Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M. Ramasubba ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my joints from 8-9 days. I play football daily, from the last thursday night my joints starts paining till now. So how can I get relief from this problem.
I am 26 years old female and married, I have very less weight of 38 and I have arthritis also and have a weakness problem, and pain into my legs lot,
I am 64 year-old. I have been playing badminton for last 32 years. I play on un-cemented playground i. E. Kutcha ground. After playing for one and half hour, my right knee somewhat gets stiff. Sometimes somewhat gets swollen. My bone density is normal 114%. No pain at all. What should I do?
I am on high weed addiction. I take bongs and joints mostly. I have been smoking from last 3 years what should I do? How would I maintain my hygiene.
I am 64 year old and my tendon (achille tendonittis) in the leg got torn. Should I undergo surgery or will it be corrected over time ?
I am 22 years old and some times my body parts become numb in the still state it happens often and I also get exhausted while doing light work so please tell me what should I do?
I am 16years old I have backache In exam for 15days and I use? Ray but not effect what exercise I do.
I had been suffering intense pain in my lower back. Its stats whenever I sit constantly at one place for more than 10 mins. Wat should do.
I am having a pain in my back every time, when I sleeping on my bed its starting more pain in night. Pls tell me what can I do.
Dear sir, I am having some numbness in my penis since 1 month. My erection is also not as much as it was before. Ejaculation speed and time is also reduced. I think I am involved in too much masturbation. When my penis is erect, while masturbation I do not feel some part of penis bottom side. Kindly suggest if it is possible due to over masturbation. I am also having slip disc in L4-L5 and L5-S1. Is it possible to have it due to slip disc. If it is not and it is due to over masturbation, is it curable? Sir, I am very depressed. Please help me.
Hello sir I am suffering to uric acid problem. Pain in leg and joints. What will i do ?Any opinion in your side, please replay me
I am 45 years old, I feel vibration in upper parts of legs. Please told me the reasons for it & medicine for it.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.