Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M Patil
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. M PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years and old lady and I feel very week, I got some black patches at my nose and my body and is out of shape even I after dieting and doing all flexible works.
I have allergy like pimples on my shoulder for past few years. Initially I thought like this may be because of oily food so I started control over it. But still those marks are there in shoulder. What to do?
I am 35 years old suffering from skin rashes and itching and dark spots on my face and. I have changed so many soaps but not recovered. Please suggest any solution.
My wife stopped breastfeeding, now she feeling pain on breast, SO please advise the solution for pain. Feeling pain up To shoulder Too painful.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights. Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements.
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I ha e black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
My wisdom tooth are grown up so its paining too much because of that I can't eat anything and my face become swelled, what can I do to remove that pain and which medicine will suit at this stage?
Normal skin: wash your face with cleansers that are designed for your normal/normal-to skin type. Wipe an alcohol free, hydrating toner all over the face. Apply moisturizer more frequently to dry skin.