Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M PavithraYour feedback matters!
I am 33 yr old female suffering from irregular period and abnormal hair growth on chin, breast and lower stomach area for the last 7 years. I have taken several treatments from allopathic to ayurvedic. No cure.
I am 57 years old and have been suffering from diabetes for the last decade or so. Despite my adherence to strict diet and exercise regime my HAB1C reading has gone from 7.5 to 8.5 this time around. My tryglyercides have also shot from 153 to 189. Is there any thing which I require to do to bring my blood sugar level and triglycerides to a manageable limit. My BP & cholesterol is normal.
Here is the home remedy for your good hair growth. Do you believe that onion juice can treat the hair loss?
Yes the sulphur content in the onions improves blood circulation to hair follicles. Onion juice consists of anti bacterial properties that scratch the germs and parasites. Apply the onion juice on the scalp and leave it for half hour. Later shampoo your hair.
What is the diet plan a man should follow to increase his sperm count if he had suffering from low sperm count?
I am 24 years of age and I have not suffered from chicken pox till now. I have heard it happens once in a lifetime nd is very dangerous if happens in 30s of age. Please guide for this disease. Thanks.
I am 18 years old I want to fair enough like all but my skin is so dry that no cream work on my skin so please suggest me a home remedy to make my skin fair and going?
I pass urine every 0.5 hour at night at times sometimes at an interval of 2 to 3 hours, kindly advise.
I have a dandruff and hairfall. I had also used katekenzol shampoo. Butbthe problem of dandruff and hairfall is still continue. please help what should I do.
Hi After night's sleep, while getting up from bed in the morning besides getting up from sofa/chair after sitting for an hour, I feel a pain and feeling of block for a while below the chest and upper abdomen. It vanishes once I get into routine.
Dear sir, recently I visited one dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? please answer.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.