Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. Ramesh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. RameshYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 n unmarried. I had my period on 3rd July then on 4th aug. I had unprotected sex on 16th August and withdrawal method was used. I have still not got my period till today 8th sept. I tested for it today but it came negative. Can I be pregnant? I also am having some gastric problem and strong nausea since last week. Can this delay my periods? I am already taking pantop 40 and norfloxacin. What could it be?
Hi, I'm 5 months pregnant and my thyroid level is 3.2. My gynecologist asked me to take 25 mg of thyronorm daily in empty stomach. My doubt is whether this thyroid level affect my baby by any means or will there be any complications in delivery? I started feeling the baby movement by 22 weeks and it's movement is less. It's my second pregnancy. First child is healthy.
Top surprising benefits of Namaz
Health benefits of Ablution/Wudu/Wuzzo
Wudu (Ablution) with water where one washes his hands, face, and feet region leads to preventing germs from the body thus promotes good health.
Ablution (Wuzzo) stimulates biological active spots similar to Chinese Reflexo-Therapy, which has beneficial therapeutic effects on the hands, face and feet region.
Ablution helps to relax the nervous system and eases tension, stress and anxiety.
Washing hands five times a day (excluding washing before dietary intake) before Namaz means an effective way to keep germs away from the body.
Hand washing is an efficient way to prevent spread of germs.
Gargling during ablution (Wudu) is very important as it helps to remove germs, allergens and dust particles.
Gargling with plain water reduces the chances of common cold to a greater extent thereby contribute to health and hygiene. Gargling also reduces viral respiratory infections. Gargling ensures reduction in bad breath too.
Nose cleansing during Wuzzo removes dusts, allergens and contaminated matter. Nose cleaning with plain water helps to minimize the infections such as flu, sinusitis,
cold and chest infections.
Nasal cleaning with water overcomes nasal congestion and clear sticky matter in the nose.
Nasal cleaning helps to treat allergic rhinitis, good for nasal dryness and improves breathing.
Face washing during ablution is very beneficial for refreshing as well as improving the facial complexion.
Face washing reduces the impact of oily skin and retarded the growth of acne, pimples, wrinkles, and other facial spots.
Ears cleaning during ablution are quite effective to prevent wax accumulation. Cleaning ear with wet fingers five times a day is also good to remove dust and germs from the outer region of the ears.
Washing the feet during Wuzo helps to cleaning dirts, fungus. It also acts like as acupressure while fingers are passing through the bottom area of the toes. Rubbing the toes with fingers is also good in case of diabetes and removing pain from the body. As lots of accu points are present in the upper and lower parts of toe regions and pressing these during ablution is helpful in curing of pain like back pain, arthritis, joints pain, etc.
Offering Namaz (Sala'at) has many benefits such as spiritual, religious, physical, mental, social, economical, social, etc.
Namaz is highly beneficial to activate all the seven Chakras as per the Yogic philosophy
Namaz and Yoga
17. There is great correlation between Namaz and Yoga. Yoga rejuvenates the mechanism of body and mind. Yoga Therapy, a refreshing process as well as a cost-effective solution; try to find out the very root cause of diseases. It helps to restore harmony among various components of lifestyle- physical, social, emotional, spiritual, mental and psychological. The basic concept of Yoga is to relish and cherish the life with exhilarating excitement. The system provides psychological and emotional well-being. Being drugless therapies, it enhances sustainable and functional ability of the body. The same case is also with Namaz. Yoga and Namaz is certainly a substitute of stress and disease free personality.
Namaz is the finest form of meditation
18. Namaz is one of the best forms of meditation or Dhyan from Yogic point of view where the person unilaterally surrenders to Allah. Meditation is defined as the uninterrupted flow of mind towards a particular object. Namaz is one of the best stress buster and tension reliever modules. Namaz (Sala'at) is the perfect example of meditation where the performer thinks only and only about Allah. Thus, Namaz provides the ultimate satisfaction and peace to the mind thus save you from many diseases and disorders. It enhances your concentration and reduces the level of depression. Namaz helps to develop positive milieu around the Namazi.
Namaz and physical health benefits
19. Namaz has multiple many health and fitness benefits. Some of the important physical health benefits are as follow:
Namaz is one of the important means for health, happiness and harmony.
Offering regular Namaz keeps one fit and healthy by burning extra calories thereby losing weight. Namaz is one of the effective ways for weight loss as well as to control obesity.
Namaz stretches your muscles and helps to provide tone body.
It is good to overcome arthritis as Namaz is good to enhance flexibility of the body and reduces stiffness.
Namaz is a good source to balance Anabolic and Catabolic biochemical process of the body.
Namaz is good for heart, brain, above all for the entire body.
Standing posture in Namaz (Qiya'm) ensures proper blood flow the lower portion of the body. It is also good in strengthening the leg muscles.
