Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
My mother had continuous pain in her knees and after examining the x-ray of knees, the lab attendant classified it has the problem of arthritis. Please tell the right medication and precautions.
This is for my friend. He have back pain highly. please tell me sir which medicine he had for good result.
Sir, my friend is suffering from cough since last week. He is also having fever and backache. From yesterday he is in bed with frequent vomitting. Also he has some chest pain. Please give some effective medicine. Also he had left proper meal from last 15 days. And he has eye irritation. And also some throat ache.
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I am having left knee pain from last 15 days. I am using volini for the time being. I am not sure it is a muscle pain or bone ache exactly. But it pains slightly wean ever I unfold my leg. Kindly suggest me how to get rid of this.
I am suffering from snapping perineal tendon in my right leg ankle due to an accident happened 5 months ago. Now my doctor set the date for the surgery. I want to know how much will be the recovery time and pain during that time. What are the measures that I should do before surgery. I am a degree student.in how much days can I return back to my college.
I am 38 years male and facing civier pain in the morning at my toe and also the burning feeling in the foot lower surface since last few months. Pls advice.
I am a 24 year old male and having lower back pain for about 2-3 weeks. What should I do? what all things should I take care of while sleeping?
I have been getting mild low back pain & Neck pain off & ion since last few months, Earlier it was only after walking for some distance. Now it is even present at rest. I have no fever or injury. My weight is 71 kgs . Age 54 years. Height 167 CMs . The pain occurred for the first time at rest when I was going in a Taxi from Pune To Mumbai last year. in between the Back & neck pain disappeared but has come back about a month ago.
As I work in cafe I have to stand for 5 hours so what should I do so that my legs will not pain. I do not have any addiction please answer me regarding my leg pain. What should I do?
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
I am having pain in my upper back area including my shoulders. Even when I lay down to sleep and get up in the morning i am having proper rest to and took a pain killer for it but there no relief. What should I do ?
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.