Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M R MuraliYour feedback matters!
Sir, my upper skin of my penis is attached with my penis and it really pains during sex so what should be done to separate it from my penis?
I ejaculate very fast about 20 to 25 seconds. How can I stay longer in bed during intercourse? Please help.
I am getting afraid when I fight or quarrel with my friends or enemies and my heart beatings are increasing so please give me a better prescription to avoid those.
My friend assume a bad habit to shake his pennis every night so aby prblm will com in time of sex orr his weight is also increase thats the reason. He want to stop vut he can not stop his feeling.
Hi I am 32 years male I am suffering to wet cough from 15 days continue my chest and throat is full paining I have some bad habits like smoking & drinking that I stopped from today but what is the treatment for wet cough please let me know sir as soon as possible.
I am 28 years old male. Last year I got married till now I don't have children .is there any problem .shall I go for any check up. Some times my penis is erecting lately and smooth fastly without inserting her. Is this the problem .what are precautions to be taken in food and life style which should be cleared naturally. Plse give suggestion sir.
I am, 27 years old, even now before periods I get a severe pain in stomach with vomiting. Can you please suggest me to aware of it.
My stomach touch to hard comparison to others. L was suffered from typhoid 6 months ago. Presently l not checkup l have also low grade fever in day and to high in evening to 9 pm and also feel tired if I washing in feeling cold. What should l have. L confuse. L work in company shift by shift. And l also facing kubj prob.
My father aged 70 has diabetes and lung infection afb sputam + + + severe coughing and mild fever rising in the evening. Sputam with blood stain. Recently blood came while coughing.
I use Rice Bran oil for all my cooking purpose other than Italian cooking which is done in the Olive oil. Is it good enough? What are the components I should check for to identify a good cooking oil?
My mother is 38 years old, she is suffering from anemia, She struggled to catch the breath, so I give deriphyllin retard 150 then What can I do.
I have diarrhea, should I take ice cream? Which food should I take. My diabetes report is 165 in blood.
I urge to masturbate because of heat produced in my abdomen. And also burning sensation on tip of penis I have also been diagnosed with uti. What should I do so that heat should not stimulate me to masturbate.
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.