Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.s. Balaji
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. M.s. BalajiYour feedback matters!
What are the reasons of retinal absis. Can pernial absis can be cured at initial stage without any surgery. Is uribact 500 mg tablet is useful.
He has got blood clot in white portion of eye due to edge of handkerchief. visibility is clear. Taking Festive D eye drop, antibiotic and diclofenac tablets. Will it affect in future?
I am 24 year male and having a severe pain in my eyes from last 2 years. When I go out in the sun and wind my eyes starts paining. Watching TV, mobile,laptop also make my eyes pain. I consulted many doctors but nobody is telling clearly about it but one doctor has done otc test of rnfl and he said that my eye veins got thin. I am having medicines from last 1 year but I am not getting rid of this pain. Can you help me in anyway. Please it's a humble request.
Year in 365 days cold my daughter. Age 13 years. Every day morning heavy sneezing. I have also same problem. Please give the remedy, Education also less marks. Reason: sneezing Thanks. Nageswara Rao.
I suddenly had red eyes and my eyes are aching and I also had stomach pain and constipation and indigestion what I should do.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!