Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.s RajannaYour feedback matters!
My aunt is 70 years old. She is suffering with low appetite with epigastric pain since Last two week.
“Health is wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet.
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more.
I don't get proper erections when sexually excited, I do smoke and drink alcohol, I searched the web and its so called erectile dysfunction scientifically. How do I overcome this problem Naturally kindly suggest some Homeopathy or Ayurvedic medications. Thank you.
My question is that my penis size is approx 5 inches & no big while normally size is 7 to 8 inches. Please suggest me what should I do or take a medicine for achieve a common size. Please help me because I am very depressed.
I am 15 year old and I have stomach ache for last 2years when I ate something spicy what should I do.
I am a government teacher. I have a major problem of dengue. I take proper treatment but no benefit. Please help?
Leading a happy married life depends on many factors including a healthy intimate relationship between the concerned couple. However, often due to some unforeseen conditions, many couples are not able to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Erectile dysfunction, which is also known as impotence or ED, is one such issue which plagues a lot of men in today's world.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the main causes why many men are not able to enjoy their sex lives to the extent that they want to and this is something that leads to a lot of dissatisfaction in relationships. Stress and excessive consumption of alcohol are often the leading reasons for erectile dysfunction. Fatigue and other issues in the relationship may cause this problem too, besides age, since there are countless elderly men who suffer from this condition.
Every cloud has a Silver Lining, the good news is that erectile dysfunction is a common problem and there are various medications available to deal with it. The field of alternative medicine also has much to offer. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Man.
What this means is that your body does not have to put up with the task of processing allopathic medicines, since safer and natural options are available. These don't produce side effects unlike conventional medicines which may cause vision changes or facial flushing. Traditional medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction can also cause headache and upset stomachs!
- Red ginseng, which is also known by the name of panax ginseng can go a long way to treat the issue of erectile dysfunction naturally. As a matter of fact, it is among the most common cures!
- Rheidol rose is also very useful and is very effective in curing erectile dysfunction is more than seventy five percent of the cases, as long as it is used consistently over the course of a quarter of a year.
- A large number of doctors relate the problems of a man suffering from ED to hormonal changes and imbalances in the body. DHEA is a hormone which is normally produced by the adrenal glands. A man who has erectile dysfunction is also likely to have insufficient DHEA and a supplement providing this can really work wonders for the problem at hand. And this can consequently restore his and his partner's satisfaction.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.