Health benefits of Ruk'u
20. The forward bending position of Namaz (Ruk'u) is good for your lower vertebral column. It helps to ease your back pain as per Yogic philosophy. Doing Ruku properly helps to control backache and vertebral column related diseases. Namaz Ruku is effective in developing flexibility to shoulder, elbowm wrist, knees and ankle regions. Ruku exerts abdominal pressure thereby eases constipation and peristaltic movements. During Ruku, the kidney experiences a sort of massage thus helpful to kidney problems.
Health benefits of Sajdah
21. During Sajdah, one sit in Vajrasana, a very important yoga pose from health point of view. Vajrasana strengthens the thigh and calf muscles. It is good for digestion and keeps your spine firm and erect. Sajdah is very beneficial in the proper functioning of brain, lungs, body muscles, joints and entire vertebral column. Sajdah helps to maintain smooth blood to the brain region, and also stimulates the master gland pituitary gland as well as the pineal gland. Sajdah reduces the chances of brain hemorrhage and headache due to smooth blood flow to the head region. While performing Sajdah, the toes are experiencing acupressure which is good for better health of the body, especially for body pains.
Health benefits of Sala'm (Neck Yoga)
22. Salam is the excellent form of neck and upper vertebra exercise. Namaz's Salam is the Griva-sakti-vikasaka (Strengthening the Neck) of Yogic Sukshma Vyayama, which is helpful in loosening the neck joints and also helps to relax the shoulder and upper back muscles. Salam helps to refresh all the nerves passes through the neck, thus good in case of headache and contend migraine.
My girlfriend's last menstrual date was 3 July 2017. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 31st July 2017. After having sex she took unwanted 72 and now its been from 2-3 days she is having cramps in stomach and pain in vagina, when she is lubricating a white fluids coming out from her vagina. She did not got her periods till now. So is there anything major problem? Is this normal or is she pregnant?
My wife is 20 years old when she is having periods she is facing severe stomach pain for 5 days but her bleeding is for only 1 day she is facing this every month does this have any effect on get her pregnancy? I tested her hemoglobin levels she is having 10 points can you please tell me why she is facing this problem how to get her out from this problem, give me suggestion or description for her problem and tell me how to improve her blood levels.
Dear doctor. I am girl. I am poor. So I spend my life doing sex worker. How many times can I do anal sex on vagina. I use condom always. Can vagina problem me later. I did sex 20 times. So I am worried. Please Help me.
Sir meri pregnancy ka 8th month h or jb se 8th month jb se start hua h meri back bones me bohot pain rehta h kya ye natural h ya me kisi doctor se consult karun.
Hi, She got pregnant now, she is 2 months, at this time she wnts to do sex, is having sex any problem to do sex in this time. Please advise.
There are several medical conditions that can adversely impact the vulva in females. There can be infections ranging from mild to high as per the skin condition. The vulva is also at the risk of developing cancer in some cases. It is advisable to consult a doctor, whenever you find any bleeding, rash or lump in the vulva. Your doctor will be in a position to tell whether you need immediate treatment or not. Your symptoms will help him to determine the cause behind the changes.
What is the vulva?
Vulva forms the outer (external) sex organs of a woman. It is made up of two pairs of muscular 'lips'. The outer pair is called the labia majora. The outer pair is covered in pubic hair. The inner pair is called the labia minora. The inner pair is thinner and is very delicate and sensitive. You will find two openings in between these lips. These lips lead to uterus and urethra separately. There is a tiny organ called clitoris that lies just in front of the vulva.
What are the symptoms linked to vulva related diseases?
The symptoms will depend obviously on the underlying condition. Ranging from pain, itching, and finding a lump, you may notice several kinds of symptoms. All these changes are related to the appearance of the vulva. The symptoms decide the gravity of the situation. It is advisable to not wait and take prompt medical help in case of lumps in the vulva. A doctor will be able to tell what has happened to tell you by means of physical examination first. Later, you might have to take tests like internal swab test. A swab is nothing, but a small ball of cotton attached to a thin stick. It will be rubbed inside vulva to collect samples for testing. The doctor may also go for a biopsy to confirm the presence of carcinogenic cells in the vulva lump.
What infections can affect vulva?
Vulva can be affected by infections that are caused by germs such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. You may be affected due to the following infections:
1. Thrush: It is a common infection in women. It leads to a whitish discharge. It makes the vulva red and very itchy. It can be treated with anti fungal creams.
2. Genital herpes infection: It is a sexually transmitted infection and spreads by skin-to-skin contact. Many people who are infected might not have symptoms. But they are carriers and can pass on to a healthy person. There is an occurrence of mild soreness or blisters.
3. Genital warts: It is caused by viral infection due to close sexual contact.
4. Other infections: You vulva can be affected by scabies and pubic lice.