Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 36 year female. I am having pain in my chest line from 1 month. Feel tired àfter doing a little work also suggest.
I have grade 1 fatty liver and a tendency for high cholesterol. I exercise whenever I get time. What diet is advisable for me?
Sir, my blood pressure often become high when some tension on my mind and when I eat some oily dishes so please tell me what I do?
I am 35 years old and my weight is 78 Kg. I got following readings in a blood test: Triglycerides 462 mg/dL Cholesterol Total = 243 mg/dL Direct LDL = 129, HDL Cholesterol = 44 LDL/ HDL = 2.9, Cholesterol/ HDL = 5.5 Blood Sugar F = 110, 25 Hyderxy Vitamin D = 25, B12 = 229 What is reason for high value of triglyceride, sugar etc. And low value of Vit-D & B12. What diet & exercise should I follow? Will I have to take medicines? How to maintain these values in future?
I am 32 years old male I have chest pain for 6 months when I am relaxing no pain when I do something or working physically .
Hello, I have low BP problem and weakness in body. I could stand long time this face last two month. So please advise me where should I go check-up cardiology and medicine doctor.
I am sanjay kapoor and take BP medication, I found my cholesterol is 206, can I eat garlic empty stomach help to reduce my cholesterol? I also have burning sensation in my feet, any remedies, I take bicassol and turmeric milk and it helps a bit, any better remedy with long term.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.