Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. M. R. RajasekharYour feedback matters!
I'm 38 year old I have lots of pimple come on my face. And many spot marks so please give me advice what I do give any treatment.
I have combination type of skin. I used to use cosmetics and it had turned my skin dull and with acne, and dark spots. Now I do not want to use any creams for my face on regular basis. Instead of what we can use on daily basis. Does using sunscreen on regular causes any harm. If not which type of sunscreen should I use? Please suggest sunscreen for me I have back complexion.
Hi I am a female of 24 years dealing with a acne problem on my cheek which started since 2 months which is covering my chin area. Please suggest me what should I do. please prescribe any gel if possible as I have oily skin. thanks.
I hav some huge pores and holes in my face. My face turned black whiling going out. I use sunscreen but nothing happened. I lost my skin glowness. How I get remedy from all of these. My skin is tanned due to it. Not mention any ayurvedic medicines.
I am 20 year old I have pimples and my face going dark please tell me the best fairness cream and pimple remover and dandruff remover.
What are the healthy measures to keep a tattoo in healthy manner, though it is injuries to health. And, I'm asking for possibilities.
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello sir, I am 20 years male. My skin tone is medium. I want to become white. So please say me any way to become white without any side effects.
I am 19 year old and now I am thinking of using lotus herbal skin britening and whitening face serum along with face gel. I have combination to normal skin, acne on fore head and less pimples on cheeks can I use it?
I am 25 year old men. I have a question about my skin dryness. I have worst skin ever. My body skin is totally dry. When its winter seasons it becomes more worst. I used several moisturizing products but no use. Dry skin causes cracking all 0my body skin and I am hiding my skin from my friends because of this severe dryness. Almost the skin cracked due to dryness. Please suggest me any remedy to overcome this and retain from cracked skin. Thank you.
Serum lgE :- 684.30 Ref. Range:- 0.0-158.0 Groin rash both side so much itching . Suggests some median. Is it transferring diseases?
I have heard about a skin whitening product named radiance instant skin brightener. Is this a good product? Any side effects? Please give me an advice.
I am 30 years old male and have skin problem from last 1 year, after every 2 days I have to take an half tablet of citrizine for relief, I took medicine according doctor all gave me salt citrizine for regular 10 days, but after 10 days, again that problem. What should I do?
Hai my name is vivek around my mouth so much dark I used many skin lightening creams but when I use it goes and when I stop it comes again I am getting so depressed please what is the solution please tell me.
I have small open pores on my whole face. Which treatment is suitable for heel it? My skin is sensitive. And what is a cost of treatment? After treatment, do my skin will look plain?
My hand skin has turned black due to sun exposure. Does sunscreen lotion will change the color of skin.
I am a 20yrs old female. I have dark circles on my face more. So can I have a solution to this problem. And I need without any side effects.
I have 4 months back anal fissure I get anal internal sphincter cut after that I didn't have strength in my anal I can not squeeze it as before. Can I make one more surgery to get back my anal internal sphincter as natural or joint.
Ageing is one thing that most of us fear. The image that looks back at us from the mirror is different from what we used to stare at and admire. Gradually, there are dark circles around the eyes, wrinkles in the corner of the eyes, lines on the forehead when we look up, sagging mouth and nasolabial folds, etc. The skin is made up of connective tissue in the underlying layers, and this is mainly made up of protein. Once this layer becomes loose and sags, the skin beings to appear aged. This is not just a cosmetic concern, but a major emotional concern, and can lead to major stress and depression.
While there are major surgical procedures to correct the above noted defects, they come with a huge cost and not affordable by all. There are, however, various easily available products which can do wonders when used regularly. They do two things, delay the onset of ageing effects and in some cases, even reverse the damage that has already set in.
Following are some of the most effective natural remedies to keep the skin glowing and youthful, without any surgical intervention.
- Egg whites: Rich in proteins, it is extremely beneficial for the skin. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines, opens up skin pores, and cleanses the skin thoroughly. It also contributes to repair of skin. With the rich water content, it also keeps the skin moist and hydrated. It also reduces damage caused by free radicals and oxidation. Regularly applying egg whites on the skin is advised by most skin care specialists.
- Almonds: There are various ingredients in almond which give it a big thumbs-up for inclusion in skin care products. Whether the skin care products are for babies or for ageing adults, almond is a definite ingredient. It has vitamin E and A, iron, zinc, folic acid, oleic acid, etc. It also is popular for its antioxidant properties, which helps reduce ageing by preventing degeneration of the underlying collagen fibres. This delays the onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: This wonder substance has multiple benefits and the skin benefits are just one set. It contributes to overall skin health by exfoliating, nourishing, and firming up the skin. It also promotes regeneration. The potassium and vitamin B in honey also are good for the optimal health of the underlying connective tissue layers.
- Olive oil: This is again a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It nourishes the skin, hydrates it, and restores firmness by promoting the growth of the connective tissue layer.
As amazing as they sound, they are simple too. Just walk to your kitchen and find these wonderful products to keep your skin away from ageing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.