Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M S PrasadYour feedback matters!
Hello, Each time i turn sides, I get a vertigo on the right side. It Happens also when i sit up from a lying position . Whats happening ? Thanks
Tinnitus . I have buzzing sound in right ear and sometimes feel pain sound. And I am feeling tired some time. The sound insaid ear is very irritating me. Is there any medical treatment available. Because I consult someone ent doctors every body giving tablets and it's not useful please help me.
I am Suffering from sore throat for the last three days. Little cold and sometimes fever also. Voice 70percent choked. Difficulty is speaking. Pl suggest medicines. Can I eat taxim o 200, cefixime tabs? any side effects? pl advise.
I am having sneezing problem daily In morning when I wake up I start sneezing Do not know the reason y it happens And cough also And have both my nose blocked It is very difficult to take breath How can I get rid of this.
If sinus is not treated do we have any complications ahead? Is it necessary to operate? My ENT says your nasal bone is tilted on left side, what is this? How can it be corrected? Will this effect sinus?
Hi doctor, I am suffering sinus problem, so I use to rub my nose continuously with cloth, so my nose it turning into black colour. So please suggest me some creams to reduce blackness in my nose and also suggest me to cure cynus.
I have throat pain due to acid reflux. I had consumed KFC chicken at night this Wednesday and since Thursday I am having throat pain. Please help.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.