Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. M P ThriyambakaYour feedback matters!
My nephew 24 year old suddenly fell with vertigo and loss consciousness for few seconds and doctors termed it as low intensity fits and also related to stress. So, please suggest tips to bust the stress.
I am 36 years old, suffering from snoring problem. My throat become dry n then it chokes I have used nasal strips and many other medicine. But still I can't sleep. What should I do?
I am getting severe cold and my throat was painful and if I breath the air in side I am getting irritation in side the esophagus.
I am 34 year old male, I suffer from very frequent throat infections. Also, feel very tired and lethargic throughout the day. Please advise.
I am 22 yrs old. I have some problem in throat. After every 15 days there is irritation in throat and feels like infection. please suggests me how to get rid of this problem.
I have eustachian tube dysfunction for 3 months now went to doc twice and took med which are nasal sprays and azithromycin and tried maneuvers but to no avail:(I feel fullness and clicking all time please help.
I am 25 years old female and I have a severe snoring problem I want to reduce snoring then what should I do.
Sir I have got acne inside my ear on the inner ear bone. Very painful. Got swelling inside and outside ear. Even I am feeling difficulty in chewing food. Taken medicine Tab. Oflox-oz 500mg & Ocacet with ciplox-d ear drops For 3 days Shall I continue with the medicine. What to do? please advice me.
My left side nose is completely and right side is little bit blocked I recently had an adanoid operation but after 4 months problem started again when I look inside the nose I find completly blocked with the flesh.
Hello doctor, I am 20. Year old boy and I have cough and throat infection last two days. what should I do? please tell me.
I am suffering from Tonsils Stones from last 4 years and now I want to get a surgical operation for this in Delhi NRC can you please suggest me what will I do.
My friend he is 23 years old male has bleeding in his nose nearly 4 times in this past 6 months can I now is it a serious problem or not please guide?
I have rhinosinusitis. What precautions I have to take for it. And what are the home remedies to reduce it. And what type of food we have to decline.
My son of 6.7 years old is suffering from follicular tonsillitis Dr. prescribed clam kid forte we have given him him 9 tablets so for how many more tablets should we need to give him And please tell us what sought of food and fruits we should to give him cause he is feeling weak Thank you.
I am 45 years old. I am suffering from sinus along pools in nose. In 2008 I gone for surgery. But last one year I am suffering from the same. Kindly advise me.
I am suffering from sour throat & fever since 4 days. One doctor said due to over heat, after 2 days I went to another doctor he gave medicine by telling due to cold and flu, but no relief, another problem arise that is little bit of bleeding in motions. Please kindly help.
Sir I have a problem of snoring due to give bone of my nose and also feel unhealthy for breathing and have cold.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding