Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M. R. Rajasekhar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. M. R. RajasekharYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 years old. Please suggest me any solution because my face complexion is glowing bt my hand and arms are not fairy as my face. So I have a big complex. Please help me.
I am taking 3 to 4 cigrate daily. I can not leave it. Tell me how to neutralize harmful effect of it to skin specially?
You will definitely face many complications after a hernia surgery, but certain measures can lead you to a speedy recovery. Your main aim must be to ensure you don’t get any infection. Avoid any jerking like sneezing or coughing. Some of the tips for speedy recovery are mentioned below:
- Apply ice to reduce pain: If you experience any form of swelling or pain, ice will help reduce it. Apply ice for 10-20 minutes in a day, and you will get your results. However, refrain from applying ice for too long. It might make the condition worse. Also, wrap up the ice in plastic or a piece of cloth and then apply it to the intended portion.
- Take regular medication: Patients experience fever and pain after a hernia surgery. To combat these, you can take prescribed medications from your doctor. Medications also aim in improving your immunity so that you do not get infections easily. Hence, the medications are not to be missed.
- Keep your wounds clean: The operated area must always be kept clean to prevent any form of infection. You must dress the wound daily and keep the incision points clean and dry. Change the dressing as your doctor has advised you to do. You can apply any antiseptic or any other cream but take your doctor’s permission first.
- Keep a pillow near you: When you get an urge to sneeze or an urge to a cough, just cover your incision with the pillow and do it.
- Maintain a proper diet: A proper diet plays a significant role in the recovery process. Consume fruits to replenish your storehouse of nutrients. Include high-fiber food in your diet so that you don’t have to suffer from constipation. You need to avoid constipation as much as you can. If food doesn’t work, you can take stool softeners. Constipation will lead to extra pressure on the cuts which can lead to bleeding.
- Wear loose clothing: Don’t wear tight pants or clothing that will stick to your skin. The waistbands must be loose and not tight.
- Avoid lifting weights: Don’t lift weights. Lifting weights will cause stress at the cuts and may even lead to rupture so avoid doing strenuous activities.
- Go for a small walk: As soon as you feel a bit better go for a little walk. You need to move your muscles otherwise they will become stiff.
- Don’t smoke: Avoid smoking after the surgery as it will hamper your breathing and circulation process.
- Check out for warning signs: Always keep an eye on your wounds. Report to your doctor as soon as you see bleeding or anything abnormal.
Follow the tips mentioned above, and you will see how fast you will recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
I am 21 year old male I am suffering with small pimples on my forehead, chicks And at eyebrows plzz tell me vitamins or some other working natural way to treat it my skin is oily I am having this problem from past 4 years when I play holi after that I got this problem and then increasing.
Respected Sir Can you plzzz tell me the remedy for getting clear fair and glowing face skin which is natural and without oral medicine. Plzz tell me some good cream.
Hi, I msupriya 25 years old female, My skin tone is dusky but it was flawless. Now I am looking for a solution which can reduce the tan, marks and dark circle. My hands and feet are also affected by sun tan. Kindly suggest me a solution to lightning the skin tone also asap. Suggest only those product which easily available in market on affordable price. Thank you in advance.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.