregular periods. Recently I didn' t had periods for two months. What medicine should I take? please need help. As I am very worried.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.
My mother was on Thalidomide for 2.5 years post 6 cycles of VAD for MULTIPLE MYLOMA. Doctor has stopped medicine as reports suggest that disease is under control. However she is getting loose motions since she has stopped medicine. Is there some advice?
I discovered I have an ovarian cyst of a huge size, 8.7*13.7*14.8. All gynecologist have recommended a laparoscopy to get this removed. I will be going in for the surgery this week. Just wanted to take your advice on dietary and any other precautions, do's and don'ts before and after the surgery.
I am having periods which lasted for 3 days the previous month and now this month I have bled for 2 days. Is it normal. I hve gained weight. Am I pregnant?
Saffron is widely used not only for its taste and aroma but for its health benefits as follows:
1. Active components in saffron acts as an antiseptic, antidepressant, anti-oxidant, digestive, anti-convulsant.
2. Is a good source of copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, selenium, zinc and magnesium. Potassium is important for cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. Iron is essential for red blood cell production.
3. Is rich in many vital vitamins, including vitamin A, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-C that is essential for optimum health.
4. Is used for asthma, cough and to loosen phlegm.
5. Is useful for sleep problems, hardening of the arteries, intestinal gas, depression, Alzheimer?s disease, pain, heartburn & dry skin.
6. Women use saffron for easing menstrual cramps & premenstrual syndrome. Men use it to prevent early orgasm (premature ejaculation) & infertility.
7. Is also used to increase interest in sex & to induce sweating.
8. Some people apply saffron directly to the scalp for prevention and cure of baldness (alopecia).
9. Is beneficial for hair as it helps in stimulating hair growth.
10. It can be mixed with licorice and milk and applied to bald spots. This will combat hair loss and promote hair growth.
I am sunitha 30 years old. I am have chocolate cyst in my left overy and I am planning to conceive. And my periods got irregular from last 2 months. Can you please tell me how will I get out of this.
My wife takes freedom 5 IUDfor avoiding pregnancy for 5 years. Now she has a little bit of bleeding after the insertion of that IUD. Is it safe as the direction was that there will be little bleeding for some days? Or it is the better option for avoiding pregnancy while having unprotected sex?
I had a sex with my boyfriend last night without any protection and I took ipill at last night. Ipill will stop the pregnancy? Ipill is enough or another tablet I have to take to stop and how would I know that I'm not pregnant Dr. please tell me.
I am 31 and 7 month pregnant. My usg report read plecenta grade ii maturity placed posteriolyin fund us body liquor less. Afi 9.2 cm. Approx foetal wt. 1480. Please advice. Is the wt. Ok how much water intake should be done. Is every thing ok?
One of my cousin lost her baby girl in 6 month & one baby boy in 8 month after that I was taking treatment in allopathy field before 3 years but still I am not pregnant but recently I found Dr. She said check your apla test. I want to know this test. please suggest me what I do.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.