Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M RamachandranYour feedback matters!
Hello. My beard growing speed is very good. But for someday when I got clean shaved. My beard did not get from my old speed its grow very slow. Nd my hairs get rough nd my hairs lost their shine. My whole body hairs are giving me the problem and I an a very hairy person nd I masturbation once in a day.
Is my BMI MATCH with my height 5'11 and weight 78 kgs And I have no facial hair what should I do to get a great beard.
I am 15 and I have bronchitis, I am 5'8 and I want to be 6'3 also I have some facial hair my height hasn't grown much from 14-15 age only 1inch. What should I do? Will my height even grow?
My father is 50 years old and he has been recommended to get heart stent placement immediately within this week. Will you please suggest me all the details and the cost for the operation.
I can't do breakfast due to my busy schedule. And the whole day I feel very lazy. Even while sitting I want back support. Please help. Thank you.
I have an 17 years old brother and he is suffering from asthma. Whenever there is sudden change of weather, for instance the winters arriving, more attacks start upon him during night. I don't know what to do. Kindly prescribe me suitable solutionssolutions?
I have a lot of pimples on my face. If one pimple get vanish another occurs. Please help me out of this problem. My age is 23+
I am suffering with acne itching from 2 months in the upper thighs due to usage of wet clothes during ganesh time. Vigorous itching sensation used ebernet and tablets along with act soap as prescribed by doctor but still it is occurring.
My husband's weight is 110 kg His age is 42. He takes medicine of BP. Need advice to shed weight. please advice Regards
Hello sir, I am chandan Rai from Mumbai, Now a days my hair fall increases, day by day it is increasing. Please suggest me the solution. Thanks.
I'm 20 year old male my problem is my hair is falling in lost 2 year I'm using Mx-10 minoxidil topical solution usp 10% also but it's not working.
I am 21 years old. Since one year monthly perieds was not regular. 1and half month once was mc in every peried. What was the suggation me pleas
I have two kids 6years and 4 year they wants to eat black and green grapes but I am afraid to give them please let me know which grapes are safe to them. I heard eating grapes in winter get throat infection.
From one year I am not able to sleep daily. My age 40 female. Some time I have breathing problem and gastric problem too. Please give me advice.
I am 52 years , 88 kgs, 175 cms, total cholesterol is 200, triglycerides only 98, Also, thyroid functions, liver, pancreas, kidney, Homocysteine, and high sensitive C reactive protein, apolipoprotein A1 &B -- ALL ARE NORMAL ! I am not diabetic ! But my BP is around 145/95 whenever I check ! Kindly advise suitable medication for my BP ! THANKS.
I am a 27 years female and I am so weak. I want to increase my weight n be healthy. What I should I do?
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.