Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife had a miscarriage on last november. Now we found out that she is pregnant. Her last periods was on aug 7. What precautions we should take for a successful pregnancy. Should she take any progesterone supplements as a safety measure.
I am 27 years old. I am married before 2 yrs. My weight is gained quickly after marriage. I did not get pregnant till now. I went to doctor. She gave garbolim CE tablet for weight loss. But she did not tell before food or after food and I want to side effect of that tablet. Can you please help me on this.
Can I have anal sex without condom but with use of oil lubricant i.e olive oil or vaseline is it safe please suggest me.
Hi doctor, I am 34 years old, I have PCOD. I hv been advice to undergo laparoscopic puncture of the cysts and then try to get pregnant. Is there any other option? I mean without undergoing surgery.
My girlfriend is 23 years old. Recently she started to have irregular periods. From last two three months she is having blood discharge for three days only. This month she got her period 10 days earlier. We are in physical relation but not frequently. A gap of two months is common. She started feeling such problem after she had taken a emergency pill "unwanted 72" three months back. Please tell me that is it any serious issue or just a common thing?
I am having bleeding from last 10 days but it's not my mensuration time. And before first day of bleeding we had sex. Is there any major issue?
Hi Dr. My period date on 9august 2016 Then 5september 2016 then 2october Now it comes on 25 October 2016. Is this cycle normal.
Hi Dr. My AMH level is 0.5 ng/ml, is there any chance to get conceive? please give me any suggestion.
I am 37 weeks pregnant n hav breach position. Any possibility of normal delivery? Can we try for normal n if doesn't work immediately opt for c section. Can something work out for normal delivery. My dic doesn't opt for ecv? please suggest.
Unprotected sex Had happened on 23th of April her menstrual cycle date is 23rd! No menstrual cycle till nw! Pregnancy test came negative wch was tested on 30th of last month till today no menstrual cycle occurs & she is drinking daily papaya juice but no result & daily taking vit-c tablets 3000mg.
1st day of period is 15.09. 15 and next period is on 15.10. 15 but it did not start and as on 21.10. 15 it has not started and intercourse was done on 17.10. 15 is there any chance of getting pregnant.
Hi doctors. I'm really very much worried I got terminated my 5 month baby bcoz of some abnormality. Bleeding was there till 2 and half weeks When will be my period starts When can I try baby I'm. Really living with big pain I got terminated on March 7 Bleeding stops on 27 March.
Hi doctor. I am 20yrs, female. I have my dates on 5th every month. But this month I had some spotting on the 28th and 29th with pain for 3-4 days. Is it normal? Also will I get my dates on 5th Jan this month? I have a trip on 15th, so I need to be relieved of this thing.
Our baby is 3 month old and is on breast feed, what risk free contraceptive measure we choose to have gap of 3 to 4 year between our babies, our baby is delivered through c section, can we go for normal next time.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.